DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid remained silent for a moment, enjoying the quiet and perhaps most importantly, the seat.

"I work, if thats what you mean. Everyone needs a P.I. for... something. Not saying I am being buried by work or that the city's movers and shakers call me to cover up their dirty secrets. But it pays enough and lets me fit in with the mundane crowd. The Groundskeeper stuff is... still fresh. I haven't done anything with it, really."

She shifted in her seat, sighing.

"I guess I'll have to take command of the Tunnel thing. We really do need to have a look. Even if there is nothing down there to suit our purposes we still have to secure the Freehold. As for the Hedge... I got no idea. A large Freehold can organise Hollows and patrols and stuff. We can't. I guess... At best we could set up some supply Cache's for emergencies. And maybe keep tabs on any pathways that get too close to Funderland."

The Darkling shrugged.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Guess that was the good thing about not really having a mundane job, she had free time. “Was just worried that you’d be stretching yourself too thin. Cause we can’t have that.” Shake of head.

“Curious, what do you want to do with it? Anything your looking into doing?”

Nodding, “Yeah, not sure what’s down there. Not that I’m really too excited about digging around in some dark and dank tunnels, but if it’s for the Freehold I will. And like you said, even if we don’t use them, we have to know where they go and if they’ll pose a threat.” Always best to have a map of them.

That was true, they weren’t a large Freehold. “Well, if you need some help, let me now. I don’t want a position, title or anything like that,” a vigorous shake of her head, “But I’m willing to keep an eye out when I venture into the Hedge. I’m usually in here looking for items to use in ‘spinning. So it wouldn’t be hard to look at the pathways and whatnot.” She offers. If she was already in the hedge, why not keep an eye out for trouble? “And despite my looks, I can take care of myself, so no worries about that.” No one expects the beauty to be able to fight.

“What were you think for the emergency caches?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid chuckled.

"I have not thought about it. Really, I haven't - the whole thing just... dropped... into my lap."

A thought.

"Well. OK. I'd thought about. Thought about something else, really. Buuut.... This could be a stepping stone. We will see." A brief smile faded quickly into a wan sigh.

"I was thinking food, medical supplies and weapons for the caches. Should we ever need to go into the Hedge we need to make it look like there is more of us. Or that we are organised enough not to be fucked with. The way to do that is to look like we're tooled up with supplies and what not. I guess."

She looked over at Seraphina.

"Yeah. You do that. Don't go out of your way or anything. Just... You know. Keep an eye out. Look out for anything that look like its changed. Or something that doesn't feel right to you. Something like that. Heh! Wish I had a few more eyes I could count on."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A brief nod, “Well, I’m sure you wouldn’t have been offered and put into the position if Mhairi didn’t think you could do it. So I’m sure once you get it figured out you’ll be quite successful.” Least that was what she was hoping. Cause she wasn’t sure who else could step into the role.

An eyebrow was raised with a curious look, “Something else? Are you going to share? Or wait and see how this goes and then decide? Cause this something else could be an amazing idea and be something we could make come to life.” Only way to know was to share and then do what was necessary to make it happen. And she couldn’t help with that if she didn’t know. Though maybe it was something Ingrid wasn’t ready to share yet.

Another nod, “Those could defiantly work. Could make a list of important items and food that won’t spoil, price it out, and then make it happen. Perhaps the others would be willing to chip in some money if we get it all laid out. And maybe Circe could work her magic with the whole weapon thing. Cause I don’t know a lot about those, aside from the basic stuff you know?” this could happen.

Shaking her head, “Nope. I don’t go out of my way looking for trouble, and I’m not about to start.” A chuckle, there was only so many situations her voice and fighting skills could get her out of.

“Well, I think Mhairi ventures into the hedge as well, for items to spin with too. But I’m pretty sure she’s already on the look out.”
    Being Director and all, safety of the Freehold was kind of important to her. “But maybe with our low numbers it won’t draw much attention. Then again, low numbers could be seen as a sign of weakness.” A frown, “Guess we’re going to have to play it by ear and be careful.” They didn’t have the luxury of large numbers and people who liked going into the hedge. Most avoided it if they could. “Maybe we could set some type of wards and alarms on key doors around the Freehold.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid smiled. Perhaps a little forced this time. "Oh thank you for the vote of confidence."

She gave a sly wink. "I have dreams. One day, maybe. Right now I'm content with what I got. Baby steps and, well, this really is a job. Groundskeeper and all."

A nod. "Yeah. That sounds like a plan for the caches, actually. Thats... Thats a good call there. Circe? I didn't think of her. Thanks. You think she'd be interested in helping?"

A serious look. "Playing it careful and not drawing attention sounds the best policy right now."

A sudden burst of joy blooms on her face. "Wards! I love that idea. Definitely keep it as a suggestion. You are a fount of ideas, Seraphina."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “I get that. And I suppose baby steps are the best way to start, though sometimes you just have to dive right in to get what you want.” In a way she kind of was with her endeavor. No baby steps were being taken on her end. She was going for it. “But the offer stands, if you need help with those dreams, just let me know.” Sometimes a helping hand was needed. Sometimes not. But it was always good to extend the offer.

“I’ve heard her mention a few times,” a lot of times, “that she dealt with guns. So maybe she could get her hands on other weapons too.” As to the next question, she shrugs, “Not really sure actually. I haven’t really sat down and talked with her, so I don’t have a good read on her. But maybe, I mean, it’s for the safety of the Freehold, one she resides in. And from how she talks about all that stuff, sounds like a passion of hers.” Worst she could say was no, and then they’d know what type of Lost she was. And have to look elsewhere.

Grinning, “I have my moments of good ideas.” A nod. “Not sure they’d be fool proof, but it would at least give us a heads up of trouble. I’ve never done Wards myself, but I bet there’s someone here who has or something. Maybe Thomas has some knowledge about them, he’s mentioned a Library, maybe he has some info.” Worth looking into.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid was nodding again, slowly.

"I guess I'll have to track her down, then." The Darkling replied in relation to Circe.

"You are right. Thomas would be the person to talk to. Its a place to start. Plus, now I think about it, Mhairi might know something. She's the Ashen Sovereign, right? Autumn is all about the old magic and stuff."

Ingrid let silence encroach once more as she cast her eyes over the hollow.

"I'm going to put some real elbow grease into this place now," she murmured.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Maybe they could get a better read on the elf, “Be interesting to hear her take on it, and what she can do to help.” If she wanted to help that is. Not every Lost wanted to contribute to the Freehold they resided in.

Nodding, “She is, and not sure why I didn’t think of her first.” Maybe it was cause the Wisp had a lot on her plate. But then again, she knew she would do anything within her power to help secure the Freehold. "But either way, I'm pretty sure either one of them could come up with some ideas."

Grinning, “Well, four elbows are better than two right? So lets get this place up and running!” yeah, she was offering to help. She hated getting dirty, but this was for their Court and the Freehold. Probably worth the mess it was going to make her. “That is, if you want the help.” Maybe Ingrid wanted to spearhead this on her own.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid could only laugh. It started out somewhat forced and wan, but quickly grew boisterous.

"Oh yeah, girlfriend! If we prune these Thorns back a bit more I can start putting in... stuff. For the tavern."

Shall we start wrapping this scene? Does Sera have anything else to add?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix stands as well, grabbing a hair tie from around her wrist and quickly puts her hair into a messy bun.

“Ok then.” A nod, “Lets get pruning!” looked like she was going to get dirty today. But that was ok, it would be worth it to see this come to life.

I'm good to wrap Great scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread