Another one leaving? This Kid guy is really playing up this brother-sister bit. Quick can't see the family resemblance. Guy gets Quick to spill his story in front of total strangers and just bails. Lame! And whoever snagged Circe's attention must have been important, considering she leaves Quick in the dust with said strangers. Whatever. Night's getting old anyway.

"Yeah. Jogging. Cardio and whatnot." he adds with a shrug. "Must be nice to know important people. Guess I always root for the underdog." And Quick is the underdog. No distance in miles can sever that little bit of the Levinquick's past.

The numbers keep dropping, and Quick could swear he's beginning to sober. Or, at least, not get any more drunk. Again, whatever. It'd be cheaper to call off the night now, anyways. As the goth slips away, he gives her a polite wave. His nose wrinkles a bit as more of that weird smell wafts by... then disappears. Was she wearing some weird smelling perfume? Some... California-Goth thing he's never caught 'wind' or before? She should switch brands.

"I... I'm gonna go. Later Sophia." To his credit, he only wobbles a little on his way out the door.

Thanks yall. Sorry for delaying closure.