DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid is working on the Spring Court Hollow, going into battle with the very Thorns themselves to ensure that the Hollow, so recently carved out, would not loose its shape or shrink back into the Hedge. You can see that she has made a determined effort of it with a variety of gardening gear tossed around. She's gone back to the hedge trimmer, leaving the axe stuck where the Thorns caught it. Pausing after she refuels the equipment, she stretches and tries to work a kink out from her shoulder.

Her garments are worn, mute testimony to the Vernal Sovereign's battle with the Hedge. Her dungarees look tatty; her T is full of holes; her boots look in dire need of attention and her gloves are virtually shredded. With a mighty huff she puffs out a ragged breath and adjusts the polka dot shawl on her head.

Longingly, she looks over to the set of deck chairs and the crate with a bag of drinks. Oh how she wants to sit and rest! How thirst parches her tongue and ragged throat.

Maybe someone will drop by and save Ingrid from herself.
    Orianna Seraphina
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Talk at the meeting had gone the way of the Spring Hollow. So Sera decided to swing by and see what needed to be done.

Not that she really liked playing with thorns and the Hedge. It was dirty and messy work and clothes got ruined. Not her idea of a good time. But sometimes you did things to help your Court that you didn't like.

So she wasn't too surprised to see Ingrid already hard at work. And from the look of her, she'd been at it for a while now.

"If you don't take a break you'll hurt yourself and that just won't be good."
    she says with a smirk. The Nix was unusually casual, boyfriend jeans, sneakers and a white tank top under a pink hoodie. She grabs one of the drinks and hands it to the Darkling, "Here, hydrate." she then looks around some more. "Need a hand?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid had been about to tackle the Hedge once more when she heard a very welcome voice. She turned around again, sagging as the fight and the energy seeped out of her. The Darkling all but dropped the equipment as she staggered - on suddenly light legs - across to the crate and the chairs.

"Well. Okay yes thats a good idea right now." Words tumbled from her lips like pressurised water escaping a tank. She accepted the bottle without much grace as she tumbled into a waiting chair. She sighed, audibly and long.

"Really glad you're here." Ingrid gasped.

"Yes. I'd like a hand. If you got nothing better to do. We have to talk anyway. About. Stuff. This." The Darkling was distracted by her bottle. Her hands suddenly had no grip and the beer's lid was solid.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a soft chuckle, she knew it was a good idea. Poor Ingrid looked like she was working herself ragged.

Her hands were shoved into her back pockets as she rocks back on her heels.

She then shakes her head, “Nope, nothing really planned for the day, so count me in.” not that she really wanted to get sweaty and dirty. But, it was for their Court, so she guessed it was worth it.

“What’d you want to talk about?” she moves to one of the other chairs, lounging back. “Were you serious about wanting to turn it into a speakeasy?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not so much a speakeasy," Ingrid began by shifting in her seat but found it too difficult, so she sat there making sighing sounds instead. "Maybe a fairy pub. I dunno, kind of like an Irish pub... But connected to the Hedge. Or the tunnels. Something like that. We... Ah! The Freehold needs a safe meeting place, right? A place to safely conduct business. And a place to party? Well I don't think we can impose on Winter all the time and none of us have the resources to invest in something thats public and secure. We could try clearing the tunnels but it would take time and, again, resources. So I figure we use our Hollow. That at least we have some... control over?"

With effort she shifted her posture, leaning forward to engage with Sera more deeply.

"I think a fairy pub for our Hollow has merit. But I think you had some other ideas? What did you have in mind?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She could see the lure of a bar or pub. Which were kind of the same thing.

Nodding, “I agree, we do need a safe place to meet. A place where we can speak freely and not have to worry about who might overhear. Cause I don’t know about you, but I hate coded speak.” It got old after a while.

An eyebrow was arched as a mischievous look flashes in her eyes, “Are you sure none of us have the resources? Cause I may have something in the works.” Saying it was in the works was true, she still had things to finalize and set into motion before it was official.

“But I wanted someplace that I, or we, could control. And not have to ask Winter all the time. Not that there’s anything wrong with the Note, it’s a nice place, but I wanted something, hmm, more Spring like. Warm and inviting.”
    As warm as Spring could be anyways.

“Now I still think the tunnels are important, and we should explore them and see if we can use them to our advantage.”
    She then looks around, “But all this, this needs to happen. Having a public space that Spring controls is one thing, but a Hollow? I think that bumps us up quite a bit. And making it into a public space of some sort I believe makes us stand out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid doesn't move as Seraphina speaks. At least, not physically. Her eyes slowly narrow and shift when the Fairest mentions she has a plan in motion. Her lips quirk into the semblance of a smile, both mirthful and predatory. It only lasts a beat.

"May have? A secret plan! Ooooh. Delicious. I suppose you won't tell me? No. Don't tell me. Keep it a surprise. do you need help?"

The predatory grin flashed again when Seraphina leaned closer.

"So I have your permission to continue with my plan?" Ingrid was serious now. "And yes. I do think it will set the Emerald Court apart. The Onyx have the Note, but that is Sasha's place. We might be able to salvage some tunnels but that is going to be a group effort. The Ash have a great landmark in that house but their Queen sacrificed it... From what I gather at least. I have no idea if the Crimson have anything - or even if they want anything. Yet everyone keeps saying they want a safe place to unwind."

She smiled.

"Well. I must say that puts my mind at ease. I thought we were going to have quite a discussion about that."

Ingrid chuckled.

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a soft musical laugh as she shakes her head, “Don’t worry, I didn’t plan on telling you yet.” She liked secrets, but usually got too excited to keep them. But not this time. “Thank you for the offer, but I think I’ve gotten everything in order. Maybe once things are revealed, if you still wish to help, we can work something out.” Maybe Ingrid would have some insight into decorating and such.

She looked briefly surprised, “My permission?” shaking her head once again, “You never needed my permission, you are my Queen. Unless your idea was boarding on crazy and dangerous, I’ll support you. But thank you for thinking of me.” Everyone had a line they wouldn’t cross, Sera included. An eyebrow raised, “Sacrificed it? Is that how others view it?” she asked, curious. Cause she didn’t see it as a sacrifice, she saw Mhairi as trying to do something for the Park. And the Freehold. Plus, it still had rooms that you could stay in.

Nodding, “A safe place is needed. I know we took care of the overgrown lizard, but who knows what other threats might come knocking. And I’d rather have a safe place to gather and plan. Plus it wouldn’t hurt if that place to relax at. Not that the hedge is completely safe, but sometimes it seems safer than out there.” The human side of the world.

Chuckling, “Well I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m sure we could find something to have quite a discussion about if you like.” Wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

A peal of pleasant laughter rang out from the Vernal Sovereign.

"Oh I bet we could!"

The laughter faded, a ghost of mirth clinging stubbornly to the Darkling's face.

"Thank you, Sera. But I did. The Hollow reflects us both... Since we are the Court at present. It is not mine to do with as I please. But I'm glad you trust me enough with this project of mine."

She said nothing more of Sera's project. Only her gaze lingered.

"As for the old Autumn house... I was under the impression it was all for show now. I didn't know it still had space to let out to... friends and neighbours... while they find their feet. Well. There you go. Colour me surprised. And intrigued. But I guess thats for another time, maybe."

And with that Ingrid let the silence bloom. If Seraphina wanted to talk, she would.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Well, there has to be some level of trust between us. Otherwise, I think thing would get awkward and weird real quick. But I also wanted to make sure you knew that I not only trusted you, but that I would also tell you if I had concerns. Open communication, very important.” Nod.

Then there was a shake of her head, “I stayed there when I first came here, and by the time the big move happened, I had found my own place. But she never told me that I had to move. From my understanding, the upstairs is still available should someone need a place to stay. I mean, I could be wrong, but from the talks I’ve had with her, she’s never struck me as the type to just take that away. Not to say I can’t be fooled, but it’s just what I’ve gathered.” Shrug. “Worth asking about so we know for future reference.” She’d been wrong before.

“Though I supposed a place like this,” gesturing to Hollow, “could be used in an emergency. But I remember us talking about Spring opening a place for friends to crash should they need. Maybe with enough time and effort, something could be made within here. Nothing fancy, but sometimes all that matters is a safe place to sleep. Or not, just a thought.” Thought she’d mention it.

“How’s everything else going? You must be really busy with the addition of being Groundskeeper, which is pretty cool.”
    She wouldn’t change positions with Ingrid for anything. Nope…too much responsibility.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread