Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1710) Sanctuary 11

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hand motions in conceding Tuesday's chosen path regarding her past. "Sometimes that is where the past belongs. But if there is one of you who wants to take a trip down memory lane, we might also be able to use it. If the Seers think they can fuck with time, the least we can do is use time itself to fight them when we can."

Eyes widen, "Crickey guys- those don't sound like Dreams. They sound like Nighmares. Well- maybe some might like politics... so maybe not that."

Eyes glance up and to the left, thinking and processing.

"Ghost hunting you said? Let's see... probably cameras. Standard and maybe some infrared ones. Recording equipment. Mics and such. And then some stuff to measure things like temperature and electromagnetic fields. Flashlights for us and probably some sort of uniform. Like... matching shirts or something?"

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

So. Campy's had capital D Dreams. Would Sand and Khysmet start having them if they lingered in Sacramento long enough? If the stared at the sleeping Clock? Or was Campy's Dreams a product of him actually being a part of the Clock induced Time Trips?

Tuesady sighs. Suppose they're gonna find out. "They are real. They're just not real here. Because we Awoke. Because we're still fighting." she rasps but dosen't say more, knowing if she did she might start to sound preachy. Which. No. Just no.

"Prolly just need stuff that'll pass as ghost hunting tech. If you don't want to waste mana on it we can pick up some stuff from a second hand store and duck tape it with lights or something. That'll prolly work." a shrug. "But that would be for scanners or something. If we fill some bags with random tech, and wear some matching clothes and have some niceish looking business cards - told the guard we had some - and I'd say we're golden. Me and Khysmet layering on some Luck..." smile-smirk this plan was already more plan-like the every other plan she'd ever planned.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella nods.

"I believe that could work. I'll see what I can pick up as well. It seems we have a plan."

Let me know when you are ready for me to kick things off
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She considers what Sand says before shrugging a shoulder, “While I believe that the past belongs in the past, I’m willing to try it. Never know what it might turn up, cause I am kind of curious. I mean with my Path changing, did it change anything else? I mean, could it?” she looks thoughtful for a few moments, “Anyways, count me in to give it a try.” Why not?

“Some were nightmares, but the others, they were beautiful. Not that being Awakened isn’t beautiful, but to see how your life would have been, it was, I don’t know, chilling, but amazing.”
    She had seen her life as she never would have imagined. “But yeah, the nightmares were horrible, and I know I’ll never forget mine.” A shudder.

“So pretty basic stuff, well, not the temperature and electromagnetic field stuff, but yeah. I have a basic camera, and pretty sure we could get the flashlights at a store pretty cheap. Have no clue on the rest.” Nope.

Nodding, “So maybe some cargo pants? The one with all the pockets, cause would be useful for a ghost hunter. What about those headlamp things? Would free up our hands. But I guess it doesn’t really matter cause we’re not really ghost hunting. Well, least not with mundane tools anyways.” Wink. “But I think we can get all this stuff at a store, cheap. Not that I mind using mana or anything.” She’d use it if she had to.

Looking to Campy with another nod, “A plan it is. What night are we shooting for?” cause that would give them a timeline to get stuff.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Half grin toward Aurora, "Great. Let me know if you need help."

Nods with each point, "Yup. Thrift store and cheap stuff. And hell- probably just a few second hand duffel bags stuffed with empty boxes to make us look full. We could do it the fancy way, but if we can convince with just a few goodwill or dollar store finds, I think that will be best."

Given that it is the end of the month, I think it might not be a bad idea to wrap up here and get on that?

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Head bobs, "Yep, yep sounds like a plan. We can do shopping slash makin' stuffs tomorrow. Make sure we're all set for the meeting."

like Tursday said it totally sound's like a plan!
    End Scene!
    I'll try and get the next Sanctuary up soon my tablet's dying atm so it might take a bit.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread