Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Calling the Reeve

THREADID
    J
    Josef

After his talk with the Seneschal, Josef had one task on his mind - meeting the Reeve ( Alessandra ), so as to supplicate himself before her, in the hope that she would give anything to do, as per Madam Harts instructions. This was of course all necessary, both to keep the blood flowing, but also in service to the higher goals of the cause. As he dialed the number given to him in his meeting with the Seneschal, his lips formed a grin worthy of a hyena.

Ring ring...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The sound of the ring brings the Savage out of her own thoughts. Picking up the cell, she notices an unfamiliar number, interesting.

A thick accented female voice answers, "Yes?" she asks. Not sure if this is Kindred business or Business business, which would require a different name than Ale.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Josef

Josef voices instantly picks up, his lordly manners kicking in. "Good evening, madam Antinori, It was suggested by a mutual friend, Madam Hart, that I contact you regarding some rabble rousers. Could we meet? Please excuse me, if this is a poor time."There was no reason to play out his entire hand, but he did want to make sure that the Reeve knew he was a friend... Or atleast, that he wanted to become one.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So, Domain business, and clearly a new Kindred.

And...rabble rousers? She can't say she's heard that one before.

"I have some free time this evening, I'm actually going over some figures for the trouble makers." well, figuring who would need a shotgun and who was best where. "Where you know Miss Hart, and she mentioned me, is it safe to assume you know where the Nox is?"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Josef

Some figures? Shit... the brood must have expanded.

"Sure thing. I can be there in a bit, if that works for you?" Josef asks, and if the answer is in the affirmative, he'll wish the Reeve a pleasant night, and make his way towards Elysium.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I'll get a new scene up right away and tag you

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.