Aurora laughs as well, “Well, I wasn’t trying to throw anyone under the bus. Just testing to see where everyones comfort was. Everyone has a level, and I find it best to know where it is before I push it.” Seemed logical to her, but she got the humor in Sands voice, so she wasn’t worried. “Now Miss Tuesday over there, she is queen at coming up with those things.” A wink was offered to the unicorn. “And also the reigning queen of truth or dare.” True story, the Acanthus always seemed to know the questions to ask. But it was always fun. She then laughs to herself as she remembers eating the spaghetti without her hands, good times.

A nod, “Isn’t that the truth!” she exclaims. “Well, that stops. When we’re partying and relaxing, work stays at the door. Everyone needs time to let their hair down and just have fun.” Yup, it was a requirement. “And the cake and string will not go to waste.” Her own plate was put in the sink, she’d worry about it later.

Slowly, purposefully, she walks back to her silly string, picking the cans up with a wicked grin.
Looking to Tuesday, “Yeah, would be cool to do stuff together.” And as a Cabal, it was kind of their thing now. “I hear you! I might not have shows every day, but training and keeping my self-flexible is like a full-time job.” But there was a hint of something else in her voice, he sounded tired.

An eyebrow was raised, “So we’re playing for movie picking rights?” didn’t seem all that exciting, but she hadn’t offered anything. “Meh, ok.” She could always plan something else later.

The cans were slowly shaken in her hands, blue eyes moving from person to person, and lingered a little longer on Campy. She was picking her target.