Ended
Watch

Coffee at Dusk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Miliham

He thought back to the escape from the Seers and the fall of DC, of his drive across country and his arrival in Sacramento. "Definately not the place or the time. Though maybe we can find a more secluded place for that discussion at some point."

Taking a drink of his coffee he looks back and forth at the two ladies. He grips the book on his lap before sliding his hand off of it and up to the table.

"Well noone said speaking was my strong suit. It is indeed a pleasure to spend time in you ladies company, and no, not in the pervy way." He pokes his tongue out at Tuesday. "Though I would love to catch you on All Hallow's Eve."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Sip of coffee was taken as she listened, “Christmas?” it had been years, “Can say I haven’t done anything for Christmas in a while. But sure, I’d be up for that.” Why not? “Already ordered it?” excitement in her eyes, “Exciting! Can’t wait to see. What material did you go with?” would be weird to see Tuesday in a cat woman type suit.

Match? Aurora hasn’t matched someone in a show since she was a kid. “Well, so long as it’s a costume that I can move in and doesn’t have free flowing pieces. Those make me nervous when using fire.” Even after all these years, she was still extra careful. Fire hurt, and while she could heal herself, it would ruin the show. Performers getting hurt tended to put a damper on the show.

A slow nod, she knew and remembered that all too well. “There are consequences for everything.” And Fate liked to remind you of that often.

See, this was what happens when you move around a lot and don’t make friends. You were out of touch for these type of things. A shoulder shrugged, “Guess that’s what I get for move around for so many years and not paying attention to politics.” Even though she was supposed to be a Ladder, she never really acted like one. Maybe this was further proof that she needed to make a decision about remaining a Ladder.

There was a snort at Tuesday, “Can’t argue with that, words can get misunderstood. Not by all,” a look was shot to the unicorn, “but it’s all good.” A nod offered to Khysmet. She didn’t know him well enough to know if he’d be offended or pissed at Tuesdays words. She hoped not, cause Tuesday was being Tuesday. But some people were sensitive. Looking back to the Enchantress, “And for the record, I’m not that type of performer.” Wink. “I have little to no rhythm.” True story.

Nodding, “That’d be good. I’d like to know what’s going if you wouldn’t mind filling me in sometime.” She then holds up the coffee, “I can provide the coffee, or tea if you prefer.” She offers with a smile.

The tongue stuck out at Tuesday settled the inner debate about if he was the sensitive type. There was a wide smile as she watched, and then Halloween was brought up, “You definitely have to come out for that, we're all going out! It’s the best holiday! Well, at least to me. Love any chance to dress up in a costume. Do you plan on dressing up? And if so, do we get to know, or is it a surprise?” important questions.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday hums and nods. "S'why I wanted to go for a walk when we met. To talk shop and not to unsettle listening ears." though, with everything he could have offered his car, and they could have gone for a drive. And had that talk. Oh well. She got to tell him about the arr double-you at the Circle.

"Damn straight it's a pleasure to talk to us." cheeky grin, "And, for Halloween....it's prolly gonna turn pervy for some. Since. I've totally already ordered my catsuit." For serials. She was totes serious. See. Totally Serious Unicorn Face. "Not leather." Tuesday's quick to quip, "Naw, it's a lycra blend. Don't know what exactly, but it said it should stretch nicely and be breathable. So. High hopes. And if not. I'll figure something out." shrugs. "But I figure since we have things planned for Halloween and the week up to it, we really don't have the time to do and plan a whole show. And if we do Christmas it'll give up some time. Also. Didn't you say you can change the colors of your flames? Like do a red costume with some green flame? Might be cool, and be unexpected." more shrugs.

Head shakes, "Naw don't want you to be put on fire, I was thinking more colors, or maybe you do red with the green fire and I'll do green with red accents since. No fire. But yeah." she takes another sip of her coffee.

Tuesday sees the wink the blond offers Khysmet and can't help but add, "But boy can she bend!" she almost holds it, but she brakes down into giggles. Maybe the enchanter would ask what sort of performer Aurora was, or maybe his unused to being around women self will cause him to bite his tongue. Tuesday wonders if he'll blush.

Head shake, "Back to Halloween. We're planning on doing a Costumed day around work, and a horror movie night leading up to Halloween, and for the night, we're gonna go out. Me and Madison have our costumes picked out," or at least Tuesday did, she wondered if Aurora would go as Harley in the same leather ensemble or if she has plans for something new. And the brunette wondered if Sand would be their Poison Ivy.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread