Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

On This Rock I Will Build My Church

THREADID
    R
    Robert Longstreet

The Moore House is not pretty. It's far from fully formed, too. But after all this time it's usable again - the rats, roaches and fungi were thrown away, the walls are not a decaying mess anymore and you're far less likely to get your hand black with grime just by touching something. The first step towards regaining the importance this building - and the Lancea et Sanctum at large - once had.

All in all, Longstreet was very proud of his work. The men he enlisted to help had done their jobs well, too.

Which is why this is the night he's chosen for him and the other faithful to meet. A note was left in Gilroy's and Cross' Necropolis sepulchres.

"Meet me at the Moore House on (date). We'll discuss our next steps

-R. L."

And so he waits, in the room that once was - and soon will be again - a chapel. He didn't bother to dress up - a t-shirt with jeans and heavy boots will have to suffice as fashion choices. Seated, he waits for the other Haunts, anxious to find out what this night has in store for all three.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross had, indeed, discovered Longstreet's note. At first it had annoyed him, that the Thug would presume to enter his sepulcher. But it was a small thing. And besides, the message was welcome.

They now number three in the city. Three adherents to the Dark Faith. It's time: to discuss, to plan, to act.

Having parked down the street, the Burned Man approaches the building. The place where the first seeds of his belief had been planted.

It does not look good. Perhaps better than in recent nights. But there's clearly more work to do.

Letting himself in, he moves quickly through the house. Following the persistent, annoying pulse of a weaker Beast. Coming finally to the chapel.

He makes no attempt to hide his movements, wanting Longstreet to know of his presence.

And then, he's entering the room. Jaw clenches for a moment when he lays eyes on the Bishop as he works to control his Monster.

When he speaks, his voice is respectful, collected, though gruff as always:

"Good evening, Brother Longstreet. I trust you are well." Dead, blue eyes scan the space around them. "I see you've already gotten to work." His tone makes it clear that Cross approves.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

And here we fade to black, drawing out of the gloom enshrouded Moore House.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.