(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Last time she needed an abandoned warehouse, she had to call around. This time she had one of her own. Thanks to a very generous breather who made the right decision.

Directions had been sent to Cynthia, and made mention of where to park and what entrance to use. While this part of the city wasn’t busy, numerous cars parked in front or near an ‘empty’ warehouse might draw a few curious eyes.

Dirt and various piles of garbage littered the floors. The smell of rats, decay and things that really should not be identified assaults the senses in the rooms deeper in the building.
    A back room was picked for the night. Both for its lack of windows, and how empty it already was. And while she had to push a few odd things had to be pushed off to the side, but all in all it was perfect.

She didn’t bring any mats or gloves, there was no use for them. They were going to get dirty and feel the impact of the ground, it was all part of fighting. You don’t usually get to pick the terms and environment you fight in.

They would find Ale in that back room waiting, sitting in a folding chair. She went casual for the night in a black tank top and jeans. Steel toed, knee high boots were on her feet and her long hair was in a messy ponytail.

The Savage was very curious about what Cynthia could bring to the table in a fight.
    Cynthia Weiss Deltaomega
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Deltaomega, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia would be lying if she said she was not nervous. Over the years she had learned that one does not get into fist fights with those of Clan Gangrel. Nor does one pick a fight with a Sheriff. And a few nights ago in a bar she went and did just that.

Standing in front of the Warehouse on this night did the consequences of her choices start to sink in. It had been a minute of her standing there, trying to keep the beast chained and buried. Its only sparring. She reminded herself. It sounded like such naive thing to say in her mind but it helped a little. A gloved hand pushed against the door and the Haunt went inside. The smell of rot and trash barely registered to her. The Garbage Pit of the Necropolis was far more rancid. If anything the scent of Acetone and other dizzying chemicals seemed to strangle it. She made her way deeper into the back, her footsteps announcing her arrival before the smell did.

Cynthia Weiss was not dressed that much differently from Alessandra, with the additions of a studded jacket and fingerless gloves. Her hair was kept simple tonight, cut down to a chin length bob. "Guten Abend Reeve Antinori." The beast was already starting to squirm. Thankfully it was a predator she had met and it was something that could be stopped with ease. Even with the power of her blood. "I hope I did't keep you waiting too long." The artist said with the ease of someone who had not been panicking only a few moments earlier.

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

What alerted her to Cynthias presence was a mixture of the sounds of her feet and the smell. It was one that didn’t fit in with the familiar smells of the warehouse. And seriously, it wasn’t a smell you could avoid. Thankfully, there was no Beast to wrestle with, a welcome calm so to speak.

The Reeve stands when the Haunt walks into the room, smiling, “Evening Cynthia, and please, call me Ale. We’re not in Court and I hate titles to be honest.” Yeah, she just said that. The Reeve, member of the Invictus, hates titles. True story. Sure, she understood that they were important and had their place, but sparring in a warehouse was not the place.

“Glad you could make it. Hope it’s ok to use your first name. If not, no problem.” She could adapt.
    “And no, only got here a couple minutes ago and just finished pushing some junk out of the way.” She really wasn’t sure what to expect from the Haunt.

“So what experience do you have? And how did we want to do this? Last time I sparred was with my Coterie and it was more of a training then anything.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"As you wish." Cynthia said as she slipped into the room. "Cynthia works. Ms Weiss always makes me feel old in all the wrong ways." She could sympathise with the dislike for formalities. Though hearing that from someone from the Invictus was odd to say the least. ​The city continues to surprise me. She looked around and nodded at the work done, not really that bothered with

She looked down at her hands for a moment, frowning slightly. "Mostly street brawls with the living and the odd kindred fight. Always seemed to get attacked when I least suspected it so I kinda had to learn." She told the savage, looking back up with a casual smile.

"I dunno... We can do it a bit like the Tournament from the other night." The artist said as she started pacing around the room. "I mean, we're not here to kill each other. Just punch each other repeatedly." She did not know if her joke would land, but she was willing to try.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a laugh,“I can understand that. That’s why when it comes to work among the breathers I have a different name. Then I feel like my own person. And not to mention that my family name means crap here.” Plus it was easier to have a different name with business and Kindred affairs.

A nod, “Ah, got it. I kind of learned fighting with my fists on the fly as well. Trained with guns at such a young age that it never really came up until later. Then like you, I had to learn.” The smile was returned. Maybe she had more in common with the Haunt than she thought.

Dark eyes follow her movements, “That can work.” And then another laugh, “Killing each other would probably be frowned upon by a lot of people.” Smirking at the joke the Haunt made.

“Kind of kicking myself now for not joining in the shooting. But those who did put on a great show. I didn’t realize we had so many in the Domain who could handle a gun, or at least one’s I’ve seen use one.” But it didn’t seem fair to her with her training to enter. Plus, using guns she wasn’t familiar with made her uneasy.

Did we want to roll for Int? If so, they can keep chatting or roll right away, either works

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded. "Yeah. Technically I've been missing for decades. Can't exactly use my name in public much anymore." Already she was dreading the fact she would need to replace Elise White with another name.

"I do need to get a hang of using weapons. Never seemed to have one on hand so I just stuck to fists."
    She explained with a shrug. The goth took off her jacket and hung it against the back of another folding chair left in the room. Her bare arms revealed a few tattoos of her own, though they did not cover anywhere near as much skin as Alessandra.

Cynthia smiled. It was rare to hear people laugh without coughing imminently. "People are surprising. Living or dead." She stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles. There was the faint reminder that this woman could have her staked and no one would ever know. She tried not to focus on that. It would not help to worry. "Suppose we should get started."

"Ready when you are."

Initiative 14
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-11 18:54:06 Cynthia Weiss rolls 1 die for initiative 9

Defence 2
    Health 7/7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “The joys of living as long as we do, new names. I hadn’t really had to put much into a new name until I decided to settle here. Then it kind of became necessary.” But it was fun.

“Well, if you ever want to learn to shot, let me know, it’s kind of my thing. I can also help you get a weapon, depending on how legal it is that is. Have to work on those connections a little more for the more,”
    she decides on a word, “fun ones.”

The revelation of tattoos was a welcome surprise, “Like the ink.” She compliments with a smile.

Having the ability to use claws made it hard to just fight with only her fists. The Savage in her, her own Beast, urged her to will the claws to grow. But she wouldn’t. This wasn’t a real fight for life or death, this was a member of good standing in the Domain. And someone she was kind of liking.

INT 8
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-13 16:50:12 Ale rolls 1 die for initiative 2

Defense 3 Health 7/7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Might take you up on that." She said with a nod. The compliment got a smile from the Haunt. "Thanks." The Reeve did not seem too bad, though what Alice told her still played in the back of her mind. The presence of the Alessandra's Beast also a subtle reminder of who she was up against.

The time for talk ended as Cynthia lunged forward. Gloved hands reached out and managed to grab hold of the Savages own arms. Despite her petite frame she was a lot stronger than she appeared. This close to her the smell was just terrible.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-13 19:43:28 Cynthia Weiss rolls 3 to Grapple (Strength+Brawl+Spec-Defence) (10 Again) 5, 9, 1 1 success

Strength 3
    Defence 2 Health 0/7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage simply nods, she’d made the offer to others in the past. And none had taken her up on it. Either they didn’t want to do business with her, or they had other opinions was unknown. But not her problem either way.

She had to be honest, she was not expecting to be grappled. A punch? Yes. But to have her arms pinned wasn’t on her list on what she thought the Haunt would do.

And she had to give her credit, she was strong.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-15 14:01:28 Ale rolls 4 to Break Grapple Strength+Brawl (-3) (10 Again) 3, 8, 6, 3 1 success

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Unfortunately for Cynthia, Alesandra seemed to be stronger. The Savage was able to pry her arms free from her grip.

The artist managed to seize the moment before Ale could recover. She managed to bob and weave to her side and land a jab near her kidneys. The punch looked sloppy, like someone out of practice. But it was a solid blow none the less.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-15 15:10:15 Cynthia Weiss rolls 2 to Punch (Strength+Brawl-Defence) (10 Again) 3, 10, 8 2 successes

Defence 2 Health 0/7

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread