(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale hadn’t really done a whole lot of decorating in the office. Decorating really wasn’t her thing, and if Kindred were in her office, it wasn’t to see how she decorated.

She had a dark wooden desk with the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a small seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a small couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Behind the desk sat the Reeve, papers scattered around. Tonight she wore a gauzy gray colored shirt, which had a very loose fit. The material allowed her numerous tattoos to show. Long dark hair was down and her lips were a blood red. Hanging on her chair, within easy reach, was her duel holster. Two guns were nestled inside each side, spare clips tucked under them.

The door was open.
    Josef CMS
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    J
    Josef

When he entered the room, he could not help but wonder – what was with the butterflies? – the thought was quickly silenced, as Josef found his broadest smile, and nodded at the Reeve – a modern bow, now that the times had changed. “Good evening, Madam Reeve. And thank you for seeing me on such short notice. I really do appreciate it.” He wondered if he should mention his little arrangement with the Seneschal, but decided against it. Perhaps she was already informed, that he would help out with the brood? Perhaps she could guess it? There would be no need to waste her time with any of that.

The blue eyes fell on her, Josef felt the beast in his chest rise from its slumber, unsheathing its fangs and growling – and it met a challenge within her. A fury rose within him, and as his eyes took her in, tattoos, lips and ebon hair, he felt a pang of a hunger – a carnal hunger for the beautiful creature in front of him. He silenced the beast mentally, and admitted to himself, that she was indeed not what he had expected.

He stood there, until invited to sit. This time, he was dressed less formally than for his meeting with the Seneschal. Blue shirt, a bowtie and jeans – he was ready to get his hands dirty, but yet he had not entirely caught up with the fashion of the day.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the Beast that alerted her before his voice did. Her Beasts head snaps up, fangs bared, blood lust flashing in its eyes. Someone dared challenge it, and it was not impressed. Dark eyes look up as her internally puts her Beast back where it belonged. Aside from the noticeable Beast, there was a noble presence about him, interesting.

Standing, a smile was offered, Buonasera.” She greets, “If you’d be so kind, please close the door and have a seat.” A hand gestures to the various chairs. She’ll seat herself across from which ever chair he picks.

“Now, you know who I am, but I’m afraid you have me at a disadvantage as I don’t know your name.” He knew Alice, so he must be ok, and possibly Acknowledged. But a name would be nice.

Leather clad legs cross, “Names aside, you said you were interesting in helping with, how’d you put it, rabble rousers?” she was sure her accent butchered the words, but it was what it was. “So tell me about yourself. I like to know who I’m possibly fighting beside.” Her elbow rests on the chair arm, her chin resting upon her hand. But from her voice, she was interested and curious.

J
    Josef

Josef obeyed the request, closed the door, and sat down in the chair furthest from the door. He wanted to make sure, that she he wanted to be here, and had no plans on leaving, before it was time.

"Of course, I am Josef Ricard von Löwenstein. Just recently I was given the great privilegie of reciding in this fair city of yours, and Seneschal Hart mentioned that there had been..." He paused, letting the gravity of the situation be formed into something a bit more palatable. "Undesireables, that needed handling - this is why I am seeking you out, to offer my services."
    He wondered exactly how he would be of service, and after sizing up her weapons, accent and nimble frame, decided that a physical demonstration would not be needed. "Of course I would consider myself able to hold my own in a fight, depending on the sustenance available, but I also have a certain experience in the handling of the uncooperative"

Josefs voice was calm, even though he found it crude to sell himself in this way. The gifts he poseessed that was unique to his bloodline - the commanding voice inherent to the Lords was not some cheap trick, but a proof of their right to rule - of course, a Savage would probably understand this...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

From the Reeves face, she was listening and watching his movements.

Nodding, “Well, pleased to meet you Mr Lowenstein, welcome to Sacramento.” She replies, “And if memory serves me right, it has been quite a few years, but that’s a German name?” she did grow up in Italy and had traveled in and around Germany.

Smirking, “Undesirables, that’s a polite label I suppose. It’s the brood, we have a Brood problem.” Point blank, that’s what it was. “And having another able and capable body is always welcome.” They could use the numbers.

When he mentioned being able to hold his own in a fight, she didn’t question it. Her face might have showed slight doubt, but she didn’t voice it. Yet. She’d come across many Kindred in her time who looked more fit to debate Laws than throw down and was promptly taught otherwise. Appearance did not mean shit when you were undead.

“Now when you say hold your own in a fight, do you mean hand to hand combat or are you more comfortable with a weapon?” some hated weapons, some would only fight with one. Which was he she wondered?

“What has Seneschal Hart filled you in on about the Brood?”
    knowing what he already knew would help her know what to fill him in with. She hated repeating things. “I would hate to tell you things you already know, because then we both waste each other’s time.”

7. Likes liked this post
    J
    Josef

Josef chuckeled and nodded ”ganz richtig”, he commented, and decided to leave it at that, unless she had further questions about his heritage. They were two europeans here which was odd, but not unheard of. The kindred were fond of places with traditions and gravity – something that the new world lacked, as of yet.

When she describe the brood problem he nodded along, listening carefully to hear details, trying to mentally picture what atrocities they had brought with them. He had heard something about a crone farm? Odd, first of all, that they Acolytes had taken up a farm, but apart from that, it was terribly that the holdings of law-abiding kindred were not safe. When she was done, he tried to fill the gaps in her knowledge as best he could.

”I used to fence, when I was younger, so that would ideally be the best solution. If that is not manageable, something else will have to do.”
    He smiled, trying to get the point across that he was willing to compromise. ”I heard that they had coopted one of us to their cause, and that they had firebombed a former Haven of the Acolytes. Seneschal Hart also mentioned that some sort of ambush, as pertaining to a summoning, was being planned. But apart from that, I feel I am dreadfully uninformed.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She’s just going to assume she was right about his heritage. German wasn’t a language she picked up in her travels. If that was German that is. Whatever.

Fencing? Hadn’t heard that one in a while.

“I won’t stop you from bringing a fencing sword and using it. But know that the Brood aren’t exactly known for, uh,” her free hand waves in the air, “civilized combat.” Seeing a Brood fence would be a sight for sure. “Now, as far as something else. I am able to get my hands on a couple shotguns, and while guns aren’t ideal against Kindred, a shotgun does enough damage to slow them. We had good results with one in our last fight with them. Expect them to come at you with whatever they have. Rather it be a chainsaw, shotgun or Claws, they’re brutal in a fight.” So fencing probably wouldn’t do much. But, he could try. “Not trying to dissuade you from fencing, just letting you know to be ready for anything.” No telling what they would bring this time.

“But you haven’t mention your Clan. Whichever that it, do you have Gifts that you can use? As a Savage, I have a few up my sleeve, including Claws and changing form.” If she asked about his, only fair to share hers. But she guessed he already knew she was a Gangrel, if he had met with Alice.

Nodding, “They have. Or at least from what we’ve heard from them they have. We have yet to speak with the Kindred in question. And yes, the farm was fire bombed, a few of us were there, including myself and Seneschal Hart, when it happened. As far as the ambush, well, that was a couple months ago. We managed to capture one of them in a previous fight, and while questioning her, it became clear that they somehow knew of our location. It was seven Brood against four of us. We won, but it wasn’t an easy or pretty fight. One had the claws of my Clan, so it’s safe to say we might see more of that. The of course the chainsaw and shotgun. I’m still not sure how they found us, so this time it’s a location I’ve found on my own, no outside use of my connections, just to be on the safe side. But we’re expecting her to bring friends when she’s summoned. How it’s going to go it up in the air right now, and even though we’ve talked, there are a lot of unknowns we can’t plan for.” She sighs, well, as much as an undead predator can sigh. “The plan is for two of us to stand beside Her Grace, those of us who can’t hide or Beasts.” A feral smile. “If we can take Dirge without incident, all the better. We can question her and work out plans to take out two locations we have learned of. But should it turn violent, then so be it. So I just want you to be aware that it could very well turn into an all-out brawl, and blood will be shed. The Brood are a parasite on our Domain and are to be treated as such.” From her tone, there was no room for discussion on that matter.

Smirking, "That was a huge information dump, and if you have questions, please ask them. I believe in being open and honest, so I'll answer anything I can." within reason of course.

“Now, where you’re a new arrival, and I have to thank you for wanting to step up. But I’ll also understand if this is more than you signed up for. I cannot guarantee your safety in this fight, but I will do everything in my power to defend this Domain and those who reside within it.” She would lay our Danse down to protect those here, no question there.

J
    Josef

Josef nodded as he listened. He could not help but wonder, why she had not picked up his offer to handle the uncooperative. Perhaps she thought him some Daeva, or other weak-blooded clan? No matter, he would have to state the obvious. “I am of Ventrue lineage. This gives me certain advantages. Perhaps I could be of some assistance here, if not in combat, then in clearing the streets, arranging “accidents” and other … suggestions, that might give us advantage in regards to the environment.” Josef’s voice was dry, almost callous, as he offered to crush the wills of the mortals, for the greater cause.

When she told him of the problems regarding the brood, and the gathering of weapons, he had to state a fact that made him feel ashamed, but he would not be caught in misrepresenting his abilities. “Since I have just arrived in the city, and left most of my network in Europe, I have no access to weapons, and no means of gathering such within a reasonable time frame. I can of course try to gather some knives from a local kitchen. I’ll gladly offer my service, but mental and physical, but I might need some help, if I am to utilize my field of expertise – shooting was never really something I was good at, although I can give it a try.”

When she referred to his safety, he could not help but raise an eyebrow, and smile “I would not offer myself to the service of the domain, If I had not been willing to go the distance.” He remarked, thinking back to the documents he had read regarding the Athenian democracy – this was the perfect way of governing. Where military service was tied to the voting rights – and citizenship – of course it had had its problems, but Josef was confident that unrestricted democracy, the rule of the plebeians, would be the doom of any domain. Unorthodox for a Carthian, but perhaps not unheard of…

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another Ventrue, that made two in the Domain. “Your Family certainly does have advantages, perhaps they can be used to tip the scales in our favor. I’ve seen some of those Gifts used before, there is no doubting they’re powerful.” But she still bet her Claws could rend the flesh off his bones in a matter of seconds. “Were you looking to help clear the streets of the Brood? If so, we have some addresses that we’ll be looking into after this current matter is resolved. I don’t intend for these strong houses to remain standing. I’m interested in how you could help with that.” There was no doubt in the blood that he had, but could his Voice do what he claimed?

“Then it’s probably a good thing that I have influence in such things. I’ve secured a couple shotguns, which as I said, have the most effect. And you don’t have to be too great of a shot to hit someone with a shotgun. Guns such as my own require and work best with a better aim, and if you ever were looking to increase your ability, let me know. But I recommend bowing knives if you wanted a knife, sturdier and tend to rip the flesh easier. But if you feel your strengths rest with your Family gifts, than I look forward to seeing them used against our enemies.”
    Nod. “Dirge is of the same bloodline as Seneschal Hart, so she is blind. But from what Her Grace, and His Highness has told us, she is still a powerful and dangerous Kindred. She also has a dog that she has used in the past to win fights for Regency, so I’m not sure how that is going to play out. I would like to see her incapacitated, but breathing. Getting information out of her in regards to the Brood, where they’re based and other useful tidbits would prove invaluable.” The hint was there, Lords had power in their Voice. Could his render Dirge useless?

Smirking, “I kind of figured, but I like to make sure I lay things out as clearly as I can. I don’t want people going in blind to such a situation.” A folder was picked up and some paper taking out and offered to him, “This is the layout of the warehouse we’ll be using. We plan on filling space with more boxes and pallets, perhaps making it a little more difficult for the Brood. Her Grace will be with myself and Priscus Wood, as we cannot hide our Beasts, makes little sense to hide ourselves. There are rooms off to the sides as you see, the idea is to split whatever force they bring. They also give us the ability to return fire from a relativity safe distance and or heal. They didn’t stick together in the last fight, split on their own, but the Brood are unpredictable. There has also been talk of Seneschal Hart and Deputy being able to hide a doorway, which could prove quite beneficial to us.” Especially if they need to retreat.

"Are there any questions you have? Either in regards to the Brood, or something else?" she didn't think he would be bashful about questions. But best offer.

J
    Josef

Josef picked up the piece of paper, looked it over and started to get a feeling for the sort of person he was talking to. There was not much nonsense in her – were straight forward. He liked that. Her sort should not trifle themselves with higher things. He smiled, and then commented. “I can ask someone to burn down said address, if you’d like that? Also, I might be of some assistance, when it comes to forcing answers from Dirge, or I can simply command her to be Silent, if that would assist you." He paused, watching her response - would she flinch? Was that too much for her? “Sure thing, I’ll gladly take up a shotgun, and I’ll see if I can find some back-up knife, in case things get personal.”

He paused, trying to figure out exactly how he would go about finding food for this particular combat. Planning would be required. “When is all this going down? I will need to take some time to prepare myself, if at all possible.” As he considered his options, he could not help but wonder, if perhaps it would be better to wait a few days, until he had arrived safely in town, and gotten set up in regards to resources, connections and the like. It would be improper to simply ask the Reeve to fetch him a bowie knife, and if he had to do it himself, it might take a week or two.

Dirge was blind – though. This might make things difficult. Did she wear classes? Would eye-contact be difficult? Could he simply stare into that bottomless abyss that was her eyes, atleast that was how he imagined them, and just speak? Would that work? Time would time… He remember forcing his will on a blind bum once, but that was a long, long time ago.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread