(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You're welcome." Alice replies in her hollow voice, a mockery of feeling infused within.

"I'm sure you will be." Alice returns. Alice didn't know if she was hoping for cannon fodder or something more skilled. "You may use that number, or you could see if she's currently residing within her office. Her office is down the hall, if you're unsure of the way. Lyssa will lead you." Alice offers, standing. "No, Mister Löwenstein. I'm sure you're eager to set up your Haven."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

J
    Josef

Josef stands and instinctively clicks his heels together as a salute - a memory from bigone times, he realises a few seconds too late. "Thank you. I am sure I will find my way." He says quietly, after which he bows, and, unless Hart does something entirely unexpected, makes his way for the door. On his way, he smiles at Lyssa. "Have a lovening evening" He remarks on his way out - you never knew when it would serve you to be on good terms with the help.

And now to find the Reeve...

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The sound of his heels clicking together has her head titling, strings loosening before being pulled taut once more. Alice wonders then, just how old his Lord was.

Alice nods at his words and continues standing until she hears Lyssa closing the door. She returns to her desk and the work upon it, fingers poised to read where her eyeless sockets could no longer do.

Lyssa types away, saving impressions and notes to the computer. You never knew when reminders would come in handy.

End Scene!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread