(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

(Dive Bars and Beers)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had to get out and mingle.

She had nowhere really in mind as she drove around, steering away from the loud flashy clubs and looking for some place more…quiet. A little on the seedy side, a place she could grab a beer, take a seat and watch. You’d be surprised what you could learn about people from simply observing them. And that’s what she intended to do. And maybe drum up some business, sometimes her kind of people, criminals, showed up. Sometimes interesting breathers showed up. It was a toss-up really. But she was open to whatever.

The Torino was parked near your typical dive bar, nothing busy, just the locals and usual’s enjoying some drinks and company. She pushes the blood into her cold, dead body, and surprises herself. It was always a shock to her when her heart began to beat once again in her chest, an alien feeling to the predator. Her skin took on a healthy flush color, still a little pale, but alive looking at least.

The Savage orders herself a pint of whatever was on tap for the night and found a booth near the back. It had an excellent view of the door, so she could watch people. But should someone be looking for her, they’d see her. With her status it was hard to go unnoticed these days, she really had to go out of her way for that to happen.

So there sat the Reeve, long dark hair done up in a messy ponytail. Tonight she had a fitted black sheet shirt that had holes up and down the arms. There was even holes at the bottom of the sleeves for her thumbs to poke through. A black bra was underneath and most of her upper body tattoos were on display. Black leather pants and steel toed boots were part of the outfit and her lips were a deep blood red.

Dark eyes watch the people mingle and drink, while looking towards the door every now and then. Ever observant and on guard.

-1 Vitae to look alive!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola was on the prowl. She had an itch. One that she aimed to scratch. Thoughts of Sarah were wrapped up in silk and set aside. She wasn't moving on...this was just physical.

Wearing her steel toed boots, scuffed up and well used. Jeans, black as pitch, a clean grey tee under her tellingly well worn leather jacket Viola walked the night, stopping when her dead eyes caught sight of sin.

That car was pure fucking sex.

Viola inched close enough to get a whiff of whoever drove that sleek as sin creation.

Her pitiful Hishu nose leads her to the dive bar it's parked in front of, the scent trail has her ordering a beer, while she tries to filter through the shroud of smoke and sweat.

Dead eyes take in the occupants, now, who the fuck in here looked like they own that sexy as fuck car outside...?

Corpse eyes spark to life as they land on the brunette. Fuck. Her eyes runs up and down the sweet exposed flesh, a smirk tugging her lips at the sight of all that ink.

With confidant steps, a uncaring stride, Viola makes her way to the beauty's booth.

"That your ride outside?" Viola asks when she gets close enough, might not be hers, but it was a good enough opener.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

4. Likes Origins, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard not to look at the girl as she confidently walked up to Ale’s table. This breather had a purely unimpressed air about her, except when it came to the Savages car it seemed.

An eyebrow was quirked,

“The Torino? That’s mine.” Comes the strong Italian accent, there could another car or bike that caught her eye outside, never know. “You either like cars, or you’ve somehow damaged her.” Seemed to be the only two reasons to the Italian that the question would be asked.

The girl didn’t specify why she was asking. Making the Reeve hope she hadn’t damaged her car. Cause that would make an uneventful evening turn eventful, and not for the better. “Though I’m hoping she isn’t damaged, just had her detailed today.” Well, she didn’t, but one of her Herd did.

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Mmm.

That accent. A shiver travels up her spine.

"I like your car." Viola says, sliding into the booth. "When I gave her a gander, she was certainly a sight to see."

Lips quirk, it feels weird, and Viola hides any of that weirdness with a swig of her beer.

"Viola." she introduces, offering a hand.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

(Blush of Life)Vitae 0 Spent
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A dreaded malaise had befallen Cynthia over the past few nights. A truly soul crushing sensation that could bring the mightiest men and women down into despair and crush nations.

Boredom.

She considered the cities clubs but they had little to offer her tonight. The repetitive droning sounds of EDM did little to satisfy and most club goers kept their distance from her. That was assuming she could get past the bouncers that usually turned her away and told her to have a shower. There was also no art shows or the like happening so now she resorted to bar crawling.She looked a little out of place wearing a long hooded cardigan with leather pants but tonight she honestly did not care.

She turned and walked into a place that looked promising. The acrid smell of smoke might go a long way to hide the scent of ammonia rolling off her but she highly doubted it. That trail of thought was interrupted by a deep seeded shriek of her Beast. It was a spike of fear she had felt before and her eyes were already darting over tables and the bar. They fell on the familiar tattooed figure at a table with another woman. She forced blood to flow through her body once more, her pallid complexion changing to a more human range of pale.

The goth approached the table, pulling down her hood and letting a black undercut reveal itself to the world. "I didn't expect to run into you tonight." She told Alessandra with a smile. Her eyes fell on an outstretched hand and followed it up to its owner. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. I'm Elise." Cynthia offered her own hand to the woman. The Reeves Beast had left her off balance and feeling more than a little awkward.

1 vitae to look alive.

8. Likes Orianna, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a soft chuckle, the girl had good taste then.

“Well thank you. She’s taken a little work to restore her to glory, but worth every penny and the time spent.” Well, the time others spent that she paid. She was not mechanic.

The hand was accepted by one of the Savages own tattooed ones with a firm shake,

“Nice to meet you Viola,” weird name, not one she heard often if at all, “I’m Sophia, please, join me.” She motions to the booth. “So, you like cars?” or maybe she just liked the look of certain cars. Hard telling.

The smell hit her before she really saw the Haunt, and dark eyes find her. Thankfully, her Beast was silent, meaning Ale didn’t have to deal with her own. Bonus. And seemed Cynthia had a code name while outside Court, noted.

A smile was offered as she came up to the table, “Work has been stressful lately so felt I needed a night out to relax.” With the Brood problem relaxing had been nearly impossible. “You’re welcome to join us if you like, well, if Viola doesn't mind, we we’re just talking about my car.” Invictus habits of introducing someone died hard. But if the girl had an issue with it, she’d make it known.

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola nods, "Musta been quite the project." the rahu raises her bottle up to toast the Italian. "And cost more then a pretty penny. But good on ya. I've seen to many old cars just thrown away. Treated like junkers." Hell, Viola never thought she'd ever put the scant car knowledge Pat'd let loose when she'd been fostered there.

"Sophia," Viola murmurs tasting it, "Naw, not really. I much prefer the pretty girl who drives it." Viola admits without shame, eyes now sparked to life, traveling over the tantalizing glimpses of ink covered flesh.

Her smolder turns into a grimace.

The bar stank, all dive bars did. But it was all, stale beer, old sweat, and dried vomit...what came up on them wasn't anything good.

This...this Elise made the rahu want to bolt and sneeze and thank Luna she was in her man shape with a pitiful nose to match.

...and they worked together. Great.

Viola doesn't smile. Nor does she offer an inviting look to the skunk in human skin.

She was clearly interrupting something, and wasn't wanted. Even if she was. By the beautiful inked Italian.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The hand remained there for a moment before eventually being withdrawn. Cynthia tried hard to suppress the urge to roll her eyes. Typical.

Her focus went back to Alessandra. Sophia. Should remember that. "I can relate. Not quite stressed out but I am starting to get a bit stir crazy." Spending so much time in the Necropolis was not healthy, even for creatures usually forced down there.

"Thanks. I might do that." The goth replied with a smile. Her knowledge of cars was limited to getting them running for a few more miles but that was about it. Her expression faded when she looked back at the Viola. "...Though I get the feeling I might be imposing."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Well, that one hadn’t been taken care of well as it should have. Wasn’t in the worst shape, but still needed a little TLC. Though I have to say, I’ve noticed that having a standard has made me realizes it’s a dying art. There are way too many people that either don’t know how to drive one, or try and ruin the trans.” One of her Herd tried driving her car. Once. They never did again.

Ale had been along long enough to be hit on by both men and women. So it wasn’t a surprise anymore, but still amusing, and flattering.

With amusement in her voice, “Let me guess? The tattoos?” it’s what usually drew peoples attention, and were usually good ice breakers. Not that she needed them, but there were people who she intimidated. Or had been told she did, she didn’t get it, but whatever.

You didn’t have to be a genius to catch on to the slight tension. Which was amusing too. But she really didn't care for drama.

“Ah, I get that.” Sometimes even their kind needed to be out among the breathers. “How are you settling in?” she hadn’t really talked to the goth haunt since Court.

Dark eyes look back to Viola, “Well, I hope not. I’d like to think three beautiful women can all sit down together and enjoy a good beer. And tell you what, if we can all play nice, I’ll get the next couple rounds.” A wink was added for Viola.

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"It really is." Viola agrees, she didn't drive stick, but Pat had. Tried to teach her, but Merry didn't like how much attention her husband was paying their foster daughter. So she was sent back. Even if that meant they were loosing a check. "Glad you found her, and gave her that TLC."

"Them, and what's between 'em." Slips from Viola's lips, even as they twist into a flirty smirk.

The hand leaves and Viola resits the urge to smirk, there was no way in hell she'd touch the skunk.

Viola's eyes turn to the goth chick with a clear, 'yes, you're imposing' written clear across them. But Sophia invites her to sit. Fuck. She might have to burn this outfit.

"Three beautiful women can definitely sit and enjoy a beer." if one of them was a skunk.

Viola's teeth grit. It really seemed that Sophia was nice. Why the fuck does she like nice?

The line of her shoulders relax a touch, "If I'm not payin' might ask for something fancier then beer." is the only indication that she'd 'play nice'.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread