Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

As embarrassing as it was, it took Mhairi longer then she'd like to remember a promise made after she'd drank a half bottle of vodka to herself.

Once, Mhairi's self flagellation ceased, she mustered the courage to call Seraphina and set up their shopping trip properly.

Deciding for something kinda causal Mhairi chose an off the shoulder shirt, black leggings, and of course her favorite boots.

And so, the Wisp waits just outside the Arden Fair mall, with two cups of coffee in her hand, one she was sipping on, and the other for Sera.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The call came, it was time to shop!

This made the Nix very happy, she loved shopping and being out and around people. She was naturally drawn to crowds. Maybe it was the attention and how she stood out, or maybe it was how social she could be. She wasn’t sure, she just knew she was excited.

She grabbed a fitted white tank and paired it with green pants that sat low on her hips. Yes, green. Why? Cause she could pull them off and there wasn’t much she couldn’t pull off for clothes. Bits of toned stomach peeked out with how low the pants were, but it was part of the look. Her hair had air dyed and had a natural wave to it as it cascaded down her back and around her shoulders. Her hedgespun pendent sat nearly on her chest, it's colors catching and reflecting the light and her gilded skin.

With a bounce to her steps she approaches the mall, and spotting the Wisp, she waves.

“Hey you! Glad you called, I could defiantly use a shopping trip!” gushes the angelic voice.

Sapphires widen, “Oh, coffee! Is that one for me? Cause if so I will love you forever!” there was excitement in her tone and eyes at the idea of caffeine.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sera doesn't make her wait long, and the Wisp greats the Nix with a smile.

"Hey! Glad you decided that this was still happening. Sorry for taking so long." she apologizes.

"No, I'm a greedy bitch." A laugh, as she holds out the cup for the Nix, "Of course it's for you! I hope I got the order right."

The duo turn to the mall's entrance and begin to walk inside, "So, love the outfit. I don't think I've seen green on you before." Mhairi starts, "Are you thinking you want to find something in green?" Mhairi asks, as their steps continue.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A hand waves dismissively, “No worries, you’re a busy woman. I figured you’d call when you had the time.” And it was true, she wasn’t worried. Sure, she had been eager, but she also knew as Director, the Wisp had a lot going on. "How've you been doing?"

Eyes narrow briefly before she laughs and takes the cup. Taking a sip she nods, “Perfect! And just so you know, I can be bought with sugary foods and caffeinated drinks.” Nod.

Looking down at the pants she smiles, “Thanks! I saw them in this store and was like, I have to have those! I mean, I don’t see green very often on pants and needed them. Well, ok, didn’t need, but when it comes to clothes for me, want and need are the same thing.” She was a clothes horse. And now that she had steady income, she had more money to spend on clothes.

“Uh,” she says as she thinks, “Not sure. I don’t usually go into shopping with something specific in mind, I just let my eyes find something and base the rest off that. And the color depends on where we’re planning on going. I’ve been curious about that club you mentioned, Reverence I think?” the name sounded right when she said it. “Wanted to see if I could pull off a darker more gothic look. But I am also open to wherever you think we should go.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"And I did!" Mhairi chirps and hopes Sera wouldn't find the real reason it took so long. She'd been way past drunk that night and just forgotten. "I've been....alright I suppose." remembering the childishness she'd displayed in the last 'hold meeting.

That sparks a laugh out of the wisp, "Good to know!" her fell-flames flicker merrily, "I'm much the same."

Mhairi waved her hand, "Please! You needed those pants." her brow arches, "Remember who you're talking to here." a smile.

The wisps nods, "I get that. I'm much the same, well sometimes I'm not, but...I just want something that feels good and that's me, y'know?"

The wisp blinks, "Oh? I don't think I'd drag you there yet! I'd like to save that for Halloween or something, that's when it really pops!" the wisp nods excitedly, "Hmm, I don't know where I'd go. I heard the Nox Populi is an amazing club, I'd love to head over there...but since it's such a good place, it's hard to get it. I'd hate to wait in a line all night."

Continuing forward, Mhairi thinks, "Where else did you think you'd want to go?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She takes another sip as she listens, nodding, “I imagine being alright included quite a headache.” She says with a smirk and wink. No judgement there, just poking a bit, but in good fun. She’d been there many times. “Well, I’m sure it felt good to get a lot of that off your chest.” Sometimes just getting it all out there lifted weight.

Laughing, “I’ll keep that in mind.” You never know when you’ll need to lure someone out.

“Ok, yeah, I needed them.” It was true. “Everyone needs at least one or two statement pieces to wear. Think these cover that.” And she really liked the color.

Nodding, “Oh yeah! You have to wear things that fit who you are. And sometimes that means finding different pieces of an outfit at different stores.” It’s part of the reason she still shopped at second hand stores. There was so many things to mix and match.

“Well I’d still like to go there on a night that isn’t Halloween. Not that I’m against going there for Halloween, I’d just like to see the club in its natural environment. Plus, I still haven’t figured out what I’m going to wear for Halloween.” So many options.

“How hard could it be for two beautiful women?”
    it was serious question. “Come one, have you seen us? Surely we can get past a line.” Wink. She’d used her looks and charms to bypass lines before. “But if the lines are a concern, then I’m not sure. I haven’t visited any big clubs yet, just stuck with smaller ones so far. I kind of stumbled upon the one we went to last time with an internet search. We could do that again, cause there are quite a few clubs around.” Another sip.

“So I think we should find a place that looks fun, and where we can be seen. Cause again, two beautiful woman who are going to take the club by storm!”
    she then laughs. “Or something along those lines.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A soft laugh, "No kidding. It's been a long time since my bed's been so inviting." a nod, "It was. Thanks again for listening."

"Indubitably." a smile, "I have a fair few statement pieces, but I try to keep it to one per outfit."a smirk.

To that Mhairi can't help but nod, "For sure, I thought here'd be a good place to start, but if we couldn't find something nice, we could head elsewhere."

Another nod, "I get that. Hmmm, maybe we could check it out. But maybe we'd find something else....does that mean we're looking for two separate outfits?" Mhairi's not apposed to the idea at all.

A laugh, louder then the first. "Oh of course, I'd hit the line first to be fair, but..." a shrug, all she had to do was bat her eyes sometimes and she'd be let inside. "There are indeed, downtown's packed with them. So, I'm sure we'll find something awesome even if we don't get into one of the big clubs."

A nod and a laugh, wandering into a store. "Very true!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She laughs as well, “I remember those nights very well.” Those nights where you don’t remember how you got home and in bed. For Sera, they had been a way of life, and terrifying.

“Hey, anytime! Just glad I could help in some way.” She wasn’t sure if her advice had been good or not, but she had been honest with it. And maybe that was what was important.

Nodding, “I used to have a lot of statement pieces. But things happen and now I’m trying to build my closet back up. So I couldn’t wait to shop with you, see what drew your eye. And yeah, one per outfit is ideal, too much and you look like you’re trying too hard and like a mess.” A hot mess.

“Yeah. The variety of stores here should yield something good. But if not, I totally recommend a few select second hand stores that always seem to have the perfect thing! So we have that as a backup.” Plus, her money would go further in a second hand shop.

Eyes widen and sparkle with excitement, “Oh! Defiantly two outfits! You can never have enough amazing outfits to hit the clubs in.” nod.

Smirking, “You’re kinder than I am. I have no qualms walking right up to the front of the line, batting my eyes a bit and getting into the club.” She had no issues using her beauty to get what she wanted. “The big clubs would be great, but I agree, we can find another place and have just as much fun.”

Following her into the store, “So,” she starts, eyes moving around the clothes on display, “What look are we going for?” cause that would decide her direction.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods, remembering the sort of life Sera lived Before.

"I'm totally gonna take you up on that!" Mhairi chirps back at the Fairest. Having someone that saw her, Mhairi and not the Dread Queen or Freehold Director was a godsend.

Mhairi nods, understanding what Sera was saying. Every single one of them had to rebuild when they got Back. "I'm sure our tastes are different." hands gesture between them, "So, What draws my eye for me might not be you. But you said you wanted to try a 'darker' look, right?"

A nod, "True enough. We might find something we like better in a second hand place. Hey, how about we look around here, and if we find something we ask a sales person to hold it for us until closing so we can look elsewhere and find something that's just right."

A laugh, "And if we're doing two outfits, that means two pairs of shoes~!" Mhairi coos, knowing that she'd spend hours finding just the right pair, which was why she set their shopping trip so early.

"I don't know if you're gonna believe it, but I'm a shy person." Mhairi confesses, "And before I was Queen and the er, you know worked it's magic on my, I used to stutter something fierce."

Mhairi drifts through the racks, "I don't know, something that'll catch our eyes?" The wisp pulls out something sparkling under the florescent lights, "What about this? I mean for you, it might go well with your-" scales, "Skin tone."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Good.” And there was a nod. She wasn’t sure if Mhairi meant it or not, but even if she didn’t, the offer was good.

“Different tastes means this will be a fun shopping trip! You might pick up on things I would normally overlook.” But that didn’t mean the Nix was opposed to new looks. “Was curious about that whole goth type look. It’s not something I’ve tried before, and I’ve been curious if I can pull it off.” Well, she knew she could pull it off, there were not many things that didn’t look good on her.
    But that would sound conceded and she didn’t want to come off that way.

Nodding, “Sure, that can work. I actually have a few favorite second hand shops that I frequent.” She’d never thought of doing that before, having the salesclerk hold something. Might be worth doing in the future.

She laughs, the Wisp sure did seem to love her shoes. “Of course! You cannot have a new outfit without new shoes to go with it!” that seemed obvious!

An eyebrow was raised as her eyes move from the rack to Mhairi. Part of her wondered if she had been shy just due to her lack of confidence. The two seemed to go hand in hand for some people.

But a stutter? Never would have guessed that one. “I never would have known. You speak quite well, did you go to speech therapy for it?” she’d heard of that. A few girls from the pageants had done them, to speak better in public. “Now shy?” there was a shake of her head, “I don’t see you being shy. Lacking confidence, yes. But shy? No. Did the stutter have anything to do with being shy? If you don’t mind me asking, and don’t answer if you don’t want to.” No pressure from her.

The sparkle drew her eyes of course. Her own skin having a similar glimmer to it. A hand reaches out and touches the fabric as her eyes take it in.

“Oh, now that is beautiful! Love the colors!” and she got what the Wisp was saying about her, skin tone. “You don’t think it would be too much?” of course the mundanes couldn’t see it against her skin. “I think I have to get that one.” The way the colors blended was amazing.

“Now, something that catches my eye for you?” a hand pulls a dress from the rack, and keeping with the shimmering look, she holds it up. “These two colors would look amazing with your eyes, really draw attention,” more, “to them. And with your hair,” there was a sage nod, “you’d be quite the sight.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread