Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(1712) Winter Coronation

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Sasha

The Dancer laughs. "I'd never been Prom royalty in the day, and in Chicago, our schools were big enough that unless you were rolling with all the popular crowd, you'd never see them." It may have been astounding for the Fairest not to be considered popular. But, really, Sasha was hyper-focused on finishing school and dance classes, that she didn't have time outside that circle for other things.

Sasha was glad she shared what she did about her Court. With the smaller Freehold, learning tolerance for other Courts was something they should keep in mind. If they were all at odds with each other, They could catch wind and take them all back. How dreadful that would be.

"I do thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate the season with myself and Quick. I love that when we all get together for the purpose of fun instead of something else." Like fighting a Dragon or anything else that would be deemed wicked.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Following Sasha's lead, Quick adds his own bit. "Yeah, thanks for coming. Kinda new to this Winter thing, but... it's nice not to see any division among the Seasons." His thoughts flit, briefly, to events from not long ago... another gathering that had been so tense. So tense he'd been unable to keep himself in the same space as the others.

Quick blinks.

"Hope lots of you show up for the Masquerade."
    His eyes seek out Sera first and foremost; if she couldn't back him up he'd probably have a fit.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

S
    Selena

Let's wrap up coronation in the next day or so so we can begin the Winter Masquerade!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe giggled, "Well that is what ya first introduced yerself with Quick," a wide grin plastered her face, "Kinda got yerself to blame for the nickname. Me?" She tapped her chin as she hummed in thoughts, "I like bunnies?" Nicknames were harder then she thought.

Circe barked out a laugh at Sasha's admission to not having always been royalty, "Newark had a shit ton of people too. Gals that actually got the crowns were," she ran a finger down her left cheek, "well I actually know one of 'em had plastic surgery so there ya go."

Circe retrieved and raised a glass of water in salute to Sasha, "Props back girl!" in return for her thanks. Then after a pause did the same to Quick, "And props guy too," before taking a sip.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I'm not calling you 'Bunny'." he says with a smirk. "I'll think of something."

It's getting late. Quick glances down at his wrist to - of course - notice his lack of a wristwatch. "There'll be a full announcement made later. Details, attire, all that."

Searching out Sasha, he steps in and gives her a little squeeze on the arm. "Gonna turn in for the night. Got a lot to think about." He smiles before turning back to address the rest. "Night, everyone."

Quick will exit the scene. Keep your eyes peeled for a comms/announcement thread on the Masquerade! It will start pretty soon.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Didn't mean to post here and surprised it actually did. Sorry.

0 Scenes

House keeping!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.