Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Private: Queenly Quintet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sasha

"I am very thankful that we have many tech savvy people around here. I will be the first to admit, unless it has to do with music, and very basic computer things, I'm at a loss."

"Yet, I am very good at communicating with people." At least the Dancer was now. Many years ago, it was certainly not like that at all.

"You know, perhaps we should share some of our strengths with at least the four of us. That way, in case something arises, we could call upon one another?" She looked at Mhairi to see if she liked that idea.

ooc

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Uhh, yeah. I mean I know enough that I don't stand out in a crowd but anything other then that you can tell I was...ah...born...neverwinter. I'm not really tech savy is what I'm going for."

Nodding along with the other she blushes, realizing she should have brought this up earlier. "Also. I err. Well I've stepped down and asked Ingrid to take my place as Director.*"

Clearing her throat she moves onto what Sasha asks,
    "So, um yes. Sharing our strengths would be good. Um. I'm comfortable with Fae magics, my own Contracts are diverse but not exceedingly powerful, and I'm a Hedgespinner. I'm also...well a thief. Umm but I've moved on and away into fashion, so uh. I could whip up disguises....or something like that." almost stammered out, the wisp nervous to lay her skills bare.

Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave a quick nod, "Or Jimmy might want me in front of him, but I'll be sure to ask him Ingrid, thanks," then there was sharing time. Oh, "Congrats on the promotion Ingrid," she gave the Spring Queen a thumbs up.

Circe's right ear twitched as she thought on the topic of what to share, "Eh I'm good at holes. Making them in people, software and wallets," the elf giggled, "So ya know, guns, gettin' guns, and hacking. Grease monkey for hobby but I ain't a Hedgespinner like Mhairi. Theft? Woo, I love having that aptitude too. So up top Mhairi!"

She actually held out her right hand to Mhairi for a high five, "Stealin from Them, never wrong!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

2 days anon and we must seal this thread. So, wrap up?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmmm." Ingrid bobbed her head.

"I'm continuing my study of the Hearth. Getting very... interesting. I'm hoping at some point to take a look at getting a deeper knowledge of the Court contracts as well. Baby steps! And, yeah. I'm kinda taking over as Director."

She grinned impishly.

Totally agree
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good scene everyone! Thank you for coming. End scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread