Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Selva Oscura I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A Hollow, with dreams of gothic grandeur, slipping between possibilities, and imagination but only the vestibule was a reality. The only thing that Mhairi had given form too, given the hardship gone through to shape the Thorns, and bend them to one's will.

Once inside, the eye is drawn to the hedge woven desk, a thing of birch and briars, or what passed for the former within the Hedge, every so often, the birch's eyes, would blink, or shift and gaze up at the world around them, most notably to what rested ontop of it. An antique sewing machine, gilded and glowing with the gentle rays of the setting sun. Every so often wisps of dusk clouds would appear, only seen from the corner of your eye, disappearing as soon as you tried to center them in your eye.

As Mhairi leads her motley mates inside she sidesteps one of the dress mannequins that floated passed, fell-flames flickering as the female silhouette poses before slowing slipping away into a realm of sketches given life, wearing splashes of colour, filling out lines, then erasing them. Forever in a moment of ideas - fashion yet to be given thought.

The Wisp moves to the side of the room and pulls out a few folding chairs.

"Sorry, I don't have anything better to offer," motioning to the chairs and to the snacks and drinks still in a bag resting in the floor, the wisp moves around and steps up a card table. And starts pulling those snacks and drinks out to lay on the table.

"So, uh....how have you guys been?" decidedly conscious that her Hollow lacked any sort of tome or scroll.

Hollow size 1, with a Workshop 1

Seraphina Ingrid Thomas Land
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was always amazing to her to step into Mhairi’s Hallow and see the dancing mannequins. Yup, those were cool, and sapphires watch them with amusement.

Her last experience in here had been with a rather buzzed Wisp and a melty ice cream cake. The conversation serious at first, but turned fun towards the end. In her opinion, it made her respect the Elemental more, the way she was open and upfront.

A hand was waved dismissively, “Oh it’s fine. Now some ice cream cake would have been great, but maybe another time.” She adds with a wink, sitting in one of the folding chairs.

Today she had picked a long sleeved red sweater dress and a pair of black velvet thigh high boots. A cute look in her opinion.

She crossed her long legs, leaning back, “Busy. But a good busy, if there’s such a thing.” She laughs. “You guys?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was Ingrid's first visit to the Autumn Sovereign's hollow.

The Darkling was too busy watching in rapt awe as the fell flamed mannikins floated past her in their slow, artistic, waltz. Her mouth had formed an "O". Eyes alight, mouth switching to a bemused pout, breath held, she reached out to trace her fingers on fabrics only imagine could create.

"Beautiful. Oh? What? Ehm yeah... Good. You know? Ah - how long did it take to craft this effect. Um... What did it cost...? Oh don't mind me!"

Suddenly aware that she had been lagging behind, Ingrid scurried over to the card table.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi snorts at Sera's quip. Smiling after a moment remembering that night vaguely. She'd definitely drank to much.

"Maybe next time,"

Then fell-flames watch the Vernal Soverign's awe and a glow of pink ignites upon her cheeks.

"We'll, I've been here for years and I've only just finished this much. But it's not only a normal hollow but a dedicate workspace for my hedgespunning." and other more mundane fashion designs.

"Hmm, I've been alright I guess...a little worried about Thomas...I haven't seen him in a while."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a smile at Ingrids reaction to the Hallow. She remembered her own when she first entered being about the same. It was truly a beautiful place.

The Nix reaches for a drink, something cold, as she listens to the questions, eyes looking to Mhairi for the answers.

At the remark about next time, she smirks, “I’ll hold you to that. Because ice cream cake is amazing.” And she a horrible sweet tooth.

Years. She wonders how it feels to stay in one Freehold that long. To feel secure and safe enough to put the effort into a Hallow.

A snack was grabbed and nibbled on, as a look of concern appears on her face, “You know? I haven’t either. Not that I saw him a whole lot anyways, but yeah. Has anyone heard from him?” it was worrying. “But maybe he’s just on some adventure for a new book or piece of Lore?” here’s to hoping.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No. I haven't."

Ingrid finally caught up, her face turning down at the focus of the conversation.

"I'd have thought you'd know, Mhairi. Your his Sovereign. Well, here is hoping that he is up to some adventure. I thought he'd be the type to bring us all in on it. Strength in numbers and all..."

The Darkling hugged herself, suddenly aware of how tenuous the Motley Pledge was on her shoulders.

"So. You're a Hedge Spinner?" Ingrid asked to change the subject. And, truthfully, this bit of knowledge was rather new to the Vernal Sovereign.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi frowns, hopping they hasn't lost Thomas. The Pledge still held, but..,.mhairi shakes her head. "He hasn't given me word...so. Uh. Yeah. But." Mhairi shakes head, rubbing her hands together, pledge on all if their minds, please, please don't break!

The dark spiral her mind turned is interrupted as Infrid asks after her craft. "Yeah, it's...nice. It's beautiful and magical and I just can't get enough if it. It's a beautiful way to keep intouch with the Hedge and our magics." Mhairi babbles. "I made a hacker for Sera, and I made this choker," fingers dance about the searing circle about her neck, ignited as they stepped into the Thorns. "And I made myself war fans. They're over there," pointing to her desk, "I had them in me walking tge paths, but it seems...ick to keep em on me when we're here talking."

There's a lull, "Are you interested in Hedgespun?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Darkling had a point, and she nods. If he found something worth going after, he should have called them.

“Has anyone thought of stopping by the college or his Hollow to check?” she hadn’t, cause she didn’t know he hadn’t been around.

She then nods, “I haven’t worn it out yet, been waiting for a special occasion. But it’s stunning.” A smile offered to the Elemental. A hand then touches the necklace around her neck, “I made this. Mhairi helped and gave me the confidence to give ‘spinning a try.” And it was fun and amazing to see your work come together.

“Those fans are pretty awesome.” Head nod as she nibbles on food.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

A grin popped into existence and grew across the Darkling's face.

"Well. That depends. Am I interested in Hudgespun? Well. Maybe. I guess. It'd be nice to have some. Like, everyone else I know seems to have some laying about. Now... Hudgespun as in the art of Hedge Spinning. Well. I know my limits. That kind of lore is on the back burner until I master Contracts and stuff. One part of rewarding desire is knowing when and what to focus on."

Ingrid shook her head.

"I haven't sought him out since we formed our fellowship. Didn't see the need to, to be honest."

She bit her lip.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"...I haven't. I thought he'd come and see me..." Mhairi looks down realizing how that sounded, the arrogance if it. "I should have..." Mhairi shakes her yeah their bound still held and that should comfort her more then was.

Shaking her head she turns her attention to other things. "Both, I've let my studies I'd Contracts and Clauses fall to the wayside as ive deepened my knowledge over hedgespunning. So I'd you'd like something I could craft you sketching simple. Maybe some glasses to make absorbing lore quicker?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread