Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good!" says after the sound of Alice's strike fades from the air.

The verbal aplomb is her downfall though as Alice easily avoids both her swings.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-04 17:38:46 Twist rolls 6 to Right hand attack (Weap + Str - defense) (10 Again) 6, 4, 6, 6, 6, 3 failure
      failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-04 17:39:06 Twist rolls 5 to Left hand attack (Weap + Str - defense -1) (10 Again) 5, 7, 1, 2, 6 failure

Twist is at 1 bashing. No defense for Alice's next attack
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice grins as she derives away from Twist's twin blows.

But her pride in her defence is unfounded as with her next swing, Alice once more strikes air.

Ignore this. Rolled before i read
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-05 10:24:38 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Attack! (Stength 2 + Weaponry 2 -1blind -4Twist Defence) (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 9 1 success
      failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-05 10:30:53 Alice Hart rolls 3 to Attack! (Strength 2 + Weaponry 2 -1blind) (10 Again) 2, 2, 3 failure
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist notes Alice's smile, her own growing at it. Not in the slightest for mocking reasons but rather because she approved of an individual knowing when they did something well.

One simply has to remember sometimes though, that they can do better. Such as now...

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-07 18:32:54 Twist rolls 6 to Sparring with Alice (Weaponry + Str -Def) (10 Again) 8, 4, 10, 5, 4, 3, 1 2 successes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sticks and stones may break my bones...

Alice hisses out as more of her flesh splits under the pressure of Twist's less then serious assault.

"Stop." calls Alice. Feeling pathetic to have called their bout. Her borrowed sword feels heavy and useless in her hand.

Alice wills the books to move, sealing one of the many tears in her flesh.

"You're amazing." Alice says after she knows that tear is healed. "I knew I wouldn't be able to beat you even if you're not being entirely serious...I just didn't realize just how...outclassed I'd be." but she should have considering Tournament Court.

-1Vitae to heal one Lethal.
    Alice is at 4 Bashing and 2 Lethal.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Alice's call to end the spar, Twist let's her arms fall into a relaxed hanging position, coming out of her sparring pose into a neutral stance.

Watching as Alice takes the first steps of recovery from the damage she had inflicted, Twist smiles. It is a small smile, but fierce with self pride at the praise.

"I have spent decades learning, practicing and honing my skills," she says as she moves to place her two blades on a small empty spot. "You showed the beginnings of good practices and skills despite the obstacles you faced," she continued, returning to where Alice stood.

Reaching out, she laid a hand lightly against Alice's wrist, moving to take the weapon from the blind doll. "The next question is if you wish to continue learning and practicing. I will not be any easier in the future if decide yes."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The training blades's taken from her hand. And once more the blood moves.

The stirrings of the Wraith grow as the ever familiar feeling if hunger twists in her gut.

revulsion. fear. spotted denials. this wasn't how humans worked!

"It shows," Alice says once she batters down twin feelings divided and not hers. "And yes. I won't stop. You know my goal. And I have time to learn...only....I will be needing a meal. Soon. If we're to continue. Lately it's been harder to...acquire and....ration*." Alice admits fear thrumming at saying so in front of a predator like Twist. But the truth was writ upon her form. Ever the doll, growing more unreal as time carries onward**.

-1Vitae to heal another Lethal
    Currently at 4 bashing 1 lethal

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Scene has been fun, but its been going on for some six weeks and I need to lock things into continuity given Alice's recent Torpor-ing. I'll wind things up here to save confusion.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread