Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Rebranding

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Huge, boxy, with garish panels of vermilion, and bright royal purple streaks of letters. Paired with the emptiest parking lot you ever did see. This was the place Tuesday called home. And had through the joining, dissolving and creation of a new cabal. Probably will still be her home with the possible dissolving of her current one for another new one. Well. It really wouldn't dissolve. More like re-branding.

As the trio made their way out of their possible bolt hole, Tuesday fires off two texts, one to Aurora telling her to preheat the oven, and the other to Khysmet with the Theater's address, and message saying everyone was gonna be there, and that he didn't want to miss out on food, and to text when he got there. The cabal stuff she didn't mention. Since. Text, and also. Ambushing the new guy.

"So. Sand. Welcome back." once they passed through the doors. "And Campy....welcome? Have you ever been in here before?" Tuesday wasn't sure, she knew he hadn't been since the Foxes Den formed, but she didn't know if Avis or Star has invited the Mystagogue to the Theater. So. The unicorn waits for his eyes to adjust to the purple. Since. Everywhere.

But she quickly moves through the space towards what once was the concessions area but was now their kitchen. She had a dinner to make!

But first, because she was a kickass host, "Sooooo. Lasagna? I'm thinking yes. But that's just me. And I have one in the freezer already. But. Guests? Whatdya feel like?" she did offer take out as well. "Also. Drinks?" she bounds over to the fridge.

Following This!

Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella trails along, silent and watchful as the group passes through a part of town unfamiliar to him. This was Veiled Threats territory. This was the territory of the Foxes Den. It was the only part of the city that a Cabal of any size and longevity had laid claim to - and held for any period of time.

His abortive Exchange had... A cabin. In the woods.

A look of intrigue and bafflement grew on his face as they approached the theatre. He'd heard of it, naturally, but up to this point he'd never had to confront it. A Cabal of Awakened operating out of a theatre complex. The purple caught him completely by surprise and he spent the next few moments trying to process... the colour.

The kitchen was like a safe harbour in a strange and uncertain sea.

"Do you have any wine?" He at last managed to venture.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora had gotten the text about if she’d be ok with people coming over and forming one super Cabal. Totally on board.

So she had gone out for a meeting, one about doing a show.

Then came the message about heating the stove. So she had rushed back, preheating the oven to the temperature Tuesday requested.

And when people began coming in, they’d find her in the kitchen, getting glasses and drinks setup. Looking a little dressed up. Black leather pants and an oversized grey mohair sweater, hair done up in a twist. But barefoot. Cause the heels had to go when she got in, and were probably kicked into a corner of the kitchen.

A smile and wave was offered as they came in, and as Campy asked his question,

“I have some bottles. What kind are you looking for? I have some reds, whites, a few sweet desert wines.” She offers, and then adds, “We also have water, some beer, you know, other stuff.”

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

California =/= Bible Belt. Thus: Options for pitstop = sufficient.

Trailing in behind Campanella (already having received welcome show, she wanted him to have the full effect), waved to Faye and dropped off her bag of pitstop results.

Freezing mid way through pulling the first item out of the bag, she smacks her forehead.

"Wine! Dammit! I didn't even think about wine!" Sighs.

"Lasagna? Sounds good to me... wait... traditional style with like the cream stuff or the cheat way with cottage cheese?" Debagging resumed to reveal a bottle of Dalmore 12 scotch and a variety 6 pack of beers/ciders.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Peaking out from the fridge brow furrowed at Campy's question slash request. "I don-" Aurora looking gorgeous as always, answering the question that Tuesday didn't know the answer too. Since. Booze. Hardly any and only on special occasions. Which. This was. So. Maybe some booze. Maybe. "Ah-roar-ah!" Tuesday drags out, making a show of it. Since. Didn't know if the others knew. "Hey." Plopping the fridge door closed, Tuesday nods towards Aurora. "So. Yeah. Any booze needs. Talk to her. Not only doesn't she like to has some, she also makes beer." Talents, everyone had 'em, even if Tuesday super didn't like the beer anything.

To Sand, hand on the freezer door. "Ahhhh neither. I got a frozen chicken lasagna. Chicken. Cheese. Noodles. White sauce. Nummy." Fingers tap the door. "So. Still interested, or you wanna order take out?"

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Tricky," Campanella mused, running a hand under his chin. "Cabernet Sauvignon, perhaps? Or a Chardonnay." At which point he notices Sand's offerings. "Unless we want to get really inventive."

Smiling faintly he slips out of his coat, folds it and puts it to one side.

"No. You've bought it out now so we may as well enjoy it. Did you make it yourself? I prefer home cooked food to take out myself." He made a sigh as he found a stool, assuming that they would be dining in the kitchen. The theatre was still the Sanctum of the Foxes, and he was still only a guest.

"And no. In answer to your earlier question I've never been over in this part of town before. This was - to me at least - always the territory of the Veiled Threats; and later your Foxes Den. I didn't want to cause unnecessary friction so I thought it best to give West Sacramento a wide berth."

"We were going to speak of Cabals, yes? Will we be inducted into the Foxes or is this the formation of something new?"
    He might as well bring things back on track.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking towards Sand, “No worries. I always have something on hand.” For company, late nights without sleep, the usual. An eyebrow was quirked, “Though you seem to have come prepared. What you got?” eyes watching as she takes out the scotch and 6 pack. “Oh! Ciders, it is that time of the year isn’t it?” she hadn’t had any ciders yet this year. “Can I have one?” her blue eyes lighting up and if allowed, will open one.

There was then a chuckle, “Are you always going to pronounce it like that?” she asks with amusement. Not that she cared, it was kind of amusing.

“Yup, got the beer covered. Though I’m thinking of getting on the cider. It’s much better than what I’ve made.” Though she’s never tried brewing a cider, and instantly wonders what would go into it.

Shrugging, “I’m good with either, not picky.” Food was food and she was hungry.

Reaching into a cabinet, she moves bottles around, twisting them to see labels before pulling two out. Setting them on the table, “Well, I’m always up for being inventive! What were you thinking?” she asks with interest.

“If you like home-cooked, then you’ve come to the right theater! Tuesday is amazing at cooking!” yup, no complaints here.

She never thought simply being in an area of another Cabal was bad or would cause friction. Maybe it had been that way where he was from?

“Yup, that was the plan.”
    Nod. “As your second question, I’m ok and open to forming something new. I mean, I think it’d be important for you guys to feel welcome, and if that means changing the name and all that, then so be it.” Smile. “If no one has guessed, I’m super laid back and easy going. So, yeah.” So long as they could all work together, she didn’t care what they were called.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aurora?" Said before it could be stopped. Follows the nod and does the math. Unfortunately the results still have a remainder that leads to a head tilt toward Faye?Aurora? "That's new ... right? And not like ... a timeline Seer glitch thing?"

Clarification of her previous question draws her back, "Definitely still interested." Thoughtful look, "I don't think I've ever had chicken lasagna. Frozen or not."

A grin is offered to Campanella, "It's definitely an option. But feel free to have wine if you prefer. Sorry that I didn't grab any." Pulling out a cider from the pack, she hands it over to Aurora. "Of course! That's why I picked them up after all." The remainder of unclaimed bottles she tucks into the fridge, leaving the scotch out.

Growing serious with his last question, she glances to the other two women. She wasn't surprised at Aurora's flexibility on the topic, but she felt that Tuesday could go either way on the matter.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yep." popped p. "Honemade. Normally I take a day and get a lot of cooking slash prep done so I can freeze meals for days when I still want home cooking but am feeling super lazy." said with a smile as Aurora gives the unicorn her endorsement. Obviously she'd forgotten burnt meatballs.

Tuesday checks the double checks then puts the lasagna in the oven "it's gonna be like an hour fourtyfive for it to be warm and gooey." A rasped chirp as she moves to grab herself a water.

"You are a fierce lioness!" said as an explanation before turning to Sand. "It's new. Like new-new. I think it suits her." smiles.

"This is new. So I'm good with new. Besides as much as I want to call you a gentle-fox I know that'd get annoying. Like superly annoying." grin. Because. Come on. Have you met her?

"So. The Foxes Den kept to the Big Five. As in. Great Rights. So I good to keep it simple and keep 'em. I'm Hearthmaster. Which I still wanna be. It's nice. Plus cooking." smile "So cabal stuff. What do you want? What do you guys want this new thing to stand for? To represent? I want us to have a not lame name. One that's like us being here whole, not shattered. It would be awesome if we could figure out a name that would make any d-bag Seers piss themselves." another grin.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"The Great Rites? Good." Campanella nodded absently while he prevaricated between cider and wine. In the end he sighed, gave up, and added. "Sand bought cider, so lets go with that. Keep things simple."

"I'd suggest I'm the best fit for Lorekeeper, given my affiliations. Of course, I'd also be interested in the position of Farseeker. While I suspect it will take me some time to develop... mystical resources... I do have a number of more mundane resources that I can place at our disposal. Sleeper allies and contacts, money, my business even - one never knows what strange relics turn up in the antiques market."

He didn't say anything specifically to address Fay's change of name - he was busy extricating the cider and sourcing glasses for everyone - but he did manage to give the Thyrsus an encouraging smile.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread