(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a soft chuckle as she reached down to rub her shin, which had taken a pretty good kick.

She then looks to the Haunt, amused, “Asskicker supreme huh?” there was a nod then, “I kinda like that better than Reeve.” She jokes with a grin. “In all fairness, I didn’t really have much asskicking to do until the Brood reared their ugly head. I did assist Her Grace in a matter, but most of the beating came from her.” So why did she get the job? Maybe because she was Deputy and not many other Kindred in the Domain were capable of fighting?

“And not a game to be played when we’re just sparring.”
    She still remembered all too well how her claws rendered Brittney to mere ash. Her eyes taking on a far off look for a moment as that night played out. And since then she had been careful about using them. There was a shake of her head as she refocused on the here and now.

She grabs one of the chairs and sits as well, legs stretched out in front of her, “This might sound odd, but Alice helped me quite a bit as I stepped into the role. Helped teach me that it’s not all about being a hard ass and fighting.” Her Coterie mate helped her realize a lot about herself.

The Savage nods, “Ah, yeah, that would defiantly help.” She could of course use the blood to make that happen. Or she could focus on making herself stronger without it. “Shoulders in a bit more? Mean when throwing the punch?” she never really thought about how shoulders factored in. “Well, you’re a good fighter. And that kick?” she looks to Cynthia’s boots, “That friggin hurt. Going to have to remember that the next time I’m in a fight, throw a few kicks in. Guess that’s what they make steel toed boots for.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A slight smirk from the haunt. "Well it does sum up half the job nicely." Cynthia did wonder why the Invictus insisted on the title of Reeve. It lacked something the word sherrif invoked

There was a moment of awkward silence when Ale mentioned games. She was certain she had seen that sort of look before and the need to press died before it could being. It was nothing but the damp, vaguely musty smell of the warehouse intermingling with something sickly sweet coming off Cynthia. "Yeah. She is different from the other Kindred I've met in the past." She finally said when Alice was brought up. "Shes gotten far in such a short time." Her tone was genuine, though it was hard for her to completely hide the look of concern on her face.

She nodded. "Its a momentum thing really. Locking your shoulders kills a lot of it. Be a little looser, lean in a bit and you can put more of your body into your punch." The artist explained. "Trick might help when you have to do the rip and tear thing." She mimed some clawing motions with her good arm. "Thanks. I only know basic stuff really. I just fall back on fighting dirty in a real fight." More compliments. She really did not know how to handle them coming from her.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, sounded like she wasn’t the only one who thought Alice was different than other Kindred.

“Isn’t that the truth. Easy to talk to and doesn’t beat around the bush, have to respect that.” And she did. “She has, earned each title as she received it.” The Prince just didn’t make anyone his Seneschal, he saw something in her. And it was clear that others did as well. The concern was noticed, but she wasn’t sure if she should ask about it. Was it her place? As Alice’s Coterie Mate she should know if something was wrong with her. “Does something bother you about it?” ah, why not? If she didn’t want to be asked she could deflect or just refuse to answer. Either was fine with her. She didn’t know this Haunt as well as the others, and she might not be keen to open up.

There was a nod before she stood up, facing sideways, she tries what Cynthia mentioned. Trying to loosen up her shoulder and lean into the punch she threw. Then another. It felt a little more natural than what she was doing before. “Ah, I get what you’re saying.” Another nod.

Seeing the mimic of claws, she chuckles, “Usually I just rend and hope for the best. They do most of the damage on their own.” It was kinda true. The Claws of her Family were a force to be reckoned with it.

“Most fights I’ve been in I’ve had my guns. Or there was someone else there fighting for me.”
    The joys of being a Boss. “Those times I’ve had to get in the fight was just throwing punches hoping for the best. I’ve heard of dirty fighting, but never really looked into it. But I can see now that a well placed kick helps.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yeah. It is refreshing to get a straight forward answer now and then." Cynthia said, smiling a little. "Kindred in positions of power usually end up with huge targets on their backs or worse. With everything going on..." She paused, trying to find the right words and failing. It was hard to reconcile the impression she had from what Alessandra did to Alice and the woman sitting in front her. In the end the haunt shook her head with a frown. "I dunno. Sometimes I think I worry way too much about others."

She studied her carefully as she tried a few swings. "Yeah, like that. Might want a punching bag for practice."

"I try to avoid them as much as possible. Giving someone the Face is usually enough."
    Sometimes being naturally scary has its advantages "But yeah. Groin kicks, Holding some idiot down while someone else beats them up. Shattered glass in the eyes..." She flinched a bit as she remembered the aftermath of using that particular tactic once. "...I'd save that for someone that Really had it coming though. Especially if you are hungry."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She sits down again, “I’ve always admired Kindred that were like that. Just tell me how it is, no sugar coating.” She hated when people tried to make things sound better than they were.

Nodding, “Yeah. Guess it comes with the terrority.” A slight shrug, “I suppose I’m kind of used to it, given my previous life, but it still sucks.” With everything going on? The Brood she wondered.
    “The brood have you worried?” she asks. “They worry me actually. More of a problem than I originally thought.” Which was true. “And nothing wrong with worrying about others, sometimes it’s nice to know that there is still someone who cares about happens to you.” She knew the Haunt wasn’t referring to her, but she knew the sentiment.

“I’ll have to look into it.” Couldn’t hurt to have, might be a good stress reliever.

The face? Oh, was she referring to the blood gift of the Haunts?

Chuckling, “Shattered glass in the eyes huh? Have to say, that would certainly do the trick. Someone must have really pissed you off.” A tad messy, but yeah. “And noted on not doing it if I was hungry, could see shit going south real quick there.” Would not be a pretty sight. A Savage in a frenzy with claw? Yeah no.

“I used to have to get creative with getting people to talk. But never thought of your trick, I’ll have to keep it in mind for business dealings.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia's eyebrow quirked up slightly. She had guessed she was hooked up with something shady in her past but now she was starting to wonder what it was exactly. The opportunity to ask passed however and the topic of the Brood had taken over once more. She frowned. "A little bit." She admitted. "Though not enough to pack up and leave just yet. You guys managed to take down a few of them without getting dusted from that fight. So you're doing better than most in this situation."

She smiled a little. "It is. But there is always someone that wants to fuck with you for thinking that." The artist shrugged a bit. A flare of pain and a wince flashed on her face.

The smile on her face was a little embarrassed. "Yeah...I wasn't exactly in a good mood for a long time there." Seemed like it happened so long ago now. She composed herself before continuing. "So, you do anything with your free time or is it just business?' The reoccurring question appeared once more.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft chuckle, “While we didn’t get dusted,” a new term, one filed away, “it was a brutal fight. Took me a few months to fully heal from it. Though the wounds looked pretty badass in my opinion, but were a huge breach.” Another laugh. “But glad to hear your not going to pack up and leave. In the couple years I’ve been here, this was the first real fight I’ve been in. Things are usually quiet.” She only hoped their next fight with the Brood would be the last.

A hand waves dismissively, “Someone will want to fuck with you no matter what. A look that they took as an insult, the way you look, so yeah, whatever. I try and not worry too much about it, cross the bridge if it comes up.” If someone had an issue with her they could tell her.

A knowing nod, “Been there myself, spent many years picking a fight just because I could, the anger and bitterness seeming to eat me alive. Wasn’t a good space to be in.” the anger was still there, but it was a lot quieter these past few years.

A slight shrug, “Lately it’s been mostly business, between the Domain and personal business, it’s kept me busy. But believe it or not, when I’m not at the range, or in my office, I’m in my Haven pinning butterflies. I know I know, not the hobby anyone expects someone like me to have, but hell, it’s relaxing and helps clear my head. With some Beethoven playing in the background, it can help me work though a lot.” Yeah, the Savage had a weird soft side.

“How about you? I’ve heard that you’re an artist, have you found time to work on your art?” curious.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I think I remember seeing them a few months back in court." Memories of blackened wounds were dredged up from that night. "Looked intimidating. Did ruin all that body art though." Cynthia added with a slight frown.

"Quite true." She nodded. "Still a pain to deal with. Side effect of living in our world." Eyes rolled at the thought of fake smiles at court. She had not seen it much here which was odd. The city continued to surprise her. "Isolation doesn't do many favours for the mind though."

Cynthia perked up a bit. "Honestly. I'm more surprised by the Beethoven." She said with a smile. "Sounds interesting though. How large is your collection?" Something other than the work brought by the Danse always got her attention.

She nodded, though her smile faltered. "Yes. Though I have not done much work since I got here. Been a bit inspiration starved." The haunt looked disappointed and annoyed when she admitted that. "Did finally get a few of my older works in. Might help a bit. Also play some guitar, though I still need to find a new one."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod and chuckle, “Yup, those would be them. A bitch to heal, never had the claws used on me before. If it doesn’t kill you, it certainly mars you.” Made her respect them all the more. They were not a toy or to be used lightly. “It did didn’t it?” another laugh, “But thankfully, once I was able to heal it, the tattoos mended nicely. Kind of attached to all of them.” A smirk. She was proud of her body art, a lot of time and money went into them.

Shaking her head, “Isolation can kill you. Being trapped within your own mind and with the Beast constantly nagging, urgh. But a little time alone is nice. You know, spending an evening or two alone and working on yourself.” But she wouldn’t trade her time alone for anything. It helped her learn her strengths. “But I also think some isolation helps us learn about ourselves and our strengths.” Yup, it could be good, but like with anything, too much was bad.

“Really? The Beethoven surprises you more?” not one she was used to hearing. “I can thank my mother for that one. She used to play the piano beautifully, and classical music was a favorite of hers. You could always find her entertaining guests that way, so it grew on me.” Not hat Cynthia had really asked, but she felt like sharing. “Collection? Oh, I’m not really sure. I have some in my office, and my Haven has quite a few on display. I’d guess a couple hundred, given years of collecting. But it’s nothing special or worth really displaying, just a little side hobby. Not even sure how that one started.” Shrug.

“Oh that’s too bad. How’ve you been able to get inspiration in the past?” sometimes what helped in the past could help now. “Is there anything you prefer to paint over others?” some liked flowers and plants, some like people and buildings. “You play? That’s awesome! I’ve never been able to play an instrument before, so I’ve always been a little jealous of those who can.”

12. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded a little, smiling. "One of the advantages of our condition I suppose" Part of her was glad she survived in the end. That feeling was a bit strange. She had not known the Reeve for long.

Something smelling like a cross between nail polish remover and rotten horseradish continued to waif through the air. Her jaw tightened a little before she nodded. "A little can be good. Though when your blood wants to drive everyone away you don't get much choice in quantity of time." The Lonely Curse could ravage minds worse than whatever impulses their blood could afflict on the other clans. This she knew.

She shrugged. "I dunno. Taxidermy just doesn't seem that odd a hobby to me." She did not seem to type to like

The artist considered the question for a moment. "Its tricky. Sometimes my inspiration and ideas come to me out of nowhere. Other times its when I'm doing some commissioned work and I can think of something better to make." Odd requests and vain demands played back in her mind for a fleeting moment and she nearly rolled her eyes. "I dabble in a bit of everything. I like landscapes, But i'm trying to find something new. Usually I do portraits when paid to do some work. The invictus don't seem very photogenic."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread