(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That it does." Alice nods. "She's an accomplished warrior, and I'm grateful for whatever lessons she chooses to impart." There was a reason why people were terrified of the delicate Succubus.

"Ah." Alice breathes, disappointed. She'd known she stood no chance against Twist, but she'd hoped that Robert would have bested the Haunt he fought.

"The evening is still young, or relatively so. You could propose an additional event to Mister Strax ( Yumyumcrow ) I can imagine that there would be takers, I know I'd be interested in trying my hand at it. Maybe this time I wont face defeat quite so soon." says the Doll with a her parody of a smile.

"It seems that the final bout is to be the Baron against Her Grace." Alice tells Cadence.

A strings pulled nod, "It was a quick bout, it's not surprising that you missed it. Her Grace is an accomplished warrior." Alice says once more.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The artist spied the duel between the Duchess of Sacramento and the unsettling Cossak from her previous city. The swift strike from Twist got a nod of approval from the Haunt. She could not help but root for the locals. At the very least it'll knock them down a peg or two. She thought with a small smirk.

"I suppose I could ask him about it. Not exactly sure how willing he is to change the evenings itinerary on short notice though."
    Cynthia said with a shrug. Despite being aware of his existence from her time in San Fransisco, she never really got to know him. "I might bring it up once this fight is over."

Cynthia turned her head and nodded to the latest addition to the domain. "Fights have been good so far." She said. "Hope your having fun. Nice shooting by the way."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A mellifluous voice whispers into her ear and Alice gives a cheer at Twist's first thrust. Having been on the opposite side of the Duchess bade, wooden as it was, Alice knew that it wasn't a favorable place to be.

"He might not be willing, he has planned such a magnificent gathering already." says Alice in her hollow voice. "But, if this night is as successful as it feels like it is to me, I can see him, or another planning a second tournament court soon. Maybe it would be best to bring up a desire to fight without weapons, yes, after Her Grace's bout with the Baron's over."

"Ah yes, obviously I didn't witness your skill for myself, Miss Cadence Behr but I've heard that you are, indeed, a fine shot."
    one they might be able to ask to the warehouse to battle whatever blasphemers Dirge would bring with her as Twist summoned her there.

C
    Cadence Behr

Despite how angry she had been with herself over her loss, the compliments now from the Seneschal and the Nomad (especially the nomad!) had Cadence beaming ear to ear. She tried not to think about the fact that it was probably a fluke.

"Thanks, y'all. Though I wasn't nearly good enough." She smiles especially warmly towards Cynthia, adding, "I'm having a lot more fun than I thought I would, I'll be honest. Seems like luck is on my side that I rolled into town during this tournament." And lucky that I spotted this cutie ...

She observes the melee duel with a bit of awe. The Alder Daeva was very impressive. "Her Grace is extremely skilled. I'd be interested to see if she was equally as capable without a sword in her hand. Something tells me she probably is." She chuckles nervously. The town seems full of accomplished fighters. The Anarchist was ... thoroughly outclassed.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded. "I'll try talking to him later then." She was certain some of the kindred here would like another shot. Watching everyone fight was starting to make her feel a little left out now things were coming to a close. Not that she would get far in a contest of her choosing she suspected.

"It would be interesting to find out. At the very least everyone will be entertained." The deft movements of Madam Twist did impress the haunt. "Like the performers over there. Not exactly sure where the hell Stax got them from though." She had to admit they were interesting in a disturbing, freakish way. They seemed similar to some stories she had heard about travelling Kindred freak shows. But from her experience that was also a good way of describing a Coterie of Nosferatu.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled nod, "Sounds like a plan."

"Don't be so modest, you beat out the Reeve's Deputy."
    Alice says, trying not to show her own disappointment in Robert's showing. It doesn't help when she remembers his bout against the Baron. "More then luck Miss Behr," Alice says, though she doesn't say more.

"That something is probably right." a wry voice in parody. "Her Grace is His Majesty's Hound for a reason." Alice says, even though officially the diminutive deava wasn't called Hound, but instead Archon, the Royal Archon. Alice realized she didn't much like the latter title.

Then to Cynthia, "That's something I wonder as well, perhaps they were always a troupe and simply stayed together throughout the years." it probably wasn't right, but it was all Alice could offer as she couldn't see their performance for herself. She'll be sure to ask Lyssa of their talents tomorrow night.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Silence stretched on for what seemed like an unconformable long time. Cynthia looked over at the newcomer expectantly, but shrugged when the woman did not have anything to add. Must be shy. Or observing us.

"Well I'm not in a rush to be on the wrong end of her blades." She broke the silence, feeling a small stab of relief on ending that awkward moment. "And if shes good with a gun or her own two hands... Well, same thing really." The artist could only imagine the sort of damage she could do.

"I suppose thats another thing I should ask him about."
    She added, her eyes drifting off to the performers. The twisting ways their bodies moved did give Cynthia ideas for paintings. Though if they would pan out to anything remarkable remained to be seen.

Waited long enough for Cadence to respond

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    C
    Cadence Behr

Cadence hadn't, in fact, heard the other two. For a few moments after the Carnival had been pointed out, she actually found herself mesmerized. She couldn't help but stare, somewhat dumbfounded, at the grotesque and yet ... beautiful movements.

After a painfully long time, Cynthia began speaking again, snapping her our of her distracton. She felt extremely embarrassed about the rudeness, and only managed to softly interject, "Forgive my rudeness. The performers are impressive ..." She half-mumbled this, as she looked down at her feet for a moment, trying to hide her expression. She quieted down after that, leaving it to the other two to speak for a few moments while she regained her composure.

I'm really sorry I somehow missed this thread entirely. I'm gonna be more careful about the number of threads I'm in from now on.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled nod. "I wouldn't seriously wish myself on her opposite in battle." even if the Doll was eagerly awaiting their planned spar and lessons.

"Yes, and with how enthralling they are I would also like to know that answer." said to her Cousin, then to the Daeva, "Would it be an imposition to ask just what about the troupe has ensnared you so?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia sudennly clapped her hands. Her eyes were to the aftermath of the duel between Twist and the Baron. "And victory goes to the Duchess." She announced, mostly for the benefit of the blind doll next to her. She was at least a little glad she won. It would have been tasteless if the Visitors came in and swept victory from everyone grasp.

"Bit hard to describe. They do have a certain..." There was a pause from Cynthia. Fascination, confusion and a hint of worry on face as her focus went back to the Carnival for a moment. "...Huh. Well I just learned more about human anatomy tonight." While she could not accurately describe what she had seen, it certainly gave her ideas for her artistic endeavours.

Closed Thread