Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Budding Thorns) Lost and Found

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod and smile were offered to Katie before she turned to Sasha and nodded again.

Not that she was cocky, but she doubted whatever Katie was hiding from had followed her into the park. Not with four other Lost around her.

So it seemed she was on her own, not that she minded, and she hummed as she walked. She knew her way around enough to know where the kitchen was.

And where the good stuff was! An elastic was slipped off her wrist and her gold and silver mane tossed up in a quick and messy up do.

A variety of things were grabbed, chips and whatever she could heat in a microwave. If she could find an empty box near a door, she’ll grab it and pile things in. If not? Then there was going to be some creative carrying of yummies!

For drinks she grabs bottled water and hot chocolate if possible. If she could get the hot chocolate, then it was water and sodas.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

The dealer in the interrogation room... the one Donovan had met: he'd taken an entire stash's worth of the fruit. The children may have only ever had one dose. Perhaps the Wyrd works through children more readily than the others. It would explain why this young girl had turned 'fish' so quickly.

The young girl manages a smile as Sasha introduces herself. "You're really pretty too." she says, eyes full of wonder. "Did you have purple eyes... before? Did you eat a bad fruit too?"

Though at first the girl seems to hesitate again, she looks to Ingrid for support, and seems to find the courage. Looking Donovan square in the eyes,
    she answers "Like a gross goblin! He sounded like a dumb nursery rhyme when he talked. I'm too old for that stuff." she responds, not sounding entirely fond of the man. "I don't think I was supposed to hear... but he said a big giant was gonna eat us!" The young girl crosses her arms in defiance. "I'm not gonna let my brother get eaten! So we ran to our hiding spot."

Another moment's pause as the girl considers Donovan's next question. "I don't think so. Regular looking people can't find it. We only found it after we ate the weird snacks. We could see it then. It was like a door that wasn't a door."

"Yeah, I could. But... who's gonna find Emily? She's really nice, for a babysitter. And I would feel pretty bad... if no one helped her."

With luck, Sera is able to find an empty chip box that used to house dozens of bags of chips. It would work perfectly for carrying all the goodies she found. And, of course, since the weather is turning colder, there are plenty of hot chocolate packets for her to bring back.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We can look for her, too. Emily and your brother."

Ingrid nodded. She was still holding Katie, lightly, when her eyes drifted past the young Lost and moved onto Donovan, Sera, and Sasha.

"They are important to us." For different reasons, obviously, but Katie might not know that yet.

"This green goblin. The one who spoke like a terrible nursery rhyme... The one who told Emily to run. Where were you when this happened. It might help us trace your brother, you see. You've told us about your secret place. But where were you when the goblin showed up? Could you tell us? If you know, it could help us work out where he could have possibly gotten to."

Gently, gently. The Darkling frames her question with quiet words and a soothing tone.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Sasha smiled sweetly to Katie. "Yes, my eyes were actually naturally violet before. It wasn't fruit that I ate, but something I drank." Her words gentle, as if she was long past it, but really, most Lost never truly were.

The Dancer kept on the same level with the little girl. Looking up to Ingrid, Donovan and Sera while she spoke to them.

She may not have known the Darkling very well, but Ingrid was trying to be soothing to Katie. The Fairest nodded with Ingrid while she told the little one they'd help her look for any and all needed.

"But drinking that changed you? How many times did you have to drink it?" she asks, blinking.

The girl nods, the sides of her mouth setting into a satisfied half-smile. She turns to look at Ingrid, seeming to consider for a moment.

"Emily's house. Sometimes mom drops us off there. And sometimes Emily drives us. But... I never saw the green guy there before."

Snuggled up close to Ingrid, Emily eyes the others expectantly. She looks hopeful, like they may be able to help her.

Who goes looking and where they go is entirely on you guys. If you want to use this thread to briefly hash it out or meet privately afterward... up to yall. But we should draw this to a close so it can enter continuity. Either way... I'll be closing out this thread in the next day or so.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Thread closed. Reconvene soon!

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread