Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well Jimmy is more laid back then calling you James," Circe grinned at Quick, "and I ain't workin' now so time to be laid back." When Quick asked about a garage the Fairest shook her head, "Nope," was her quick reply. She'd rather not explain how business had been set back by her attempts to do without a garage.

At least this kid named Kidd had no objections to her opinion of poets. "Well a bullshit artist will go further in life then a poet anyway Kiddo," she favored the man with a smile. As for how he and his sister negotiated beverages, that got Circe to laugh. "Oh I am in favor of that," Circe laughed whilst looking at Viola, "Hell, I'll buy a few drinks for him too," pointed at Kidd, "If he's this fun buzzed he's gonna be really fun drunk." If Viola agrees, Circe will readily hand her off a $50 bill to help get Kidd plastered.
    Circe's eyes briefly go stone cold as Kidd jokes about crime, so it was fortunate he'd been looking at Quick and not Circe. Mary was quick to cover it up with mirth.

Back to other subjects, "Oh it is the best kind of fun my dear," this was directed at Alessandra, "especially funny when the drunks try to muddle through a pickup line," Circe laughed. "In my defense bunnies are amazing cuddles," she held up her free hand in mock defense as she sipped her cola. "Ah, I should've guessed you'd know some garages. That car of your's is in great shape after all. I'd say I am intrigued."

The talk of violence and floored guys got Circe to laugh very loudly, "Oh Hell yes it is!" she agreed about the priceless look part. "It's right up there with some faces ya get when ya nut crack a guy." She looked over to Kidd "Don't worry they had it coming when I did that. Nobody picks on my friends," grinning Circe looked towards Quick as she said that. She'd done both tactics before in defense of her old motley, so why not do them again?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kid's question practically begs a story. Just thinking about all the crap he's pulled back in Manhattan - as a dumb fucking kid - and everything else on the road here... he could go on for days. A coy smile lights up his face. But then he glances back at 'Mary'. Pauses. These aren't fellow Lost. He probably doesn't need to spill all the details of his sordid lifestyle. Even after a few drinks. Circe and the rest deserved the truth. These strangers don't. "Me? I, uh, parked in a handicapped spot. Once." He goes for another swig of his drink to find it down to the last sip. The empty cup earns a frown. "Or twice."

So the Goth is here to drink too? Fantastic! Too bad his own drink is empty. Standing at that table, looking down sadly at his empty glass, Quick catches a whiff of something. Something unnatural. Like a chemical spill. Or a batch of burning tires lit up with diesel. He blinks a few times, sniffs the air. Where is it coming from? He does his best not to frown. "Anyone else smell that?"

Rabbits? Was that about Artemis? Quick shakes his head. "Mary is fond of rabbits." he answers Sophia, giving Circe a playful smile. He'd nearly seen Wrath full on when he'd confused Artemis with some house-pet.

Quick can't help but think this Viola girl is a buzzkill. She's clearly pissed off... like she doesn't even want to be around anyone. As the can she so elegantly flicks to the ground goes spilling over, Quick moves in to mediate. "Viola, right? How bout I buy your next round? Could use a fresh one, myself." He smiles his best friendly smile, hoping to ease some of the tension. Because, again, total buzzkill.

Circe has a point. "Guess it has to be Jimmy, then." The Elemental wants to think about pretty much anything except work tonight.

Nice enough that Sophia knows someone with a garage. Quick never really had a car-love phase - probably because he's never owned one - but the tattooed girl probably would know a few people. Because of her car. Or whatever.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

His eyes twinkle with mirth, lingering on Cynthia. "Oh, you know. Talkin'. Drinkin'. Dancin'. Preferably with a pretty girl." He winks. Nothing subtle about old Kid.

He lets Sophia study his face. What she finds there is an open book. And written therein? Humor, brashness, perhaps a touch of something wild. "Oh we all been fooled. Me more than once." And he'd paid for it. "But, only a fool is never fooled. Or at least thinks they never been. Know what I mean?"

The bit about men underestimating the prowess of women paints a grin across his face, his eyes find Viola: "Oh, I know a few women who could take me apart. One o'them is sittin' there next to you. She might you give a de-mon-stration 'fore the night is through."

"What, you don't like my spit?"
    He asks Viola, his face a parody of wounded Pride. "I think it tastes damn fine." He's about to slug down the dregs when she flicks the can, which he drops. Half on purpose. The clatter is covered over by the sound of the crowded bar. He kicks the empty, discreetly, under the table. "Damn V. Watch it. You nearly got spit on my clothes." It's obviously a joke. Who could care about his ratty outfit?

Luckily Sophia offers to buy him another. Hardily accepted. "Hell yeah! I'll take one. Thanks!" He cracks the tall-boy when it comes and it foams out over his hand. Doesn't seem to notice. A huge gulp momentarily disguises his ever-present smile. "To new friends!" The can is hoisted again.

"Can't Kid a Kidder, darlin'" Kid shoots back to Mary. "That's for sure. You get me drunk? And I'll do tricks on command. Sit. Roll over. The whole damn thing." Wolf humor. Har Har. He can almost hear Viola's eyes rolling. "It's an expensive endeavor, though. Just fair warnin'." He arches an eyebrow at the woman's talk of racking some dude. "They had it comin' and got it goin', right?" Another swig off the beer.

Jimmy's got his attention now: "A likely story, bubs. Was the car stolen or what?"
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

5. Likes Deltaomega liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The goth did not seemed all that phased when James brought up the topic of smells. It oddly put her at ease. Cynthia shrugged. "I dunno. Nose has been blocked for days now." She twitched it and sniffed as if to emphasis the point. By now she had been inured to the majority of odd smells created by herself and others of her clan. Most anyway.

The talk of violence rarely got much out of the Haunt, but she did crack a small smile. "Always fun to prove someone wrong. Moreso when studded boots get involved."

She did quirk her eyebrow up at Viola's antics. It was a lot more immature than she was expecting. She ignored it but did end up giving Kid a bit of a shy smile. "That does sound like fun." Cynthia said. He was not exactly what she looked for in people, but she did intrigue her a little which was a lot more than most. She raised her beer in time with him and put it back down on the table.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe casts a confused look at Quick. Smell something? The Fairest had seen his Mein but she wasn't entirely sure what his Kith was. So he probably had a better nose then a human did. Circe may readily claim to look better then a mere mortal, but her nose certainly was not. "All I can smell is beer," was her comment. At the comment about rabbits Circe flashed a toothy grin at Quick and gives him a thumbs about, "Damn straight I am! They are adorable and British ones can decapitate a knight."

She left Quick to deal with the temperamental Viola. Could be she was pissed at her brother or just pissed in general. Maybe Circe could use her to top off her tank later.

Circe makes a fake gasp of offense, "Oh my Kidd. Really? Only the singular for number of dance partners? Oh, so little ambition," Circe's tone was full of, very clearly, false pity, "Oh it is so sad," she broke down into giggles. And then her was drinking again. Circe's eyes watched between Kidd and Viola. If he was pissing her off by being present then there was a really good chance the Summer Courtier could get something extra out of these mortals. "To friends having libations with friends watching 'em!" was the strange response to Kidd's toast as Circe joined in with her cola. Now empty.

Circe gave a laugh at Kidd's offer, "Well I hope you know how to fetch too. A gentlemen or a cute puppy should know how to fetch for a lady," Kidd was amusing her. "You'll just have to hit the harder stuff then Kiddo." Circe flagged for a refill for herself and a extra can for Kidd.

And violence was still a topic. Yey, "Eh, I'm a protective of friends, so ya Kidd. They had it coming," the tone was cold and absolute. A evil laugh followed as Cynthia added her two cents, "never tried studs on a dumbass before. Did they work good?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

An amused Savage watched Viola flick the can. Chuckling to herself she raises the beer to her lips, taking a sip. She could nurse this beer all night, well, until her dead stomach decided to turn on her and make her throw it up. Oh the joys of being undead, living a really long time, but throw up beer. Go figure.

With this good mood she was in, she decides to see if she can get Viola to crack a smile. “Do you need another shot?” she asks smirking, “Or could I maybe tease a smile out of you if I tempt you with letting you drive the Torino? Which of course depends on a few things.” The beer was set down, “A very important one being if you can drive a stick well, cause that’s my baby and I don’t take well to people fucking up her trans. And two, if you can smile, doesn’t even have to be a big one.” Her tone was light, no malice or anything. Might it piss off the already angry and cranky girl? Probably. Did the Savage really care? Not really. She was more interested in the reaction she’d get.

So it was bunnies! Her memory wasn’t as bad as she first thought. And she wasn’t sure she’d consider them amazing cuddles. They were tasty way back in the day when an animal could satisfy her Beast and hunger. An eyebrow was raised, “Cuddles?” who the fuck cuddled?

“She need some serious attention when I got her. And I know people, but we can talk.”
    See what she had to offer, if it would be worth the Reeve’s time.

She went to take another drink but had to stop as she burst out laughing. If she had been drinking, she’d probably spit it out.

“Parked in a handicapped spot? You rebel you.”
    Eye roll. See, she knew this kid was a boy scout, it was written all over him.

When he mentions the smell, she feels her anger stir. How dare this breather say something like that? Eyes narrow briefly before she remembers where she was and she takes a deep breath. Not the place to educate the kid.

“Nope.”
    But bring it up again.

Then eyes look to Kid and then Cynthia. Was he hitting on her?! Oh, this was awesome.

A nod, “Oh I know all too well what you mean.” She had more years under her belt then he’s been alive and breathing.

Eyes sparkling move back to Viola, “Is that so? Have to say, I’d be willing to throw some money at that de-mon-stration.” Smirking.

She holds her own beer up as well with a nod.

Sounded like the Haunt could fight. Which was good to know. “Have to say, didn’t know you were a fighter. Might have to see if you want to spar sometime.” Always good to see what someone could do with their fists, and, eh, boots.

And was Mary flirting with Kid now? Or was she just flirty?

She wasn’t getting into the topic of protecting people or committing crimes. She’d been breaking laws and committing crimes since before she could drive.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Never in her life had Viola wanted to roll her eyes so hard as she did now. The Boy Scout, The Skunk, Chatty CathyMarry. Kid. Sure Kid. Annoying but not posing her off. The scent of her pack mate threading through everything, barely there to her Hishu nose, was making all this bearable.

But it was that shiver causing Italian accent coming from the Inked Beauty that had her staying.

The side if her mouth quicks up at the offer, "I could use another shot." then the other side of her mouth quirks, "Honey I wouldn't know what to do with a stick." her smile, had a little more teeth to it, an unpracticed movement from the rahu, her tone however was full of flirty suggestion.

Viola came here to scratch an itch. She's a stubborn bitch. She's not going to leave until she knows one way or the other she was barking up the wrong tree.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Can't say I've ever stolen one of those. Not that-" Quick loses his grip on his empty bottle as he throws up an innocent shrug. Barely catches it before it hits a floor. He laughs at himself. "I mean... I don't steal things." A little color rushes to his face, but he smiles anyways.

Quick can only shrug again - this time with his bottle safely on the edge of the table - as no one seems to notice the weird smell. Maybe just fumes form a passing truck?

In exaggerated enthusiasm for Circe's joke, the Elemental slaps his knee. "Like that Monty Python bit, right? Yeah... my dad used to love Monty Python."

He glances, again, at his empty drink. It's bumming him out. And since this Viola girl is waaay too preoccupied to even notice him offering her a drink - rude? - he gets up to get his own. Bitch probably needs to get laid. Whatever. He blinks. Did he really just think that? He's got to be getting drunk.

His foot decides to stop taking instructions from his brain halfway back to the bar, and he barely catches himself on another person's table. He flashes the people at the table a smile."Soorry." The rest of his trip goes without incident, and he's able to order a double of vodka. The dumb bartender frowns at him. Again: whatever. No tip for this guy. Quick looks back at the group, completely missing the fact that the bartender is pouring him some water for his next drink.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's refill is lacking in alcohol, as had her previous beverage. Kid's refill will be quite the opposite.

When Alessandra questioned the word cuddles Circe instantly said, "Damn straight," while firmly nodding her head. She might have been talking about Artemis, but real bunnies were cute too in her book.

"Hmmmmm?"
    Circe smirked and leaned over towards Quick as she heard his talk about theft. "Really Jimmy? Well glad I don't have to watch my things then," Circe was not attempting to hide her mirth. She gave him a thumbs up when he talked of Monty Python, "Though honestly. Having a loyal rabbit like that could be, ha ha ha, useful."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Mary's words surprised Cynthia. The haunt was not sure if she was trying to be polite or if she genuinely could not smell her. The talk of decapitating bunnies just left her feeling a little lost little lost. She did her best to hide her confusion by looking down at her beer and pretending something interesting was at the bottom.

Alessandra got a nod out of the goth as she put her beer back down. "A bit of one. Could be better honestly. I might take you up one that though." She doubted she would be able to do much against her. The Beast still recoiled from her ever so slightly.

"I dunno. Illegal parking could just be the first step on the path to becoming a hardened criminal." She said to James with a smirk.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread