Watch

Hunchback to Burned Man, Over

THREADID
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

After a long period of silence, Radzinsky the Hunchback leaves a message on Robert Cross's phone.

"Sorry for the delay. The meet has been rescheduled. Look for the old estate just north of Sacramento Airport. It should be easy to find: the area is stuck in legal limbo and the holding company seems quite content to let the place sink into the ground. We won't be disturbed. Even the arsonists are bored with the place now. Meet at midnight... No! One A.M. Lets say on _____? I still have another buyer but I daresay they won't mind the change of venue. Bring cash or goods in kind. Sorry, I'm not one to dabble in favours. Bring an associate if you want. I'm sure the other's will be."

Robert Cross unlimited sink

Sorry for the delay. Now you must gather your party and venture forth...

2. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Cross puts down his phone after listening to the message twice through, jotting down the details in a small notepad.

He's frowning, thoughtful. The money may be an issue. He has access to only a small amount. Perhaps a call to the Reeve is in order? Maybe she could help raise the funds. After all, this is a matter of domain security.

If all else fails, he can either take the Book by force. Or destroy it on site if things come to that.

But first, he'll need to recruit some of his Family to come along. He picks the phone back up and begins to dial.

Working to get a group together! Will let you know when we're ready to go.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Closed Thread