Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
Studio One's Open Saturday Sessions

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Sasha

Gleefully, the Winter was glad she was right in continuing. She was actually excited to find something that they both knew about. "Often times swimming carries a rhythm whether we realize it or not." Her arms moved slowly like they were within the liquid of water. They flowed like there was some resistance, yet smoothly and gracefully.

Sasha moved in reverse of what Madison would be doing. "So, follow how I am moving, matching my movements." Her steps were backwards, easily maintaining the three step candor. "Pretend I am a mirror, so that you can follow." The Dancer's arms moved as if pushing slowly in water resistance.

Even though her feet were moving in the three step slow manner, her arms were not abiding by those same rules, but gently moving around her. But what Madison wouldn't see, is that the pace would be slowly picked up as she caught on to the steps of the dance.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod, “Ah, didn’t know that, but pretty cool.” Her arms still flowing.

Ok, here they go. She was determined to do better this time.

Blue eyes watch her steps and she moves her feet to match. A better looking mirror, but that wasn’t important. A nod of her head in understanding, she focuses on the movement while still attempting to move her arms. Like she would if she were treading water.

Her mind does the one two three count silently, her lips mouthing the numbers out.

Feet move, arms move, and it feels better to her. She wasn’t sure if it looked better, she knew she didn’t feel as jerky and boxy in her movements. They wouldn’t be as effortlessly graceful as Sasha, but there was true effort.

The steps get a little less boxy, arms still flowing.

Her smile grows as she feels the difference.

“Hey, maybe I’m not as bad as I thought!” she says eagerly before laughing, still moving with the blonde.

Did we want to start wrapping? Over the month mark

S
    Sasha

Sasha was more than pleased at the woman's progress in such a short time. When they came to a pause in their steps, the Onyx made a halt motion. She moved to the music, and paused the sound. Turning back to Madison.

"Oh not at all. You did marvelously today! I'm glad you came today." The Dancer said with enthusiasm.

"But, I think that about wraps it up for today's lesson. I hope to see you back again soon." She nearly ended it with a question, but did not. The Fairest didn't want to force a first timer to come back unwillingly.

"Thank you for participating tonight. Perhaps if you decide to come back, there will be more participants." Softly chuckling, but she had nothing further to add.

Sure! You can reply again if needed.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.