(Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

(1 Essence to Step Sideways)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Tristan is no coward, but the relief on his face is plain as Hector sides with caution. The Bone Shadow nods slowly.

"Agreed. But let's not take too long. Places like this... tend to get worse over time." He wouldn't call it a Wound. Not without knowing more. But this is a vengeful place. The spirits within don't seem to have the best intentions. And if he's learned anything about spirits, its that they sow more of what they hope to reap.

Walking back slowly, with his eyes watching the mists, he keeps his head pointed more or less towards Hector. "I'm for leaving this place. Now." And this time, he doesn't just nudge the door. He forces it open.

On the other side, as the physical world takes shape, his eyes search for where he'd imagine Hector to be.
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector willingly burns through his Essence, breaking through the Gauntlet only a few paces from where he crossed over. This time he is quietly panting from the effort.

"Yeah. Like I said, I'll follow your lead. I think you got the brands for this stuff more than me. Anyway. Lets do this. You know how to contact the others?"

It was both a question and an offer. The Cahalith was already moving.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Seeing the Cahalith there, on the other side, is reassuring. They could work together well. They'd need to.

"They know how to get a hold of me. Hopefully soon. If not, I'll just have to go looking." That's the trouble with baiting others to look for you... you sometimes forget to ask how to find them. At least he'd spent enough time around Kid and Viola to recognize their smells.

Which begs the next question: does this homeless-looking wolf even have a phone?

"I'm gonna share something with you. My home address. Its a real small place down near [area of Sacramento]."
    Tristan looks long and hard at Hector. Not to gauge his reaction. No. To define the importance of his disclosure. "I'm there in the evenings, once work cuts out. Beyond that, I've got a cell phone." He offers Hector the same, cheaply printed business card as he had the others. "Don't suppose there's a good way to find you?"

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector stares back, serious for a moment. He nods, perhaps a little too curtly.

"I'll find you. If you need me, I make camp under the underpass that cuts right through the city. Right [here]. Just east of downtown all the freeways merge into one. Thats where I sleep. Where I can here the throb of metal and tarmac, yet still have grass and dirt under my feet. Yeah. Good place."

He sniffs again.

"I'll look for our People too. Get the word out."

I think we are done here. Shall we get this scene into Continuity?
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan grunts in approval. As long as Hector is telling the truth, they've both got something on each other. That kind of thing goes a long way in building trust.

"Sounds like a nice balance."
    he offers with as much sincerity as he can muster.

One more nod to Hector - and a wary glance towards the woods - before Tristan is off.

Yessir. Thanks for the scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3