Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Calling Madam Seneschal

THREADID
    J
    Josef

Josef squinted at the phone number his contact had scrawled on the piece of paper, hoping that it was correct. He was not sure what to expect from Sacramento's Seneschal, but he wanted to be damn sure he had made every effort to reach out to the established Kindred.

He dialed the number and imagined that he felt the same way the kine did when they held their breath in anticipation.

Ring, Ring...

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

An unfamiliar ring comes from Alice's phone. None of the kindred she's met and assigned a ring tone to then. It might be a wrong number, but Alice doubts that.

"Yes? Alice Hart speaking."
    comes a feminine, but hollow voice.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

J
    Josef

Josef did not have enough time to finish thinking about how lucky he was that it had actually worked, and started scrambling for a plausible explanation that would make his wishes clear, while still upholding the Masquerade.

"Evening. I was given this number and told to call when I had settled in, a friend of mine told me you might introduce me to some Kindred spirits here in town?"

Josef thought that he might not have been direct enough, but you could not be to carefull these days.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ah, it had been a while since a kindred called her up instead of waiting for Court to introduce themselves.

"Your friend was right, Mister....?" a beat for a reply, "Please met within in my office at the Nox Populi nightclub this evening."

Alice waits for another other words to come, if there are none she'll hang up.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

J
    Josef

"Löwenstein." He replies, deciding that giving his surname over the phone was not too risky. "Thank you, I'll get to it."

-And then, unless Alice utters any more words, he hangs up and starts making his way.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.