Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

Oh yes, he's smooth. In his own way. That disarming openness, his seemingly irrepressible friendliness, it goes a long way. Gets people talking, earns trust. It's not a show, Kid's really like this. It's just he knows how to use it. Take this chance encounter with Tristan. He genuinely likes this other Wolf. Is happy to talk. But he's also cataloguing all of these details, profiling the cop. Collecting his stories.

Listening and learning, always learning.

"Me too," he replies. Kid has no intention of making Tristan's life more difficult. And if he does? Well, he's sure he can smooth it over.

"Oh yeah? No problem." Kid takes the card happily, sliding it into his pocket. "Sure. Let's get together. Me, you, and the whole dang family. I'll be in touch."

With that, Kid steps over to his bike where it's chained to a nearby street sign, backpack slung over one shoulder. Stops for a moment and looks back over his shoulder. "Nice talking. Stay safe out there."

This was a lot of fun! Looking forward to more!
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan nods, watching Kid go. He takes a breath, sighs, and pockets his wallet. Time to go to work.

Ab-so-lutely. Good character development.
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread