Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Streets of Sacramento

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Jack, Trench, and Tam begin to meander along the ley lines, every once in a while stopping to window shop.

I have a feeling we should recast any spells that were at 1 scene duration during the "Out in the Cold" thread, though I'll leave that to West to decide if an hour has passed. If so, we're gonna stop in somewhere to find a bathroom so that Jack can cast his rote for Sup. Vision before continuing.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Yep, new Scene = recasting
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Jack suggests, "Hey, how about we go grab a quick bite to eat? Need to refresh the mind, if ya know what I mean."

And a place to cast my rote outta sight...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a few fast food places nearby, within short driving or walking distance...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Someplace cheap, please."

Tam feels self-conscious about her lack of funds.

I really need to find a better paying job. The diner is fine, but it just barely pays the bills.

Trench
    Trench

Trench rummaged through his pockets and produced some loose change, no doubt enough just to use the city buses. "Uhhh...I think I might pass on food for now." Really should find some sort of job instead of scrounging for change... He really should. Man was not meant to live on instant noodles and the occasion dinner no matter how cheap they were.

PRE

Jack looks around, and finally settles on Subway. He frowns at hearing Trench say that he doesn't want anything.

Maybe I was just fortunate, or the average person who went to U of I must've had decent backing like I did or been more proactive about their income...

Once he enters the store and gets in line, he puts his backpack down and digs through it.

"Aha," Jack announces. "Trench, you're not starving on my watch," he proclaims, pulling out and showing a two-for-one coupon for 6" subs to the two. "You guys can share this, since I'm getting a foot-long."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Rockin'!"

Subway may not be an elite restaurant, but the idea of 'eating without effort' seemed decadant. She likes her own cooking, bu it is nice to have someone else prepare once in a while.

Trench
    Trench

"Sweet, thanks man." Its not instant noodles, that alone makes Trench more than happy. "Uh, how much do you have?" He asked Tam, apparently embarrassed about asking.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam reaches into her pocket and pulls out a roll of quarters, more than half full.

"Laundry money."

She grins silly, to cover slight embarrassment.

"So, we're looking for lines. What is the problem with the lines?"

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread