Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Cheshire thy name is Robin.

For a women who professed her tattoos to be her confidence and armor, a flipent nickname poking fun at them seemed to hit something big and hurty with how quickly the winks and smirks disappeared as soon as she uttered it.

"Meeting new people especially here can be fascinating. Sure, I'll give you that. But there's fascinating and facinating." an impish little smirk. "and the two of you appear to find the latter of the other." that hangs for a moment befor she shrugs, slowly, languidly. Nothing at all like Tuesday. "Or perhaps I'm just a romantic at heart."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The corners of her mouth quirked up, “Wouldn’t do it again? Aw, where’s your sense of adventure! What’s the saying,” she begins, “you only live once?” well, for the breathers anyways. She’d lived many lifetimes already. “Half the allure of coming here is meeting new people and networking. You can’t expect everyone to come to you. Sometimes you have to step outside your comfort zone to get what you want.” A solemn nod. “Take our friend Robin here,” she nods to her, “she some how got the nerve to approach me. And let me tell you, that is very uncommon. Her nerve paid off, and she’s made a contact. Now, rather it is a fruitful contact remains to be seen.” A smirk and wink to the girl.

Looking to him once more, “Now you’ve caught my attention, and I’m curious about you.”

A soft chuckle as she listened, “Are we now? See, I must be the last to catch on to this. For me to mix business and pleasure, there has to be a very good reason, some benefit for me to risk the two. So I’m betting you are simply a romantic at heart. Though I'm sorry to break it to you, but not all Italians are romantic. Perhaps you are hoping to see something where there is nothing. Unless,” a sly smile appears, “you are seeing something because you re hoping for something, between,” dark eyes move from one to the other, “you two.”

A laugh, “But don’t worry, your secrets safe with me.” Wink. “So long as we can all work together at some point.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella chuckles heartily. Perhaps - just perhaps - a little forced.

"Romantic connections. Well now, that is something new. I've never been pegged for a romantic before." He drank, hiding behind his glass for a moment.

"Oh come now? An Italian who is not romantic? This is terrible!"

He was starting to have a sinking feeling regarding this beautiful, powerful, woman who wore her tattoos openly, claimed not to care what people thought yet demanded the respect due to her position and (possibly) the position of others. He was starting to feel a predatory vibe from across the table.

Tuesday had been right to get away!

"You mentioned a proposal for work?" He laid his glass down. "Do you have something in mind already, perhaps?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday's starts, falling out of Robin as she hears that laugh. You always knew that there was something off-eerie about Mori but she's never gotten that vibe...until now.

Quickly. Nanoseconds, no longer. The mental song threading through her mind shifts, changing from its near natural rhythm to the altered beat of the Thief.

"It will be." Robin promises the Queen of Crime, confidant not cocky.

Head shake, the two of then paying her scant attention but always refocusing on the other. That wasn't plucking things out of the air.

Sitting back, Robin stirs her drink in the glass and watches the show.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A half smirk, “That would simply be too stereotypical. And that’s no fun.” Romance was a dead art to her. Breathers died too early and Kindred were usually more concerned with advancing. So it was best to not even bother.

A nod, “I did.” She responds, “As a lover of art, I was curious as to what would go into obtaining it. And of course, the big question, do you prefer to work on the books,” she asks, “or off.” Was there a hint of something else there? Maybe. “And your price, of course.” She wasn’t sure what she could do with art yet. Selling it was a touchy market, as it was easy to trace.

A nod to Robin, Eccellente! I have a feeling we’ll work well together. But I have the same question for you,” she begins, “what is your price? Everyone has one.”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella makes a coy, knowing, smile.

"Now that would depend entirely on the art in question. Sometimes it is wiser to play by the book, as it were. And sometimes... Lets just say the situation can be a lot more... malleable. But I stress, that would depend on the individual work. And as for how you obtain some quality art? I could discuss the options with you all evening."

She shifted his posture, took on a more professional pose, and spread his hands.

He pauses then, waiting for Tuesday.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Leaning back, the tawny haired women, half expects the Italian and the Art Dealer to carry off the conversation about this or that artist while slowly diving into innuendo that was about as subtle as a brick to the face, but they don't.

Robin tuts, her tongue meeting teeth. Sound escaping her slightly party lips.

"I thought this was all about getting to know each other outside if business."

She sets her drink back on the table and shifts leaning arms upon the table. "But if you insist. We can talk business."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Personally, I’m more of a lover of neoclassicism, specifically, Italian and Jacques-Louis David and Pannini.” Seems the inked Savage knew a little bit about art. “And I would welcome such a discussion. It feels like it’s been years,” literally, “since I’ve found anyone who can discuss such fine pieces of art.” Well, she hadn’t really opened up to other Kindred about her love of paintings and the such. Reputation to uphold and all.

“The problem lies with me wishing to keep my name off any books. Though it is strangely amusing to think of working with someone who hasn’t heard of me. It adds a certain level of honesty I believe, you’re not trying to impress me for some gain.” It was welcoming, she hadn’t worked with such a person in a while.

Dark eyes move over to Robin, a smirk appearing, “Oh. I’m used to people coming in here seeking connections and business. But if you wish to focus more on getting to know each other, then lets.” She says, relaxing, “You’ll have to excuse me, but I’m not used to such conversations, where shall we begin?” it was true, most people she came across in places like this were all business.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Seems like a good spot to end this. Over time as well.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread