(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling with a nod of her head,

“I’m sure she would be more than happy to make your acquaintance.” Twist had always seemed personable to her.

“Her Grace Twist is quite the skilled combatant. Deadly, but with such elegance. If you enjoy the arts, she owns a stunning theater here in Sacramento.” One would expect an Invictus to enjoy the arts, but then again, there was no set rule for it. She certainly wasn’t the typical member of the First Estate.

Her head bows, “I would happily and humbly accept such a gracious invitation.” She’d never been invited to a Court. “I would very much like to see ties between our Courts, and will be bring it to the attention of those who can make it happen. The benefits of such an endeavor are numerous.
    As such, I would like to exchange contact information so that I am able to keep you up to date on how things are progressing, and to be able to have suitable accommodations ready if they are needed.”
    Invictus don’t stay in rat infested hotels, no no no, nothing but the best would be offered.

Not sure if deltadream is up for a side convo with her recent post in the Living Room. Or how much time we have left for Court But tagged in case.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes deltadream, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"But of course."

Lady Loretta didn't have a phone on her but she could rattle off a contact number if Alessandra had bought her own. Otherwise, the Daeva calmly Summoned one of the Herd who took a message to Marvyn Stax. Either way, Alessandra established contact with the Court and Unconquered of San Francisco.

"We would like to see more of you," the Daeva concluded.

Not sure if you wish to wrap here or keep this thread open for a little longer, if you have further things to ask

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Reeve did have her cell on her, because business never took a night off. The information was simply saved under the name Loretta. Though she really wanted to add ‘Lady’ to it, but, she didn’t feel comfortable with that. Not in a cell.

It appeared that Twist was still engaged in her fight. Demonstrating her skills flawlessly, which brought a proud smile to the Savages face.

Her head than bows, “That’s very flattering. I do look forward to being able to either visit your Domain, and hosting you and your associates on a return trip here.” She didn’t quite know what would go into such a thing, but she could find out. "Speaking of your trip here, have you found it enjoyable?" if not, she was curious as to why. Then she could work towards improving it in the future.

“Ah, seems the activities are continuing. Lord Fox appears to be quite skilled, I should have joined the fun and truly put his skills to the test.” There was a smirk, she knew she had skills with a gun. But would they hold up against his? No way to know, and she didn’t feel it fair to join with her training. “Seems there is more to speak with him about than the Brood, skill like that takes years of practice.” She wondered if he was professionally trained, or was it just something he enjoyed.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread