Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Garden Grounds is a recent coffee house in Sacramento. The outside is fairly nondescript, flowing cursive lettering on the windows and a few outdoor tables around an old wooden door. The inside is like stepping into another world all together.

Hanging from the ceiling are hundreds of wisteria flowers in various vibrant colors. Held up by lattice work the flowers overtake everything. Lighting is careful placed within the flowers, offering a dim and warming glow. But at night is when the shop takes on a whole new life. Within the lattice work is fairy lights, tucked and wrapped, given the appearance of stars shining through the flowers. On the tables are glass orbs with roses within that give off a romantic and whimsical glow.

The menu of the coffee house offers the standard variety mixture of coffees and teas with a few special items mixed in. Seems the owner has caught wind that there is edible glitter and as created a few specialty drinks with the shimmering substance on top. Seen under the soft lights in the evening, the drinks seem to dance and come to life.

The lights give away that the shop is open, but a sign posted on the front door stated it was open for a special event, and would resume business hours in the morning.

Guests would be greeted by the smell of fresh coffee and wisteria, and perhaps the faint smell of fresh paint.

Sera is standing near the coffee bar, nervously fidgeting with her hands, wondering if anyone would come. And if they did, what would they think. She hadn’t stated that she owned the place yet, hoping to spring that one on them. Well, whoever showed up anyways.

Her outfit is a little more business suited, but still had a sexy flair to it. A red fitted skirt that laced up the back and a black silk button down shirt with a few buttons left open.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi had read invitation Sera put up around Funderland.

A quick googling lead her to directions and what to expect. In the space and just who owned it. Which, lead to Mhairi's pleasant shock and understanding.

so this is what Sera's been up to!

Knowing it was a cafe Mhairi don't want to go overboard but at the same time she did want to do sobering special, so Mhairi raided her closet and chose an outfit that Mhairi thought was special enough to be special, but on over the top.

It didn't take Mhairi any time at all to find the place, or maybe the excitement made it seem like that, but either way, Mhairi was here, opening the door and transported to a Spring wonderland.

"Sera!" Mhairi shouts when she catches sight of the Nix, "This is amazing! How have you managed to keep it secret?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The first to arrive was Mhairi, and the Nix’s face lights up, her smile side.

“Mhairi! You look amazing!”
    she greets, obvious very excited, and nervous. “Really? Thanks!” she beamed with pride.

“Well, that wasn’t so easy, that's for sure. There were many times I wanted to call you and get some advice on it, but wanted it to be a surprise.” Eyes move from the Wisp to the coffee house, “So, it’s not too much? I was worried I was going overboard, but I had a vision in my head and just ran with it.” For all the confidence she had in who she was, this was a whole new thing. New ground, and she was terrified it would fail.

"And I figured a private opening night for the Freehold would be good. Because I know you are all honest as can be." she laughs. "So coffee, tea, food, it's on the house tonight!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Sera! Thanks! So do you! Love the skirt...can't help but think I've seen something like that on you before maybe in black..." Mhairi teased, reminding the Nix of their last shopping trip.

Mhairi nods understanding. "I don't think I could have gone through all if this on my own without telling someone or tearing my hair out. Or both!"

Mhairi takes a turn around the space, "It's not to much for me, or for Springs I'd imagine. But I might not work for someone else. Everyone had their own tastes." says she,
    "If nothing else you'll get customers here just because it is so unque."

"Coffe? Yes please. One if the fancy ones. Like your signature drink. And maybe some pastries? I'm in the mood for something sweet."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking, “I may or may not have ventured back to the store to pick it up.” It was too cute not to. “Plus, it just fit too well to not have it in different colors.” She knew her butt was killing it in the skirt.

Chuckling, “There were a few times when I was close to tearing my hair out. I really had no idea how much work went into owning and getting everything set up. But it also taught me a lot.” She now knew she didn’t have t depend on anyone else. She could grab her dreams and see them come to life with her own hands.

Looking around as Mhairi does, “I can see it not being for everyone. But I’m hoping that the open mic nights draws multiple crowds. I’m also going to reach out to local bands to come in and play.” Of course she’d want a place with an open mic night, she loved singing.

Laughing as she walks behind the coffee bar, “The fancy ones? Oh, the ones with the glitter!” she had been shown how the machines worked, an important thing to know. “I was floored when I found edible glitter! It just seems to take a regular coffee drink to the next level. Probably not for everyone, but they’re too cool and sparkly!” and she would know about sparkling, with her gilded golden skin.

A pastry was taken from a case and placed on a plate and slid over to Mhairi. The same happens with the coffee drink, after the glitter was added to the foam.

“Please, tell me how they taste. I’ve of course tasted them myself, but everyone has different opinions on what tastes good and all that. I’ve also been toying with a specialty bread, but I’m worried it might be too much.” She then makes herself a coffee.

Gesturing to the tables, “Wanna sit?”

Sapphire eyes steal a glace towards the door, hoping to see others coming in. Especially Quick , but she supposes he might have something going on.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi giggles, smiling as Sera!s bubbly excitement had her here there and here again.

The two head to a table as the wisp coos at the glitter on her coffee. "I googled the address you left on your note and I saw the add with the picture if the coffee and i knew I had to have one." she says before taking a spy, the fome hits her nose and the glitter lands on her lips before her tongue works to wipe the residue away. "Mmmm!"

Quicksilver coated and dripping fingers year into the pastrie before plopping a piece into her mouth. "Are you gonna use eatable flowers?" Mhairi asks, knowing they were a thing.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe opted for one of the business suits she'd gotten in bulk for today. Whatever this thing was, she might was well look good while stopping by for it. No tie thought, to stuffy, so no need to button up completely either. And coffee always smelt great as the Fairest entered Garden Grounds. The smell of flowers made for an odd mixture. It wasn't hard to spot Sera and Mhairi, but Circe's stare lingered on the menu.

Her left ear and eyebrow both raised up in curiosity at something she saw there.

Then the elf shrugged and walked over to the only two occupants in the coffee shop, "Hiya! Got a question Sera." She waits for acknowledgement before pointed at the menu. The Queen of Summer did nothing to hide the surprise in her voice, "There is actually edible glitter? Like, sparkly glitter kinda glitter? Not the red and green Christmas sprinkles kinda thing?"

Circe would get a better look at the place after she found out if that was legit or not. Because for real?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She laughs, “It could very well only be a trend with coffee, but it was too awesome to pass on. Plus, I kind of love sparkly things.” Only another Lost would know.

“Eatable flowers?”
    she wasn’t sure she’d seen those before, “Not sure I know what those are. I mean, I’ve seen flowers made out of sugar, but those seem like more cake decorations. You’ll have to tell me more.” Might be something worth looking into, depending on what Mhairi had to say.
    Turning, she spots the exotic summer and waves,

“Circe! So glad you came! Love the suit!”
    hearing she had a question, the Nix hops out of her chair and walks over.

Smirking, “It is! They actually call it food contact glitter, meaning its been tested and approved by the food safety guidelines. The company I get it from provided me with a certificate that it is, in fact, completely edible.” She nods, no way would she put something in her coffee that was not safe. “It also has no flavor, only serving as decoration.” She reaches behind the counter, towards the coffee and cappuccino machine and pulls out little containers, “I also have a wide variety of colors, so in a way, I do have the red and green Christmas thing.” There was a wink.

“But you don’t have to have the glitter, as you can see, there are plenty of other caffeinated and non-caffeinated drinks.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It's just any other evening walk for the Levinquick. He buries his hands in his pockets against the cool of the evening air, making his usual, aimless rounds throughout the city. Exploring gives him a reason to move. It gives him that grounded feeling that he's doing what is natural. Alone with his thoughts, he almost walks clear past the Garden Grounds. Almost.

Weird name for a coffee shop. Not... weird-weird. Just, familiar weird. Which is weird. Quick blinks. He can't help but think of Spring. Is everything about the Freehold now?

He shakes his head. Weird or not, coffee sounds great. Whatever this special event is, well, he can probably crash it. A quick check of his reflection tells him his hair, outfit, and Mask are all in place. He works up a charming smile and works his way inside.

His smile - the one used to disarm and invite - is changed to a very genuine one as he recognizes a familiar voice. One with a beautiful face to match it. What's more? Circe is here too! The cheery elf is a welcome sight. And... another pretty, familiar face; one that makes James pause. She alone, in the entire Freehold, could understand the quirks that make him tick. She, like him, is an Elemental. So why has he done such a good job avoiding her?

He blinks again.

"Hey, guys. Sera! Is this yours?"he asks, gesturing around the coffee shop. His eyes are drawn to the sparkly toppings next to the cappuccino machine. "Oh man, that's the edible glitter stuff? That's like... viral right now." Sure, he'd only heard about it through a Youtube personality, but whatever. As soon as he'd heard about it it seemed to be everywhere. And he'd been anxious to try it.
    "Any chance I could get a latte? Maybe with some gold glitter on it?"
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi shrugs, "It's like your glitter. But flowers that you can eat." the wisp offers helpfully with a smile.

Then the quite of just the two of them leaves as Circe enters questions if glitter in her lips and Quick follows soon after. Mhairi waves at them both before popping another torn bit if pastry into her mouth.

"How are you guys?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread