(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

((Open)A Little Shopping)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

So she had gotten herself into a shopping trip.

With a Daeva. But at least this was with someone she enjoyed being around, so there was that.

Nothing wrong with Daeva’s, but they tended to be more fashion forward and all about looks. Not all, but some.

The Savage? No fashion sense what so ever. She usually went with blacks and nothing flashy. Though she had in the past just to try it. But comfort was a main factor for her when buying clothes, and something she could fight in should it come up. Cause she was not only a Savage, but the Reeve as well.

But she wanted to try something new. Maybe…MAYBE…add some color to her wardrobe.

And this gave her time to hang out with Vivian.

Shopping also meant trying clothes on, which meant she needed to wear something that would make that easy. Plus it had to be something that would blend in with the breathers as the weather had gotten colder. At least for them.

So she settled on a baggy brown colored, off the shoulder sweater. The strap of a tank top showing on her bare shoulder. See, she had more than just black in her closet! But she did go with black jeans, what could she say, old habits die hard. Plus, she pretty much only had black pants. Leather or jean, nothing in-between. She piled her long dark hair into a high pony tail with a bit of volume in the front.

And while she could have hidden her numerous tattoos, including the one on her face, she didn’t. Let the breathers stare and be rude, she was used to it. And as a predator, why should she care what the cattle think?

Parking had been a bitch, but she had finally found a spot. Before exiting the Torino, she pushed the blood through her cold, dead body. Lungs filed with air, her heart shuddered and began to beat, skin had a warm flush to it. All of which she hated.

So there she stood, waiting for Vivian @Vivan York. Who was going to look stunning as always, to show her this world of shopping.
    Selena Vivian York
    Last edited by Alessandra; Nov 18th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.  Reason for Edit: Forgot to add Blush of Life
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

The best part of this time of the year was the long hours. The Mall was a good starting point, but she was just giving them a little time to browse. For the real fun would be in a little bit. There were far too many people at the shopping centers this time of year, and it made her hungry, but at least she ate before making her appearance.

In walked the Daeva, a casual stroll and giant grin on her face. She wasn't wearing any make up and thankfully the Blush was doing its duty. Vivian wore a button front blouse, slacks and gloves beneath her half opened peacoat. It was her standard 'on a mission to shop' attire. Her gloves were the most form fitting anyone would ever see, the thin leather nearly looked like latex along her hands, yet any onlooker would think they were just wonderful leather gloves.

"Ale!" The excited Daeva said as she came a few steps away from the Savage. Her Beast wrestled with the thoughts at first, then subsided as it realized it was someone familiar. "I am so glad you made it Dahling!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The holiday décor already up only served to remind the Savage why she didn’t shop. While some decorations were lovely, most were gaudy and just eye sores. She preferred lights, white and soft, illuminating an area.

But holidays were never her thing anyways.

She feels the Beast, one that challenged her own in strength. And that pissed hers off, it wanted to be the stronger, dominate Beast. But this was a familiar challenger, and dark eyes settle upon Vivian.

Looking radiant as ever, even without makeup.

Smiling, “Hi Vivian. And of course I made it, I said I would.” And she didn’t go back on what she said. “What a beautiful color on you!” was there a color Vivian couldn’t pull off? Ale doubted it.

“So yeah, I’m here, a little, ok a lot, out of my comfort zone.”

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva appreciated the beauty, all of it for that matter. The ambiance of the holiday decor was overwhelming to some, and she began to think that this was probably not the best expierience for Ale right from the start.

"Thank you kindly."
    She bowed for fun. "I love your outfit as well." Vivian looked around to see some of the stores she frequented. They looked entirely too busy, even for her tastes.

"Speaking of comfort zone, would you like to go into a more fun boutique I recently discovered."
    And leaning into the Savage she said in a whisper. "And leave the dreadfully busy shopping arena?"

Vivian had just the spot for them to go, and she was pretty sure that Ale would absolutely love it. "This store is called The Queen. It doesn't look like it's been opened very long. Not too far from that is Vintage Ysj. Both have some modern and steam punk styles. Shall we have an adventure?"

The best part about the two stores, from what the Daeva could tell from the windows; very few mirrors.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She’d learned along the way to accept compliments as they came. It was the proper thing to do.

So she smiled, “Thanks.” Though she knew her outfit wasn’t as stunning as the Daevas. A simple brown sweater, meant to look a little dressy but not like she spent hours picking it out. Sometimes a little effort helped ease some of the looks her tattoos got her.

Sometimes.

A questioning look, “A more fun boutique? Color me intrigued.” with Vivian, she knew that could mean a few things. There was then a chuckle about leaving the crowded arena, which seemed a fitting term. “You have home field advantage here, so I’m game for whatever you suggest.” This was not her element. “But getting out of the crowds sounds amazing to be honest.” Disinterested dark eyes sweeping the area.

“The Queen? Sounds like it could be fun, not a typical crowd pleasing name.” at least to her, “So yeah, lets check it out.” A nod, “Adventures are always great.” Steampunk styles? Her only experience with that style was the themed Court.

Her hand sweeps out in front of her, “Lead the way.” Says the Savage, who will follow beside Vivian.

“Speaking of Steampunk, that last themed event our company had was a blast! We defiantly need to have more of those, it lightens the mood and gives us an excuse to relax.”

V
    Vivian York

"Marvelous, we'll take my car." Because any time the Daeva could have a passenger, she was more than willing to drive.

As they quickly exited the mall and walked to the parking lot, Vivian commented. "Yes, I think we need more themed company parties. They're so much fun!" Because what Succubus doesn't like dressing up for a purpose. She was surprised the Savage actually enjoyed it. Ale was definitely not the typical Gangrel.

"And you're right, it lightens the mood and no one is stuffy. Plus it gives a lot for topics of conversation, and gossip of course."

"If you were to plan a themed party, what would you choose?" Because Ale was quite different, Vivian couldn't even guess what she'd suggest.

She manually put the key in the lock and opened the door, leaning to the passenger side and unlocking that as well.

OOC

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The store wasn’t here at the mall? The Savage was a little surprised, but follows Vivian to the parking lot.

Nodding as they walked, “With everything that has been going on, a night where we can just have fun would be welcome.” What’s been going on being the Brood.

“That’s true, it’s always fun to ask others about their costumes, where they got it and why they picked it. Cause there is always a story behind an amazing costume.” Her costume for the Steampunk had been an adventure to get.

The question caught her off guard, and she wasn’t sure. “Huh, never really thought about it. But I like ones that make people put in effort. So, hmm.” What would she suggest. “I’ve never actually planned a party, let alone a themed one. And that would make my mother roll over in her grave!” oh how her mother loved throwing parties. “Maybe something like what charities do for balls, like a black and white theme, or something along those lines. Or even a certain era in time. I’m really drawing a blank right now.” Secretly though, she loved the big ballgowns.

She waits as the door was unlocked before sliding in.

“Seems you enjoy classic cars as well.” She comments.

V
    Vivian York

"I find it utterly amusing when I get a good backstory on a costume. Sometimes it is really detailed or the reasons are wonderful. Even the ones where someone says 'I saw it, I was pressed for time, I bought it' still are fun. It's usually the reason behind why they were too busy that I find imploring."

Shaking her head slightly as the Savage got settled in the car. "Sorry, I may have put you on the spot. But why don't you think on it. So far the ones you mentioned, particularly the black and white ones or period themes would be fun. I've seen a great many themes in my time of course. It's so strange when an era I was raised in comes back to be an era people theme parties around." Laughing loudly as she backed out the car.

As she began to drive, she smirked and partially turned to Ale without taking her eyes off the road. "Well, everyone has a quirk or two. Or a hobby, I guess. If I had the space, I'd own far more classics than just one. I like the feel of them, especially American muscle cars. They just feel alive." Her one hand caressed the steering wheel. "Some far older cars withstand the test of time, like us. Resilient to the years. Maybe that's why I am so drawn to them."

Taking a final turn, which wasn't too far from the mall but in the downtown area, Vivian parked the car. She pointed to the sign. "We're here. I see that they are sort of dead tonight. Just one or two customers. This will be fabulous. Oh, the other reason I love this store, the only mirrors are in the dressing rooms."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “There are always good backstories. Even, like you said, the ones who just randomly buy something. It tells you a lot about them.” Sometimes good, sometimes not.

“Oh, no worries. I’ve just never really spent any amount of time really thinking about it. Those ideas usually come from the Keeper or Seneschal. Not to mention a Gangrel isn’t usually consulted on those types of thing.”
    She says with a smirk. It didn’t bother her, the stereotype that came with her Family. But it was fun to prove it wrong.

“Oh yeah, hear you there! You kind of get a sense of déjà vu. Thankfully, we understand it and can laugh about it. Not to mention it reminds me of hearing an old person saying the whole, back in my day thing.” It was amazing what Kindred had seen come and go over the centuries.

There was a nod, “Can’t really argue with you there. I’m quite taken with my own. Though there was a period of adjustment going from the jeep to the Torino. But yeah, no denying the allure of muscle cars. Gets me quite the attention too.” There was a soft chuckle. “I think sometimes that people are more enamored by my car than anything else.” She hadn’t expected the attention when she first got the car. “My car required a bit of work to get her street ready and looking good, but money and time well spent.” Who would have thought they would have a common interest in cars?

She looks to where Vivian points, “Huh. Well, not being busy is always good. And no mirrors outside the dressing room? Wow, not something you see a whole lot.” People were vain and mirrors were usually everywhere. “I’m very intrigued though. But I'm more looking forward to your expertise in adding more color to my style.” She looks at the Daeva with a smile.

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva could understand why Gangrel usually weren't consulted. "Do you think as a female, that you have to prove yourself to other males of your clan?" Vivian's hands went up in slight surrender. "Now, I am not saying you should or shouldn't have to, but I think that sometimes women, no matter what clan, need to prove themselves to men. Which is probably why Gangrel aren't consulted. I could be mistaken."

"I can't tell you how many times I've had men attempt to out-do me in a lot of aspects. Often they've succeeded in places I can't." Although it never seemed to be in bed, she couldn't help but divert a moment. "Nevertheless, screw them all and the need to prove anything!" Throwing up her hands and pushing the air away in a triumphant whoosh.

"A Torino you say?" Call her intrigued. "Perhaps next time you drive."

"The owner thinks a constant reminder of how you look prevents you from even wanting to try something daring. Probably why I adore coming in here." The Daeva chuckled loudly. "Perhaps I should make them a member of my Herd, then they'd look the other way when I feed on patrons... or something like that." Vivian's hand went to the door, ready to step out of the car when Ale was.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread