(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “A generous offer, but I was leaning more towards us getting inside them first. If one of the addresses we have is a base of operations, than there could be useful information. Which could help us rid this Domain of them on a more,” a pause before a predatory smile, “permanent bases. Once we’ve checked them, the prospect of burning the buildings, with them inside, will happen.” She intended to send a clear message to any Brood who wanted to try invading their Domain. She was not a woman to fuck with.

A smirk formed and there was no flinch, “I was hoping you would offer such assistance. We don’t yet know how this is going to go down. If and how many Brood she will bring, or if she is even willing to talk. Once it’s clear she is there for blood and violence, we shut her down. Having her in our control could prove to be a very powerful bargaining chip.” Of course she had no intention of letting Dirge going on living. But with Twist there, she would be outranked on that matter. “But I won’t hesitate to end her where she stands if necessary.” Her eyes were cold, unfeeling, hardened by perhaps years upon years of ending lives.

Nodding, “That would be wise.” It would be interesting to see how he fared when the time came.
    “We’ve settled upon [insert date]. There were others who wished to look into the two properties before we met with Dirge. Which have yielded some interesting and disturbing results. I’ve been making calls to obtain more shotguns, despite being here a couple years, I’ve also yet to fully set myself up. And we’ve still got to move boxes and such around in the warehouse.” She studies him a moment, “What do you need to prepare?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Josef

Josef smiled when she chuckeled. He liked that. It made him feel migthy, and yet soft. She was like a dove doe listening in the wind - serene in that one moment, but he knew that the title of Reeve often meant martial prowess - no, she was not innocent, nor as peaceful as a doe.

"If we can locate some of their servants, we could try persuading them. Alternatively, I could send in a rat - but that is dangerous, we might get spotted." He paused, considering his options. "Excellent. I'll just need to get my haven set up, and to find the ressources needed to procure a bit of protection and the weapons - If I not able to get them via more... alternative, means." He winked at her, and for a second felt like a schoolboy again.

Of course, there was not doubt that the Reeve had plans she was not telling him about, and yet he could not hlep but feel that she approved of him, and his willingness to serve - had he not known better, he would have almost taken her for one of his kind.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She considers his words, “Tell me, have you ever dealt with the Brood?” a valid question.

A nod, "The Kindred who gathered the intel we have, sent in a rat per say. A couple actually. And lets just say they wanted nothing to do with one of the locations. So there is something going down there, but moving on them right now woulnd't be wise. We figured they know we know about the addresses and have prepared to defend them as such." she wanted to check them out herself, but things were too tight right now and the Brood were probably on high alert.

“Infiltrating their ranks has crossed my mind a few times. But the risks it could pose to the Domain have proven too great to me. When our current issue is resolved, I’d be more than happy to share the intel we currently have on the two locations and see if we can work on plan to take care of them. Though I would be very interested in what you could uncover should we take a few alive.” That was, if they both survived the next fight and he proved useful. Though with such low numbers, she can’t afford to be too choosy.

“Excellent. I would offer to aide you with weapons, but even with my status, my own resources are still being worked out.” She really needed to move some assets around and get a larger bank account. Someone with her standing shouldn’t have such limited funds.

“Pretty sure that just about covers everything. Unless there was something else you had questions about. Anything about the Domain, the Brood, or whatever, it’s all fair game.”

J
    Josef

Josef nodded, trying to process all the information that was being given to him - perhaps he should write all this down? Perhaps he could mention it to someone else within the movement and get help? Time would tell what was wisest. "Only through proxies - this will be my first encounter "in the flesh" so to speak. I am looking forward to it, I am sure there will be something to learn in this experience." He commented, and after shaking his head, stood up.

"I will not take any more of your time. Unless there is something else I can do for you, I will start the preparations shortly, and then give you a call when I'm ready, or, you can let me know, If things escalate. My services in regards to questioning them will be at your disposal in this matter" He made sure to stress the point about it being in this matter - first time was always free, but in future cases, he would expect some sort of prestation as payment.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, not many had dealings with the Brood personally. Then a chuckle, “A learning experience? That’s an interesting way to look at it.” But she couldn’t fault him. There really was no training for dealing with the Brood, it was all gained from encounters. Well, if you survived the encounters that is.

She stands as well, “No worries, you’re not taking up my time. As Reeve, it’s my job to meet with new Kindred of the Domain who wish to help defend and protect it.” Which was true enough. And with their small numbers, it was good practice to know who was who. “I don’t expect any escalations yet, we’ll address the warehouse and Dirge then go from there.”

The Savage caught the stressed word, and nods once with a sly grin. She knew how things worked, and had been in the business long enough to catch his drift. But if he thought she’d pay him, he’d have another thing coming. She had lackies that worked for her that she trusted more than most Kindred. And if something needed to be done, she’d rather expend them than pay.

“Thank you for stopping by, I’m looking forward to working with you.” And seeing if you survive the Brood.

We good to wrap? Great scene btw!

J
    Josef

Josef clicked his heels . "Likewise." Which was partly a lie, the correct phrasing would be working -on- her. This snarling beast within her, luring him to bite down on her and taste that beauty from his home continent. It made him comfortable, yet slightly feral. He waited for any departing greetings.
    "I'll make sure to keep my line open, in case anything changes" was Josef last comment as he exited the room, closing it behind him. As he walked out onto the street, the deranged mind of the Lord spiralled into how exactly he would decorate his new home, when he had been granted the right of tenancy...

J
    Josef

I forgot to answer that red thingy - My bad. Of course we are good to wrap. It was a lovely scene. Apologies.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread