Leon was confused. Mostly by what he was holding. It looked like a assault rifle. If an assault rifle could be bent into a U shape without snapping. He tossed it back into the crate he'd gotten it from. It bounced and made the identical objects bounce too.

"Okay Circe, you gotta explain what the Hell this," he points at said crate while facing Circe, "Is supposed to fucking be."

"Camouflage," was the Fairest's quick answer.

"Camouflage? For what?"

Circe sighed. She had various connections and hoped they'd mesh together. Gun running was her preference but she also knew some guys in show biz. She shook her head and snarked: "Ever heard the saying: hide a tree in a forest?"

Leon glared "Get to the point bit...wait a second," he looked at the crate again. "Ah hah," he rubbed his chin in though.

"Ah hah," Circe nodded as he got it. This wasn't the first time she used this trick. It'd just fallen to the wayside when she could use a Hollow instead. Now it was back.

Leon grinned before schooling his face back to blank. He turned to Circe, "It could work, it could. I know the price tag for my trees but this," he motions to the box of fake guns, "How much the forest gonna cost?"

There was the rub. The elf didn't bother to hide her disappointment either: "Surplus props being tossed are dirt cheap like this," she pointed at the crate before holding up a hand in the "stop" gesture: "But rare. Props keep getting recycled. Still they throw a lot out. Ordering props in bulk ain't cheap unless you want obviously fake shit. So yeah, it ain't gonna be a regular but we can use this trick."

Leon hummed in thought, coming up with plans. "If we can get them down south to start a action movie front, that'd make shipping stuff even easier," yup he was really scheming.

"Fake front company files and data trails I could help with," she offered. Nothing like doing a little extra business.

"Yeah girl, this has potential."

"Plus you can use it to fuck with the cops: oh no officer, I am so sorry you thought my warehouse full of collectible movie props was a the real thing. It is such a stupid mistake it must happen all the time." Circe didn't hold back on her mocking tone.

Leon got a good laugh out of that.