Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Kismet To Meet You

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    K
    Khysmet

Glancing at his phone as it vibrates, he nods to acknowledge receipt of the pair of numbers and the address.

'Spider no likey me. What does that even mean?'

"I'd be glad to meet you all sometime...even if it is only a few of us. By the way, spiders?"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Fingers drum on the table as a head bobs.

Tuesday gives him a look. It's a 'you seriously don't know about spiders?' look.

Then she taps the side of her face, near her eye and then wiggles her fingers. Because. Sight.

"But like. Yeah. Met us there on the first. You'll see me and a few others. Dunno if it'll be everyone-everyone. But. More then just me. So." shrug.

She clicks her tongue.

"So. Any good at physics?" a look, she assumes not. Since. Acanthus. "What about...." finger presses against her temple.

Finger goes back to the table to drum, waiting for an answer.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

K
    Khysmet

Khysmet takes the look and shakes it off, some people have their quirks, even if it is a sight thing.

"Yes, well meeting anyone will be nice. I'll definitely make it there on the first."

He bows his head and blinks.

"Physics? No, not my cup of tea. And heads...well not too good there either, I mean I use mine quite well, but no more than the next guy.. But distance is an illusion."

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Cool beans." a nod.

A sigh, "Figured. Since. Me too. But hoped for one or the other. Since." Finger circles the air, gesturing to the other patrons.

Tuesday grabs her coffee and pushes off from her seat, stepping away from the table and the other acanthus.

"You coming?" she asks over her shoulder before she heads out the door. Since neither of the them could control perceptions or sound, moving would be good to avoid their convo being overheard.

If Khysmet follows, Tuesday'll quickly say, "Robin." motioning around and subtly pointing to the sleepers. Then, half randomly, "Tuesday." There. Both names covered.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    Miliham

"Privacy is indeed distinctly lacking in the modern world."

Khysmet reaches for his coffee, and sipping stands, pushing the chair back with his legs.

Khysmet thinks on the request but ultimatly his thoughts turn to the book stashed in the car. "I think I have some things I need to take care of, but you did say the first at that address right?"

Khysmet follows to the door, and then separates just as he hears her names. He shoots a text to her as he gets in the car. "James"

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Right. Kay. You do you." Tuesday says with a wave.

Then as she gets the text and before he speeds away, "Remember the first James!"

Tuesday watches the car speed off, before shrugging and turning her distinctive unicorn swagger elsewhere.

End Scene!
    Remember to increase Khysmet 's Consilium/Venue Status to 1! Miliham

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread