THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A laugh, a wave of dismissal, "Bah, you never know what a fresh set of eyes will show you. Even if the eyes don't know the calculus." But the matter is dropped.

"Of course," Basic lab safety. Don't work alone.

Notebook is closed and slid into the backpack.

"Ohh... I vote flash party!"

Shaken head, "I haven't but I also don't expect my stuff to be much different. So far I haven't had any crazy Nightmares or Dreams. Not sure yet if I'm caught up in the fuckery the way you guys have been. What about you?"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"If you're cool with fresh eyes that seriously only see squiggles then I'm your gal." smiles.

Tuesday's barking laugh sounds. "Flash party it is. Y'all wanna get stuff or you wanna just phone up Campy and get him here....or we could phone up Campy and get him to pick up something and then spring a party on him!"

Serious question goes up, and Tuesday points to Sand. "....same ish boat. I haven't looked." she didn't want to look she didn't want to know. If Flynn family was better then her memories that would hurt, maybe more then if the secrets hidden by closed doors were worse the. What her memories told her was the truth. "Have you given it a look see?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shoulder shrugs, “I completely agree, which is why I’m willing to take a look if you need. Just don’t expect some life changing observation.” Wink.

“Flash party huh?”
    she mulls the idea around her head. “Can’t say I’ve participated in one of those, but I’ve defiantly seen videos of them.” Could be fun, but she’d wait and see what Tuesday thought.

A hand absently pulls at the cuffs of the sweater, “Uh, I haven’t either. And to be honest, I think I’m afraid to look. My mind is already all kinds of fucked up right now that I’m not sure how I’d handle that.” Between the Path change and the Bismark, her mind was beyond confused. “But I want to look, you know, just to put that avenue to rest.” Maybe she would look, maybe she wouldn’t. Eyes now with a hint of gray look to Tuesday, "Time isn't my thing anymore, so what do you think? Could our pasts really be changed without us knowing it? I mean, wouldn't there be some type of clue or something? And in my case, with the Path change and the whole fucked up Bismark memories, could my past be different?" she looked both thoughtful and scared. An interesting look.

Blue eyes flash to the unicorn, “Hmmm,” arms are crossed over her chest and a finger rests on her lips, decisions. “Both have the possibility of being awesome! But I kinda like the idea of just springing it on him.” Yup, that would be fun!

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

It might be harder to convince Campanella to come on just a whim. 3 starving individuals seemed an easier sell, and one with less risk of raising suspicions.

Counter argument- would half expect a party if was picking up party food.

"I just hope he isn't predisposed to heart attacks," said with a grin. Vote 2 for surprise-surprise party.

Eyebrows draw together, "Personally I think anything is possible. And I think it could depend? Like... your path change right? That was world changing on a level that requires scientific notation. So much that you have shadows of memories of it. Whether it is because you changed or the reality path we are on changed, we don't know. But what if you have other stuff that changed that simply isn't as ... present? in your world now? Like stuff you don't think about 24/7 so you don't have shadow memories of it but you would still know it as wrong if you saw it? Your childhood home is in the wrong spot, your high school mascot was different."

Trails off, "Course... if you don't think about it everyday, why would you know if it is different?" Snorts, "Now I'm talking myself out of thinking it is an avenue worth investigating."

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Could always ask him to pick up some Chinese and coolers. And ask him to being it all her then when he shows up....surprise!" Tuesday laughs.

"...we remember things differently because we're...or we were outside of Time. Like when we went back to the Bastille so we coil deal with that Obelisk? Everyone who went didn't even know about you being a Thyrsus. But you remembered being an Acanthus. But like Star....he didn't have memories of you being anything other then a Shaman." Tuesday started. "I think you remember because of how the timelines were being wonky. Like we were all split up. And the Obelisk blew up.....or maybe. Maybe a future version if you who was still an Acanthus, Master or hell maybe an Archmaster of Time Saw all this happening and locked the memories if her past self, your memories if being an Acanthus for reasons only she knew.

"So. I dunno. Like depending on certain factors we could know immediately if something was fucked or different in our pasts. Or we could be completely ignorant. Or like Sand said there could be those shadow memories. But since we're not thinking about x, y and z....we just don't notice."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a snort at Sands comment, “I hope not too. I mean, I know Life, but I don’t think I can fix that. Well, at least not yet.” But that would be an awesome thing to be able to fix! “Plus, I’d feel soo horrible!” yup, nothing worse than causing someone to have a heart attack.

She looks at Sand, thinking over what she said, “Lots of great points.” And world changing was an understatement to her. “There are memories that are as fresh as the day they happened, ones I don’t think will ever change. But like you said, what about the ones that aren’t thought about all the time.” There was a lot to think about there.

Grinning with a chuckle, “Kind of talking myself out of it too actually.” It was true. Ignorance was bliss sometimes.

Eyes widen as well as her grin as Tuesday mentioned Chinese, “Oh! Yeah! Chinese, that’s happening!” she loved Chinese. “If we do that then we’re going to have to venture out and get some stuff. Make it more like a party. Cause Chinese and coolers does not make a party.” Nope.

A nod, “That’s right, now that you mention it, I remember that. The whole thing with people only remembering me as a Thyrsus.” It was weird, but understandable. Laughing, “Now that would be absolutely badass! An Archmaster of Time?! Damn right! I’m going to go with that belief.” She laughs and winks.

“Urgh, shadow memories. Like the whole thing with the Bismark?”
    if so, then she didn’t want them. “Though if our pasts have changes, it would make more sense to change small things here and there, that way it doesn’t draw attention right away. If things changed that were huge, we would be more adept to notice, perhaps putting a kink in whatever they have planned. Small changes that still effect our future and us now, but not big enough to make huge waves.”

Then her head shakes and a hand waves, “But this isn’t just about me and my Path change. So I want to say sorry if it’s coming across that way. It’s just still new and fresh in my head and you guys are all I have to talk to.” A helpless shrug, “But I think if we want to do that, look into our pasts, maybe we should do it together. The whole moral support thing and all that.” Or maybe it was cause she didn’t want to be alone if and when she did it. Not knowing if she could handle anymore change.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So... a crap shoot." said with a chuckle. "Well- if either of you do decide to traipse down memory lane and want a companion, I'll be there. But if not," a shrug, "I don't think it will be the end of the world."

A dismissive wave at the concern, "It isn't. I only keep using it as an example because aside from the Bismark, it is the only big event I know about that illustrates the fucking up of time that has happened."

So far on the scale of selfish motivations and egotism the Mage population of Sacramento ranked low. It was pleasant so far.

"Bah- thinking about the time tangle mess has be definitely ready for a party and food. Chinese and coolers sounds great. What else is needed Aurora? Music can be cheated if Tuesday doesn't have her baby," phone is held up. "So if you let me know I can make a quick run to Walmart or a dollar store and grab some balloons. Probably be back before Campanella arrives if I run."

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday clicks her tongue as the others talk, nodding when she needed to.

"ooh, sounds good! And is totally the plan." enthusiastic nodding. "So. Imma phone Canpy a d you-"

Since its the end of the month, we might as well end here. I'll get a new Sanctuary up for tomorrow!

End scene!

9. Likes deltadream liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread