Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

For many souls tonight would be a night of fright, adrenaline would surge before laughter took hold. Within Funderland's Haunted House the frighten screams and joyful shrieks if children has ceased. Long had they been taken home for this long awaited evening of tricks and treats.

Most of the spark had been sectioned off, for it was surely after hours, yet still the gate was opened and there was a clear path, illuminated by fairy lights leading towards Sacramento's very own Witch House's door.

(In the shadows unnoticed by all or nearly so are men and women in black, uniforms not costumes. The Park was closed, save this single attraction and so these souls will sacrifice their All Hallow'sEve so that others might enjoy theirs.)

Which stands, as it ever has. Three stories with fine Victorian lines, the trees that once surrounded the house in its old lot are gone, the Witch Queen unable to move more then just the house, however much it pained her. Now in a shallow replacements. Roots resting in wide planters, that are cared for. Trash thrown into them is taken out several times a day.

The fairy lights lead right up to the door, but they also wind around what could loosely be called a property line. For not only is the House open for this ghoulish evening, but the patio around it. A peak shows tables, the catering and the bartender.

Back to the steps. Those old wooden steps. They are the same ones that have been trodden time and time again. The house itself is worn. Well cared for, but worn. Years worth of history can be felt within these walls, and you know step prying over the threshold that this history is stained scarlet.

Murders, massacres....during the day this place made a play at being a haunted house l, but at night....everyone knows old house make sounds.

....but should a house that isn't a house any longer but an amusement park attraction still make those sounds?

-----

Mhairi had advertised her after hours Halloween party. Hopefully Edna's will beat out places like Reverence or the Nox...well maybe not 'beat out' but maybe she'd snag some interest in that this wasn't another nightclub.

She only mad a few things left to check, even though she really didn't have too. She hired caterers, and bartenders, they were set up outside and in awaiting the guests.

It was just nerves. Despite last years costume she felt more nervous with this year's choice.

Last year she did sexy, this year....this year she was doing the same, except not. Halloween was about more then sex. Even as delicious as her night talking to Asa about...things had been. Halloween was also about Fear, and she, Queen of Autumn knee Fear. Knew it better then most. Feeling it more so then causing it, but tonight. Tonight Mhairi was daring to be different.

Her heels, classic, sleek black. She wore white, seemed stallings attracted to garter belts hidden by her dress. Which had a sexy vintage flavour. The neckline lower then anything she'd wear on a normal day, but the tight, near corset-like hold the waist gave was a comfort even as she looked down and saw more of her breasts then she was used to. Her hair styled away from the face, an echo of her dress. Black opera gloves adorn her arms with sparkly bangles upon them. Dangling from her ears were faux-diamond earrings.

Her makes up had taken the longest to go and weeks to perfect. Truly the piece de resistance, it was what made this s costume instead of her being a women in a black dress.

She had a mask upon a stick to hold to her face all night though it was made of flesh, and when her arm tired, for it will, she would show the gruesome sight beneath.

Mhairi smiled in a mirror checking over her blood spatter, she really, really wanted to scratch her nose but she knew that doing so would mess up her makeup. And she couldn't have that! Not when the guests would (hopefully) be arriving soon!

Instead of scratching her nose Mhairi settled with fiddling with the music. It wasn't something loud and publishing, but something unsettling, haunting. Something that would hopefully get people to look over their should at the shadows, spying for shapes that weren't there.

The music set and the decorations on point, her costume as perfect as she was going to get it. Mhairi waited for the first guests to begin trickling in...

-1 Glamour to Harden Mask!

I was having a stupidly hard time opening this on my tablet! Almost didn't open it even though i've been cohabited the days until I could, but I'm glad I went through the cuddly pain to open this! Hope y'all have an awesome Halloween both ICly and OOC!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Deltaomega, Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

realized after the time limit for editing that some of my links are bad, here's the right links!

'Last year' 6th post in last years Halloween thread

As for the mask/makeup I can't get into my imgur to find it (I don't know why) but I found another link!

(I really hope these links work! This phone/tablet business is mighty annoying!)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Halloween.

The night some dress sweet…some dress evil…and some dress sexy.

The night she had spent months preparing for. Well, preparing her costume anyways. And it was damn fine if she did say so herself. Not to mention it fit her like a glove, each curve either hugged by brightly colored fabric, or covered by black stretchy material with glitter on it.

The jacket, her ring masters attire, her crown jewel, swept behind her in a flourish when she walked, cinched at the waist by a few buttons. Able to be open should she so desire.

The boots were embroidered with golden thread, hitting just high enough on her legs to look sexy and elongate her already long legs. And she knew Mhairi was going to drool over those boots.

White gloves were on her hands, and one held her top hat. Her hair was softly curled and flowing around her shoulders and down her back. Costume jewelry hung around her neck and her makeup was done to highlight her cheekbones and eyes.

Yeah, she had sexy covered for Halloween, and she knew it.

But what did you expect from a Fairest?

There had been many appreciative looks as she made her way to the park. Winks and twirls added to those who caught her eye, cause why not!

Walking up to Ednas, she found the lights and smiled. This was going to be amazing, and she couldn’t wait to see what the Wisp had done. But more importantly, what her costume would be! As Queen of Fear, one would think she would go all out. But, you never know.

And as her eyes find Mhairi, she beamed. The Elemental looked stunning in the dress! And that cut! She’d never seen her show that much skin!

So the Nix walks, no, more struts her way over. The coat billowing behind her in a flourish of color.

“My my my!" she purrs as she closes the distance, "What an amazing dress! And that cut?! It looks marvelous on you!” gushed the Treasured. "Should wear dresses like that more often." a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

A smartly dressed man in a pin stripe suit makes his way through the theme park to the night's singular attraction. Campanella is at his formal best with his shoes shining and golden cuff links glinting in the dark. On his black tie, a white skeleton dances. Leather gloves adorn his hands, lending an aspect of threat to his figure.

Tonight, the Moros has a date.

With a house.

A house of horror. But has that fear been muted, transformed as if by alchemy into schmalz and schlock for petty entertainment? Perhaps at the conclusion to the evening, the Moros will have an answer.

He was expecting adults playing as ghosts and ghouls. He was not expecting a retro beauty with mesmerising eyes behind the artificial gore of her face; nor was he expecting to be smashed by the power of her magnetic companion. Dimly, as he seeks to rearrange his thoughts, he wonders if he has met one of them before.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi dosen't have to wait long for a familiar face in a costume that was like a punch in the self esteem. Or it would have been if Sera was the sort that made one feel inferior like other Fairests she'd known.

"Sera! Oh my goodness wow!" Mhairi leans back, taking in the whole ensemble. "I'm thinking of keeping this, or making something like it...like kinda liking it. But," blue-greys, so unlike the truth of her fell-flames run the length of Sera's costume again.
    "I don't think the world would survive if you wore something like this more often."

The next set of footsteps herald another one not as familiar to the wisp but with face like that Mhairi wasn't likely to forget the art dealer anytime soon. "Bart, hello. Welcome to the Witch House."

8. Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another giggle as she sweeps her arms out and bows, “Why thank you!” she really did love this outfit. “Oh you definitely should! It’s stunning and you wear it well. But I think the mask would freak people out, so maybe leave that part out.” She says playfully, “But I love the look! Sexy and scary all in one!” if that was the look Mhairi was going for, she nailed it.

She then pouts, “Aww, but I was looking forward to running errands in it.” A wink was added as another musical giggle escapes her. "Think I would cause a scene if I went and did groceries?" a sly smile this time. She knew full well the attention it would cause, she just didn't really care.

Sapphires turn to the new comer, who the Wisp seems to know.

Bart.

A wide smile appeared on her lips, “Hi, Bart is it?” greets the Nix. “Love the tie.” She compliments honestly.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

He had met one of them before!

A wry smile eased gently onto his lips and he approached. "Yes! Hello there! Mhairi! I never expected to you see you... here. Here to sample the ghoulish delights of the night? Its a fitting place, really. You know of the house's history?" There was a natural laugh contained in his voice. The lilt in his voice rose as his greeting morphed into a question.

"Bartram, yes." Campanella turns toward the magnetic woman and almost wishes he hadn't as a sudden warm flush creeps up him. "Who might you be? You sound like old friends. Have you known each other long? Mhairi and I met on a river cruise for New Years. Wonderfully pleasant company." Words tumbled from his lips.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A gale of giggles escape the Wisp's lips as she imagines the Siren in a grocery store looking like this. If Mhairi was anyone else she might have dared tge Spring to do it, just so she could see the reactions. But Mhairi wasn't anyone else and even if she'd come along way this year in shedding her shyness she wasn't quite at that point yet.

"You know you would!" Mhairi manages to get out between giggles.

A beaming smile looks squarely out of place on her ghoulish visage. "Oh yes I know the history, this is the Boarding House I was talking about....obviously there's been some changes what with me moving it and all, but when the opportunity to came for me to get into Funderland and its Haunted House....I knew I couldn't use any old building. It had to be the genuine arrival." Mhairi cheerfully babbles. Wondering why she hasn't taken the time in the last year to call Bart. She had a wonderful time that New Years Eve.

A fission of self-consciousness and envy bloom when she sees the flush of his skin at the sight of Sera, but honestly, comparing the two Mhairi knew would come out on top in a contest of looks, and it wasn't her.

"It's been...close to a year now?" so much had changed that Mhairi couldn't remember exactly when the Nix came to Sacramento.

Despite the jealousyenvy Mhairi. Feels the skin under the fire heat up at Bart's words.

(Though with how low cut her dress its entirely possible to see something of how far her blush extends)

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was confirmed now, Mhairi did know the man.

And one who seemed curious about the history of the boarding house.

Smirking, “Bartram,” she says the name, “My apologies.” So we weren’t shortening the name? Didn’t matter to her, after all, she only shortened her name to make it easier. But that was her.

“I’m Seraphina.”
    Advises the Nix as she looks at the Wisp, sapphires sparkling, “I wouldn’t say old friends, I moved here a couple months back and Mhairi was kind enough to show me around and help me with a place to stay. Though we are quickly becoming good friends I would dare guess.” Which was mostly true.

“Oh? A river cruise? That sounds like it was wonderful!” comes the angelic voice.

A gloved hand was raised to her chest in shock, “I know no such thing!” she tries to protest, but the sly grin gives her away as her hand lowers to rest on her hip.

And then the Elemental begins to turn that lovely shade of pink, and she couldn’t help but wonder what brought it on.

Did the Wisp like this Bart guy? He didn’t strike her as Mhairi’s type, but then again, she didn’t know what or who was Mhairi’s type.

Eyes dart between the two briefly, "Oh the building has a very rich history from what I've been told. And I believe Mhairi is the resident expert on it."

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"It was a very wonderful time," Campanella agreed, reflecting on the cruise.

"I see. She did? Well, Mhairi, you certainly know how to surprise!" He smiled, lips curling, as he continued. His look bounced between the two women, engaging both. He moved closer so he couldn't block the entrance to the house, and where he turned his gaze to appraising the building.

"Resident expert. Indeed. You are quite the lady of intrigue. Wait? You moved the building? As in, you own it?" He blinked, mouth dropping slightly. He recovered quickly but the curiously raised eyebrow remained. "Don't you think that a little dangerous? A house with this places... reputation... in a fun park?"

He wrestled with keeping his line of questioning in check. But why not, it was Halloween.

"Well. I hope you know what you are doing. These old houses, of certain reputation, breed... strange events. You might have issues with future marketing."

He couldn't hide the gleam in his eye, though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread