Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Not sure if...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

... Cayce is gone or what. But let not wolf go into the cold, dark night!

Friends! Hear me. I've got a classic (and sourcebook stolen) idea for a PrP that can give us something to do. I sincerely hope Cayce comes back into the fold - don't get me wrong - but with the social threads petering out, werewolf is practically silent. Not for it. As soon as the thread between Tristan and Hector resolves, I'm going to throw a PrP into the mix. I really do love you guys, so I want to see Yumyumcrow Saber Sloth and unlimited sink rolling deep in their wolfery! Plus I have the perfect convenient coincidental reason for Tristan to be not directly involved. Its a win-win.

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If you do one, I'll do one

Got a bit too much on my plate right now.

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

0 Scenes

Oooooooh~

....or should I say

Awhooooooo~!

I loves all the wolfies, and I don't want to see them disappear because yep, luffles them, and I've been using Wolf to entice a friend to join :P

So Viola will hop into anything! (Just don't mind the scowl!)

Also! Imma open an Open scene, feel free to drop your wolfies in!

Also, also! Totem / Pack Stuff/Name ! Should we get to talking about that? I have xps I can totally throw at our Totem, if/when we decide on what we're going after --- Wanna decide stuffs OOC then bring it IC, or...?

6. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Quote Originally posted by saber sloth:
    Also, also! Totem / Pack Stuff/Name ! Should we get to talking about that? I have xps I can totally throw at our Totem, if/when we decide on what we're going after --- Wanna decide stuffs OOC then bring it IC, or...?
    Doing it OOC first is probably the safest bet. Just imagining using doublespeak and not breaking the fourth wall while trying to describe their ideal totem... gah! Also, officially becoming a pack IC should be a good starting point. Not sure if the others had officially started considering themselves a Pack or not, but I know Tristan's basically only made introductions.

8. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Origins liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Lets do that stuff OOC. Or we'll be debating it in IC for... a long time

I was under the impression that Kid, Viola and Hector - possibly Tristan - were starting to see each other as Pack anyway. We just need to get Cayce's PrP squared away into Continuity and then we can move forward with that.

Unless anyone has a better option, lets go with a Territory centring on the Sacramento rail yards but keep it undefined so people can do what they want. This would have the added bonus of situating the Pack in the down town area, close to the action (Old Sacramento, the river, Downtown, and the new developments north of Downtown).

10. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Cool beans!

Here's the scene I opened, http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...edatory-Picnic I was trying to do something else, but Viola's a stubborn bitch and wanted to go hunting. :P

Also, I'll open up a new thread about Totem/Pack Stuff to keep everything in one place

With Saber Sloth at a posting disadvantage, I'm wondering if I should hold off on kicking off a PrP? I want Viola to be involved, so I don't mind stewing and plotting for a little while until things smooth out. Rest assured, though: I have a plot brewing. Let me know when you're ready for it, Sloth.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Seems fair

If the rest of you want / need a plot to tie you over (and Saber Sloth doesn't mind) I can try and put something short and sweet together - assuming we need plot right now

15. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

0 Scenes

I don't mind! I want you guys to has all the fun

And thanks for thinking of me and my current posting limitations. I don't know when I'll get my computer fixed so if it drags on feel free to open all the plots! I don't want to drag everything to a standstill.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

OK. I'll try and put something together in the coming days.

18. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread