Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Nods. "All anyone can ask. But. If you wanna think about it. I know they're not all hiring each other with sticks or hitting baddies. But honour. So if that rings a bell or strikes a cord or whatever other metaphor I could use, could fit."bsaid before dropping it. Wouldn't do anyone any good if she kept beating a dead horse.

A barking laugh. "I'm sure that'll be awesome for tge cabal and take in cash. Multipurpose. Always a win."

Tuesday mock gasped and threw a hand to her heart bhazeks go wide and she shakes her head, "A-Avis! How could I have forgotten the wrath of my Master Miyagi!?" a moment before she lets out a fountain of giggles.

Coming up for air, "Yeah, you're right. I should get focused on that. Wouldn't want to forget what she taught me." there's a dad cast to get fade before she hides it with a smile.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A thoughtful nod, “I’ll keep it in mind, thanks.” She says with a warm smile. It was nice having someone she could talk to without judgement.

Smirking, “It would make for an interesting business, could be fun. But I wonder what the overhead is on something like that?” she wonders out loud. “I’ll see what Sand and Campy think, they seem like they might have a better business type mind than I do.” She had ideas, but no clue how businesses really worked.

Giggling, “I know right?! How dare you!” she exclaims with a wide smile.

Still laughing, “Yeah, think she might be a little upset if you forgot what she taught you. So you should totally work on that. Stretching can really be done anywhere when you have the time.” Before bed, when you woke up, whatever.

“Wonder why the others haven’t stopped by today.”

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A laugh, "I think I can safely say that Sand's good with numbers and Campy. Prolly too. I mean. He's an Art Dealer so numbers. But he might have an accountant." shrugs.

"I make a poor student." blithe admittance. "But yeah. Should. You know. Keep up with things. Since. I can stretch whoever. And. My days. I can rearrange my wandering around aimlessly to pew pew archery practice."

Tuesday hums. Hazels looking at the large doors, seeing it Fare'll have the others appear just as they're talked about. "I dunno. I mean. They might be working slash school or whatever. Like. They have stuff to do so i get why they're not here whenever they want." shrugs. "Give 'em a bit and I'd they don't show up we can go find 'em. Ambush 'em for
    A movie night or something."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I’d also want to know if it was something they would want in on. Not saying it’s the best idea, or one that will happen, but always good to know what the rest think.” In case it really was a bad idea.

A light chuckle, “I wouldn’t say that. It’s hard to form the habit of practicing if its something you’re not used to. Me on the other hand, it’s all I knew growing up, so it’s like second nature. But I think you’re a good student, so give yourself some credit.” She says with a wink. “Or do a reward system. For every mark you hit with the arrow, you get x amount of free roam. Working towards a goal sometimes makes it easier.” For her it did. “I reward myself with candy and whatever I can find with lots of grease!” but she needed to train to do that.

Eyes widen with excitement, “Oh! Now there’s something I could get behind. Or we could ambush them with out squirt guns! We haven’t done that in a while. But maybe have a treat after or something. Like movies or ice cream or something.” Already big eyes seem to widen more, “We could do an ice cream bar!”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Nodding, "Trye enough. Wouldn't wanna put in all that effort to have it not be worth it. Or be annoying for everyone else."

Tuesday blinks. Hazels popping.

"Aurora. You're a genius!" Beaming if crooked grin, "That's the plan. Like all the plans. I'll haveta get started on that. Since. Wandering. My jam. Luffles it. So. Yeah. I'll pew pew to walkabout."

Hopping from foot to foot.

"...so that's happening. Like yes. Right now. Well. As soon as we can. Since water guns. Gotta get 'em. And make sure theys got water. And then set the ambush...hmm." looking at Aurora, a hint if a smirk pulling her lips, "...do you just wanna go to an ice cream bar?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

See, Tuesday got it! “Yup. I’ll bring up the idea and go from there.” Would be easy enough to discuss, well, once she got some ideas down on paper and all that.

Laughing, “I wouldn’t go as far as to say genius, I just happen to have good ideas from time to time.” Smirking. No one would ever consider her a genius, though she was smarter than most people realized.

“Oh yes, lots of water! And should we ambush?” she asks, “We could call them and lay in wait in a closet or something. But we should attack when they are both within range.” Yup, this was going to fun! “Eh, we could just get some stuff and ambush them with the idea of an ice cream bar. That way there is still something in it for them besides getting soaked. And if they’re pissed, there’s ice cream which always makes things better.” Nod, yup.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Cool beans," a nod and moving on.

"Nope. Genius. It's been stated and now is fact." hazels sparkle as her smile grows.

Tuesday hums considering. "We'll we gotta get the water guns first in any case so we can iron out the details on the way." Tuesady says heading to the door.

Since its not only a new month but a new year, I'll call this done and get a new one up in a bit

8. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread