Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Selva Oscura I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod as she listened. Putting ‘spinning on the back burner to focus on other things was good. And she realizes she probably should focus on her Contracts a bit.

“I’ve been neglecting my own Contracts lately, and I need to refocus my attention back on them.” There were some new one she wanted to learn and other she wanted to strengthen.

Shaking her head, “Nothing wrong with that, I’m kind of in the same boat. I didn’t know no one had seen him lately, cause if I had, I would have at least tried to call him.” But they couldn’t be blamed, no one knew.

Looking to the Wisp, “Like I said, we couldn’t have known that he’d be off somewhere on his own.” It was the only thing that made sense to her, “And if he didn’t reach out before setting off, how could we know?” but she hoped he’d pop into the Hallow, laugh at how worried they were and have new lore to show off. “Maybe we can stop by his storage unit or the library later, he could have left a note or something.” Worth looking into.

Eyes sparkle, “Oh! Let her sketch you something! Her sketches are amazing!” she gushed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hedgespun? For me?"

Ingrid, bashful all of a sudden.

"Well... I am partial to hats or boots."

A pause.

"Well? Is that enough to get you going? I think I want to see a Hedge Spinner at work."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Yes Hedgespun just fir you." Mhairi nods while pattjng herself down trying to see if she brought-!

There in her bra! Mhairi pulls out a phone sized notebook, with an itty bitty pencil atactched it it. "I was meaning to being this up long before now. As a Queen-warming/welcoming gift. So. It's a gift. You don't have to pay me back*" flipping the small notebook open. "I was thinking sunglasses but boots...,yes. I love boots. I love working on boots and Iwearing them. So yes. Lets do boots." Mhairi starts to doodle. "So, I'll need measurements. But I'm thinking knee high, skin tight. Wicked heel. Made of..hmm. That depends what favor of magical awesomeness are you hankering for? I could worth with shade and shadow to help you pass by unnoticed. Or at least make it easier. Or maybe dire wolf hide, that could be tough and fierce. Hmm, or maybe something that chills onlookers and makes them second guess or the opposite. Invoking Adulation or lust." Rememberjng that Ingrid was a Spejng and the Vernal Sovergin.

"So, what do you think?" not realizing how weird it might seem for Mhairi to make a 180 in personality and just happily babble out ideas.

Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “It’s amazing to watch, mesmerizing to say the least.” It was to her. She was no where as good as the Elemental was yet.

An eyebrow was raised in mild shock at Mhairi pulling the notebook from her bra. Wasn’t that uncomfortable? It would be for her at least. "Hiding anything else in there?" she teases.

Boots! This was her chance to see the Wisp mix her Spinning with her obvious love of shoes. And as such, she leans forward, eager to see her sketch.

And wow, those would be some killer things to have! Invoking Lust?! Where does she sign up?! Not that she really needed a boost to that, she knew she ignited Lust and desire in men already. But to boost it a bit?! Oh the fun she could have!

Sapphires seem to dance with excitement sliding from one woman to the other and to the notebook.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid cackled. Her eyes flashed.

"Girl. How do you read my mind? Oooh! Skin tight? Wicked heel? Lets weave in the lust part. You know? The lust - those boots sound like they are made for walking... A night on the town, right?"

What Vernal Sovereign would not pass up an opportunity for such Hedgespun raiment?

The Darkling leans in as well, curious as to what designs the Elemental will cook up.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi snorts, "My phone. I didn't bring a purse and I have a lack if pockets." a faint glow ignite tinting her cheeks pink.

Clearing her throat Mhairi returns to the paper, "Heels,what kind would you want? Spikes? Carved? Traditional," quickly Mhairi sketches out a few ideas, before she turns to the meat of this conversation's turn. "Lust, lust. Ecstasy. Hmm...the uh-" the pink flame in her cheeks deepen. "Cry released at the err climax would be an option. Hrm. A little difficult to gather alone...might need help or maybe I could see about ah uh-brothel attached to a Market." Mhairi grimaces. Those brothers, not all or any of the Lost within are there willingly. "But...uh. Maybe not. Hmmm. The first blush of attraction? I could weave pure lust....I'd just....ah," need to be stupidly horny while 'spinning. "Well, just know that it is an option. For the raiment would you want something more innocent or uh...naughty? As the uh reagents?" she should have asked before going off on a tangent, but oh well.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She laughs as Ingrid seems to like the idea Mhairi had.

“Made for walking all over the poor souls who will be throwing themselves at you.”
    Cause what else do you do with killer heels?!

Smirking, “Well, just don’t do that at a club and then reach for it, cause we may have a riot on our hands.” Guys would defiantly be falling all over themselves if they saw the Wisp reaching into her top.

And then comes the blush! The Nix couldn’t help herself as sheer amusement takes over her face, she was enjoying this. Though she wasn’t sure why. It wasn’t like some crazy taboo topic or something.

“Oh, I wasn’t aware Markets had those.” Though one could only imagine what goes on in one of those.

“So many options.” She purrs before glancing at Ingrid, “How ever will you decide?” she teases, clearly comfortable with the topics. “I’m sure they could be purchased at the Market, for the right price. But that sort of takes the fun out of it.” Oh yeah, this was fun! She then innocently sips her drink, or tries to look innocent. The smirk made it hard.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid kept up the wicked grin.

"Oh I don't know. Why don't you surprise me." The Darkling purred suggestively at the Elemental Hedgespinner.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi is very sure she'll never return to her natural cool silvery glow and stay a burnt pink forever.

She coughs, clearing her throat, swallows then teaches for a drink. Takes a gulp and nods.

"Sure. One surprise coming right up."

The her dripping fingers tap the top of the card table.

"So. Uh. Yeah. Umm.." tries and fails Mhairi to come up with something else to say.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to stop herself from giggling out loud when Ingrid kept the game going.

The amazing shade of pink that the Wisp was turning was priceless. And part of Sera felt bad, but a larger part was enjoying it. People that could be embarrassed so easily were far too entertaining to go easy on. Plus, she was sure Mhairi would say something if she was that embarrassed.

And at the loss for words, the musical giggle escapes.

“Mhairi, you make this too easy.” She says with a sly grin.

But decides to change the subject, kinda, “So have you been working on anything else? Any new fashion style sketches?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread