(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well that was quick, she really wasn’t expecting anything to come out of the comment that quickly.

Was she hoping to get out of this? Probably. Shopping was not an enjoyment for her, unless it was guns.

“All the shoppers?” she asks, “I take it that means there are lots of breathers out and about.” Sigh, crowds was not enjoyable for her. But sounded like she was going.

“Oh, well, ok.” There was a chuckle, “Wasn’t expecting that. Umm, I’ll give you a call when I look at my calendar.” As Reeve she could have Reeve things to do.

Smirking and looking to Mable, “I actually only venture out to shop for clothes when I have to. And for me, it’s not usually the high-end ones cause I tend to get nasty looks and comments from the sales people. And it usually ends badly.” Stupid breathers thinking she was less than them because of her tattoos. Oh the look on their faces when they realized the error of their ways. And it wasn't that she cared about their opinions, it was just fucking annoying. “But maybe with you fine ladies with me it will be a more, eh, pleasant? Experience.” Haha, right.

“We’ve planned for (insert date and time). You are of course welcome to lend a hand, but I will not force anyone into this fight.” She had the power, yes. But this was a fight that could end in Final Death and she would not make anyone face that.

Now going shopping with Cynthia might be fun. Something was telling her that where the Haunt shopped would be more welcoming to someone who was covered head to toe in tattoos. “I’d like to see where you shop Miss Weiss. While our styles are different, something tells me I might find a few fun pieces.” True enough.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva chuckled and shook her head to Mable. "No, dahling, I like stores that are unique and are locally owned. Boutiques are my favorite, usually not many shop in those stores, therefore my style is hard to replicate. Not to mention, I'm usually not out when the frequent shoppers are there. Plus, this is my time of year that I get the owners numbers and then I can persuade them to staying open later during other times of the year." Vivian didn't want to say that she usually gave them a bit extra to do so, but that was usually the trick.

"We should be grateful they are, Seneschal." Which still felt odd saying her title even though they were in a Coterie. Keeping up appearances was sometimes more than just a droll television show.

"I understand it can be frustrating, Reeve. But, I think you'll find going shopping with me to be a pleasant experience."

"And sometimes the best part about shopping is the multiple uses of dressing rooms!" She was a little overly excited about that last bit. Maybe they'd piece it together... or let their minds wander.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"'Tis the season." chimes Alice's hollow voice as Ale complains about breathing crowds. "Those same sales people treat me the same or worse then you I'm afraid. The only person who could soften those blows would be Miss York."

Alice tries her best not to laugh, those unlike how she might have been years ago she has no phantom urge to blush. "....unless Miss York has the sales rep....indisposed. Then we'd be free to peruse to are hearts content."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a smile and nod to Josef. A new face was always welcome.

Mable hadn't thought about the uses of the dressing rooms before. She had a huge 'duh' moment. Mable stayed silent on the subject of expensive clothes because she still wasn't so sure she would want to shop in some of those types of stores, even though supporting locals was a great idea.

To Cynthia: "Anytime you want to hit the thrift stores let me know. I would love some company."

To the Reeve: "I would be honored to fight for our domain. I will be there."

J
    Josef

Josef noted that Mable would be present and nodded. "I'll hope to see you there. Looking forward to meeting other people of the domain willing to do what needs to be done" he chuckeled, trying to ease the tension. It was somewhat morbid, but he could not help but find it all a bit comical. He then proceeded to comment on Germany as the Nosferatu has requested. "Well, it's all very different from what I remember it as, but I'm sure things will turn out fine in the end. I still find myself reading the newspapers whenever something about the union or their elections. Old habits die hard." He wondered if she was also a native - and why the had not run into each other at court... Or if they had, if he had forgotten.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia stared for a moment. The idea that other kindred wanted to hang around her still seemed like a strange one after so long. "Ah. Well give me a call and maybe we will get something together sometime." She was pretty sure she spotted a place or two that catered to her tastes. "Might make a nice find in a thrift shop as well. Who knows?"

It took her a second for what Vivian said to actually click. "Well. Yes I suppose there are." She was very glad she did not need the blush of life right now.

The artist frowned. Vagueness was never a good sign. "Turns out fine? Is something happening over there?" She pressed the German.

J
    Josef

Josef was unsure as to what exactly he should tell her. Should he tell about the European union and how there was talk of its strenghtening or crumbling following the british leaving? Should he tell her about the influx of migrants and the uprising of violent nationalists as a result? Should he tell her of the economic problems, the depression and the plummeting birth rates? He did not know, and hence decided to wait ti out, seeing if she would reveal her stance or interests.

"Well, I am not entirely certain what is going to happen, but something is brewing, that much is for sure. Perhaps I have merely grown out of touch with the political system, but the news trouble me." He chuckeled for a bit "And I'm damn sure not taking any chances" He remarked. Even though he was Carthian, he had not adopted their temper. No, Josef was ventrue through and through, even though it might seem boring.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smirk as she listened. Leave it to a Daeva to not want to fit in with style, to stand out. Vivian already had her enticing looks to help her stand out. Why not an outfit to increase it? Seemed a but much for the Savage, but it worked for her Coterie Mate.

“Ah, so I won’t have to grumble in Italian the whole night about breathers and how annoying they can be?” she asked playfully.

A slight shrug, “Weather it’s pleasant or not remains to be seen, but I do bet it will be interesting.” As most outings with her were.

The thought of a sales person treating Alice worse made her blood boil. More so than when she was on the receiving end of it. “The problem is when I say something. The brain and mouth stop communicating and it’s usually in Italian and it’s a mess.” Though enough English got out to get her point across.

“I miss that, being able to browse a shop without getting bothered by sales reps. I usually know what I’m looking for.” But she knew most were just doing their job.

Looking to her Priscus, Grazie, we will need the help.” A nod of her head.

She then looks to Josef as he talked about Germany. It made her dead heart ache a little for her own home country.

“If you don’t mind the question, how long has it been since you were in Germany?”
    she asks with curiosity. “Afraid I’ve been away from Italy for quite a number of years, and lost most of my contacts there.” Some due to them being human and simply dying, others cause she didn’t put the effort in. “It’s amazing how much our countries change over time. Some is refreshing, some heartbreaking.” She wondered if her family name still had the power it once did?

Then Cynthia pressed the Lord, eyes watch, curious.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is quiet, lounging as the voices if the Domain rise and fall, tracking the conversations but choosing to be apart from then, at least for now.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Kindred chatter well into the early hours and then depart.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread