Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a genuine laugh as Sand and Tuesday attempt to defend the food.

And not Campy.

Not that the food was really in danger, silly string was nontoxic. Plus, with how much she was laughing, she probably wouldn’t have a straight shot.

But it was the smile that grew on his face that calmed the laughing fit. It was actually nice on him, he should do it more often.

“Blackmail?”
    she asks in mock shock, "Me? Hardly. This is fun.” Fact, head nod.

Another nod, a solemn one, “Sometimes it is best to take one for the team.” But there was a smirk, she was having too much fun here.

There it was! A laugh!

Arms are held over her head in victory as there was a little wiggle, “Ah, there it is!” a hand was lowered and pointed to Campys smile.

“To the victors go the spoils! In our case, amazing Chinese!”
    it was always a good day for her if she got someone to laugh or crack a smile.

Eyebrow raised, “Well, messes can be fun, and can always be cleaned up.” Yup. Of course Aurora wasn’t sure how to interpret his glance, she wasn’t sure of much lately. And again, fucking again, she feels the flush, and quickly looks away,

“So yeah, now that that is settled, how’s everyone doing?” the cans were set down, but not recapped, she might need those later. “Anyone want a drink?” she wanted a drink.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Stand down red alert. Food has been saved. A glance toward Aurora to confirm the all clear.

"Hooray!" Enthusiasm rings as protective stance turns to one of appraising.

One plate and multiple scoops later and a full plate is obtained.

"Just to be clear though... there is still a chance of mess making. We just don't want it to ruin the food." Commented with a wry point of utensils toward Campanella. "That would be like a ... level 2 party foul I think."

Level 3 party foul being letting cans of silly string go to waste.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Laughter. Playful well meant teasing. Tuesday knew she needed this. That they needed this. Happy memories. It won't be long now.

"Yep, yep. Level 2." echoing Sand as she wrenches her mind back to Now.

"So," Tuesday starts plopping some noodles and and sauced meat onto her plate before taking a bite. "How much of that silly string do you have?" asking the important questions.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella buzzed about, collecting plates and glasses; artfully pouring some rice, meat and greens onto his plate; thinking for a moment then disappearing, only to return with a bottle from his their stash.

"This is Aurora. I'm certain she has more than enough silly string for whatever it is she is planning."

A cork was popped.

"And I believe this should do the trick."

He started pouring.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs, moving to fix herself a plate as well.

“So curious, what would be a level 4?” she asks, attempting to look innocent, “Just, you know, good info to know.” Sage nod. This Shaman wasn’t plotting anything, nope. This was her innocent face….kinda.

Blue eyes blink at Tuesday, “Oh, enough.” A light shrug, fork full of Chinese goodness stuck in her mouth.

The looks shifts over to Campy, “Well, a girl should never tell her secrets.” Leaning against a cabinet, “But lets just say the local party store is out of it right now.” Sly smile. Yeah, she may or may not have gone overboard with it. But it’s silly string! That stuff is awesome.

“Plus, I suck at planning things, more do things on the fly type of girl.” Yup. Saw the silly strong and bought all they had. The stuff was cheap as hell!

Pushing off the counter, she grabs a glass for herself. “Wine really does go wit everything doesn’t it?” she says taking a sip.

“So, how’s everyone been? Anything new and exciting going on?”

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Accepts a glass from Campanella with a smile and nod of thanks.

[color=“C2B280”]”Let’s see ... we all know a level 1 party foul is spilling alcohol. As covered 2 and 3 are respectively ruining the food and wasting silly string. Level 4 ... hmm... I feel like the only thing not yet covered is the location. So maybe,”[/color] a pause, a glance around.

Was the conversation worth ruining potential appetite? Would it even do that? Nah.

[color=“C2B280”]”Clogging the toilet I’m going to say.[/color]

A chuckle and lift of glass in agreement for Campanella’s observation regarding Aurora’s silly string. At Aurora’s ... abundant confirmation, a near choke on the bite of Chinese so recently taken.

One shouldn’t gulp wine but certain sacrifices must be made in the name of breathing.

[color=“C2B280”]”Well enough,”[/color] said some moments later. [color=“C2B280”]”Sadly nothing new and exciting but at least nothing doom and gloom? You?”[/color]

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday pops some chicken in her mouth and grins. "Well then. I know what we're doing after food." or during if Aurora looses the silly string. Tuesday would totally hunt for her own arms and join the battle.

A snort. Then a laugh. Then both. "If the potty gets clogged. I am so not unclogging it. I'll Look back to see who did it. So not only will you haveta unclog it. I'll be swing you poop. So. Yeah. Warning."

"Maybe something new. But not something I like. So less said about it during impromptu party time the better."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella chuckled.

"I see our resident... ah Unicorn... is developing new and exiting uses for the Arcanum of Time. I did not know we were on the cutting edge of magickal research."

He ate a few mouthfuls, delicately slurping on noodle.

"Very quiet here. No signs of Supernal activity in the world of art dealers, either. I suspect that, perhaps, the dust is still settling from the late unpleasantness. We should perhaps take it as a sign we can rest and sort out our own Cabal."

He looked over the group.

"Not that we need to do much. We check on the Circle regularly enough. Maybe we should take some time to explore our... hem... back yard here in West Sacramento? Regardless, thats for another time."

He gave a soft, expansive style.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes widen in mock horror, “Surely spilling alcohol is a larger foul then just a 1!” she exclaims with a smirk.

A fork full of Chinese was taken and as soon as Sand mentioned what a level foul was, she nearly chocked as she laughed. Eyes closed as she focused, really focused on chewing the food and swallowing, before speaking, still laughing, “Ok, that is defiantly a level 4.” Yup, that could ruin a party pretty quick.

Nodding, “No doom and gloom is always a bonus.” Yup. “Nothing too exciting on my end. Though I have been considering spending less time performing and more time focused on refurbishing furniture.” A slight shrug.

A sly smile was offered to Tuesday, “Of course! But we’re going to have to come up with some fun and,” pause, “creative ways to play with it. Like teams or something.” The empty fork was waved in the air, “Something, I don’t know yet, eager to hear ideas though.” Just randomly shooting each other with it was fine, but they needed to add something to it.

Chuckling again, “I can take care of that. Years on the road has hardened me against those types of disasters. So yeah, I got it.” All she had to say was porta potties at Ren Faires. Those things were nasty.

A look of concern washes over her face and she looks at Tuesday. Something new, but not something she liked? What was up?

A nod was offered to Campy, “Sorting out our Cabal sounds good.” A time to learn about each other and learn to work with each other. Important things. “Exploring West Sacramento sounds like I could be both fun and beneficial. I’d be interested in doing that.”

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

A head tilt and then a chuckle. Establish (0,0,0) and reference co-ordinate system.

"I was having number 1 as the worst..." explanation. An exaggerated shudder, "And noted! Always poop at home when partying with Tuesday. Just in case because yes," prim and proper pose is adopted, "I prefer to do my business in secure privacy."

A wince, "Could always have looser, or losers if we do teams, do clean up duty?

Tuesday's request was heard. And easily granted. "West Sacramento? What's up about that side of the city?" Because learning a new home took time.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread