Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The Circle of Creation is a large imposing building of got his architecture. It is an almost perfect replica of Westminster, but no one ever notices. Sleeper eyes slide over the building and only Awakened eyes can pierce tge subtle occultation.

Tuesday long used the grandeur pushes open the door instead of stays to look at the imposing lines.

It might be middle of a weekday but for the self-employed it was a perfect time to laze about the Circle and see if anyone else would have the same idea.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the shift in sunlight as the door was opened more than the sound of an entrance that notified of Tuesday's arrival. Not because the door, or Tuesday for that matter, was quiet, but more because her ears were busy with processing the words of a podcast coming from earbuds tucked into said ears.

Step 1: Turn & observe/recognize
    Step 2: Remove an earbud
    Step 3: Grin and lift hand in greeting

"I thought it was strange to find you not here when I arrived. Though, to be fair- I didn't really search the place to much."

Off limits places = off limits

Step 4: Push stop and remove last earbud
    Step 5: Clean up (Wrap earbud cords to prevent tangle, close notebook, shove all in backpack)

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

gasp!

A wild Sand appears!

Tuesday throws her hand up in a wave. "ha, yeah. Feels weird when I'm not here Soooooo. Here I is." smile.

"Whatcha listenin' to?" curious unicorn is curious. Plus earbuds. High chance of tunes. Which Tuesday's a fan of. "Also. How's you been?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Weekdays and weekends tend to blend together for Aurora.

The self-employed, though not really working Shaman.

So it was no real surprise for her to breeze into the Circle, looking to see if anything was going on, any new faces, the usual stuff.

Today she was clad in knee high suede boots over stretchy jeans and a slightly baggy sweater. Which still clung to curves here and there. And a hat. Yup, a floppy hat. She wasn’t sure why she bought the hat, as she wasn’t usually a hat person, but she was new. Makeup and flashy clothes just didn't seem as important. So maybe Aurora was a hat person now? Who knows, but it was fun. And different. She was all about different lately. Plus cutting back on the makeup had felt great!

A hand was held up as boots click on the floor,

“Hey you two! Have I missed anything exciting?” she asks with an easygoing smile.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh..." pauses, half pulls out device and then laughs as the question fully clicks, "Physics World. Which I know, I know... super nerdy."

Return wave and a shake of the head. "Nope. Tuesday just arrived herself and I've been scribbling is all."

Glances back to Tuesday, face wrinkled. "Lazy. Which I am getting tired of. I need to get my butt back into real gear and start getting down to business. It's why I came here actually," a hand motion to the bag and contained notebook. "Was trying to get back into the groove of working you know?"

"How about you guys?"

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A nod. "Yes. It's super nerdy. But. It's still cool. Not in the high school way. Since. Physics. But in the mage-y way. Since Forces. Physics. Same diff." says the Acanthus.

Fashion forward FayeAurora (damn a her puns will have to be rejiggered) strides in and the unicorn offers a wave.

"Hey. Nothing exciting. Just being lazy. So. In direct opposition to Sand. Also speaking of the work thang, whatcha doin'? Like what are you tryin' to get you butt in gear for?"

Tuesday might sound a touch to hyper for being a self-admitted lazy person.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Isn’t this how this always went? They all seemed to just know to show up at the Circle. Was kind of cool.

“Ah, cool.” Nod, as the hat was taken off and a hand run through her hair. Cause hat hair was totally a thing and she didn’t want it.

“Working huh? Anything you need help with?” what work was she talking about? Chasing Seer’s or more work work type stuff?

Shrugging, “Nothing exciting to report on my end. Just kinda, you know, going through the motions waiting for the next Seer attack. Or whatever they’re planning. Other than that? Working on new acts, refurbishing some old furniture, nothing exciting.” Pretty mundane to her. "Maybe we need to throw a party or something, liven things up a bit or something."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes! That! Exactly!" The outburst of excitement when someone understands. It isn't sustained however, voice fading to normal levels.

"Mostly just scritches- I'm not working on a specific project at the moment." Notebook is pulled out and flipped open. Equations and arrows and tiny groupings of words, presumably sentences relating to the notations they are near are scattered about the page. A few doodles that wouldn't be found in any Physics books in any colleges.

"Like you said- Physics and Force. So I'm going through the basics of Physics and seeing what I can learn about Force. Or manipulate. Or fix. Or change. Expanding on what I was taught with what I now know." Half shrug

The notebook is slid out slightly toward the others, "It's usual research-study randomness so I don't need help persay as there isn't a goal in sight. But you are welcome to review what I have or just join in with your own."

The physics stuff might be past them but the Force part, the relation between the mundane and the truth, in those portions, both women were definitely professors compared to her sophmoric state.

"A party you say?"

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A laugh. [COLOR="#990066"]"You're an angel. And a smart one. And one I already know luffles their science. So not that hard to guess.

Tuesday snorts. "Not only am I an Acanthus. But. I almost didn't finish high school. Never did anything higher then that. So. Yeah. Not the gal you'd need to help with physics or Forces."

A hum. "So. Yes to party. Wanna call up Campy and just give it a go now. Like Flash Party? Or you wanna do it some other time?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Forces and science? Not something this Shaman knew anything about. Well, aside the very basic things.

She looks at the offered notebook and her head begins to hurt. It wasn’t that Aurora was stupid, but this was not her thing. Made no sense.

“Will you keep us up to date if you start any projects?” she might not be all about the science stuff, but she could still be supportive.

An eager nod, “Yeah, a party! It might just be the four of us, but no reason we can’t take a couple hours to just have fun.” She was all about having fun.

Looking at Tuesday, “Kind of in the same boat. I didn’t go to a traditional school, it was mostly school on the road. And the highest my education goes is circus college in Canada.” Shrug. “So I’m in the same boat with physics and Forces. Maybe Campy would know some stuff.” He seemed like the sciency type.

Head tilts to the side as she thinks, “Well, a Flash type party seems like it could be all kinds of fun. Like hit the party store, grab random things and then boom, a party.” It could work. “But I’d be game for planning something.” She could work with either one.

Back to business so to speak, "So, have either of you looked into your past yet? See if anything had changed?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread