Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Practice makes perfict." Mhairi hums.

At Sera's observation Mhairi lets out a laugh, it's light and cheerful and there's not any trace of sheepishness to be had. "I'm sorry but it's shoes!" she says, explaining everything. Her fell flames dancing merrily as Sera moves back the the stacks and find more pairs.

"It depends on how you wear them." she answers, "But I gotta say I really hope you like the black pair with the longer ribbon, that. Ah!" Mhairi does a little shimmy as she sits, "I'm dying to see you in them." Then to hear that her choices weren't far off the mark, the wisp grins, "Awesome. I was trying to find something for your dresses, but I figured maybe something that'll go with more things would be better." she nods, even as she eyes something glimmering in the distance of the racks.

"Ooooh~!" coos Mhairi as the first pair are unveiled. "Those look like leaves..." Mhairi's already unlacing and unzipping her boots, as she tries to grab the pair of heels out of the box at the same time. It doesn't go so well. But eventually the heels are on her feel and Mhairi takes a walk around the store. "They feel good too." Mhairi cheerfully informs Sera, while putting them into their box and setting them off to the side, "I want them....and I might want the sparkly pair I picked for you!" she calls when it seemed Sera didn't like them.

The second pairs don't receive the same reaction, but still Mhairi tries them on, Sera finds out that it's not just her fingers that drip quicksilver. "I don't know about the peep-toe angle here." Mhairi poses in front of a mirror and stands in various ways to see different angles, "Let's say maybe." once they're off her feet.

"You know," Mhairi starts as she picks up the first of the nude heels, "It's been a fool's age since I've had a simple pair of ankle strap heels...heck I think it's been that long since I've worn a pair of nude pumps!" She slips them on and buckles the strap. She does another turn of their area of the store. "Hmm, more a yes then anything." it was about the simple things in life. The second pair get her to coo again, different they the first time, "These are so cute! This bow," Mhairi tugs on it before she turns them around so she could try them on. "I think if I get these I need to get a nice cute skirt for them..." the wisp might not even realize she's said that out-loud.

When these too are put in their box, she arches a brow at Sera's sly look. "Purple?" she echos, but turns back to the boxes, pulling them out at the same time. "Ooooh." A thumb feels the texture of the first one, "I don't know if I'd wear these, but." she tries them on, it feels not weird these where heels! But Mhairi felt a little awkward in them, like she said she probably wouldn't wear them, and therefore wouldn't have picked them out.

Soon she's taken off the first pair and turns to the last, "These ones are better, I don't know why, maybe it's the texture, but I do like the bows....if you hadn't guessed already." she says with a grin. With quick motions Mhairi's wearing the last gold and purple pair and talks another walk about. "These are cute, kinda summery I think. Like I'd wear them to something outside or near the beach or something." She says when she sits again and put on her boots.

"You wanna go again, or do you think we have our winners?" Since honestly, Mhairi didn't know if she, or Sera's bank account could handle much more of this.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A single nod, “That it does.” Though too much practice could drive you a little insane.

Giggling, “Oh, you don’t have to justify shoes to me, I love them.” Probably, no defiantly, not as much as Mhairi claimed.

There was an eager nod, “Oh, I do! It’s just a little hard to try them on with my jeans.” A long leg was held up, clad in said jean. “So you’re going to have to wait to see me in them, but they are coming home with me.” There was no way they weren’t.

Laughing, “If you want them, then they’re yours. They’re cute, just not sure if they’re really me.” She wasn’t afraid to tell the Wisp that.

“Well, in the same fashion, if they’re not going home with you, I might snag em for myself.”
    She wasn’t bashful.

“Wow, really?!” she was truly surprised. “I thought for sure you would have at least one pair of nudes. I mean, I think every closet should have some, they are a great go to.” Plus they way they could make your legs look, they were a give in. There was then a laugh, “The bow is pretty damn cute.” It was what drew her attention.

Nodding, “I was thinking they would look amazing with that white skirt and if you added the purple ribbon to it.” She thought it would look good, but, she wasn’t the budding designer.

Sighing, she looks at the shoes, then at the bags with the dresses and pouts. “Unfortunately, I think we have our winners for now. As much as I would love to keep shopping, not sure my bank account will let me.” She needed to make more money. More money meant more clothes, but then she’d need a bigger closet. The dilemma was real.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums again as she nods.

A happy giggle, "They're hard to hate." to this day Mhairi didn't understand those people who didn't like shoes.

Mhairi frowns at Sera's pants, "That is true." her fell-flames flicker, "You did get a skirt, we could head out for you to change, and come back to try them on now..." But if they did that, Mhairi knows that the Nix might not want to take off the beautiful black ribbon'd heels for they were truly magnificent. "Or, not. You could try the fit of the shoe, just to make sure it's good before you buy." Mhairi nods, it would suck if the fit of the shoe didn't work even if the heel was in the Fairest's size.

Another laugh, "Deal!" when they swapped shoes. Mhairi snags the box the sparkly black heels and asks a sales lady to swap them to a pair in her size. When she gets her hands on the swapped pair, Mhairi thanks the women with a grin and tries them on, "Ooooh yes." Mhairi looks at her feet and kicks them in the air, another pair bought. Well, nearly.

She swaps them with her boots as she listens to Sera. "Yes really, well I had a pair...but I lost them, and I hadn't replaced them. There was other things on my mind this is the first time I've been shoe shopping in months!" said like that was a sin. And to Mhairi is was. "It really is!" Mhairi firmly sets the bowed pair with the others she's buying.

Mhairi nods, "They would look nice, I'd just need to work with my jewelry...don't have a lot of gold...." Mhairi hums to herself, maybe this was an excuse to buy some bling.

....Gods she had a finite amount of money and she'd basically already spend all that she could spend on the dresses, never mind the shoes....augh!

"Mine either." Mhairi admits, already knowing she's going to be eating ramen to a long time after this shopping spree. "So, check out?" Mhairi asks knowing that they should be heading that way, Mhairi sigh at the shoes she can't get now, and gives them a look that promises next time.

The girls head to the til with their mountain of shoes and quickly buy them before they could be drawn into buying more.

"Food Court?" Mhairi asks, "Or are you done for today?" Mhairi could understand wanting to head home and rest after their spree.

Wanna wrap now, or keep going?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Well, not hate them per say, but it’s very possible to hate the prices attached to them.” Sage nod. Some shoes were way over priced.

She thinks over the idea of changing into one of the skirts, “But then I wouldn’t take them off, and I’d rather save them for when we go out. But you’re right, I do need to try them on at least for the size.” She laughs and shakes her head, “Not sure why that slipped my mind, maybe it’s the excitement of new clothes and shoes! I haven’t really been able to buy new stuff in a while.” Due to travel and not having a steady job. So her flats are slipped off and the various heels she planned to get tried on. New sizes were requested, tried on again, and put into a buy pile.

There was a more hearty laugh as they swap shoes and the Wisp puts them on.

“I’ve always seen a nice pair of nude heels like a fine fitting little black dress, an important staple to any wardrobe.” Nude heels went with everything, least she thought so.

There was a laugh at the mention of gold. She couldn’t help it, it was funny to her. She was covered in the stuff. “I don’t think you would need a whole lot to pull it together. But I’ve seen some really nice pieces at the second hand stores, if you’re ok with second hand stuff, could be worth looking into. It’s a lot cheaper, and you can find some pretty unique pieces.” Some people didn’t like used stuff, which was ok.

She then nods as she stands, picking up one of the boxes. It was tempting to buy them all, but it just wasn’t smart. Not right now. Not with what she was working on.

“Oh, lets hit the food court! Maybe some frozen yogurt or something. I could defiantly go for something sweet right now.”

I'm good with wrapping

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"That," Mhairi sighs, "I saw these boots that I absolutely loved, but the price tag...I kinda threw up in my mouth a little at the sight of it...I just. I loved them, bit can't. I want to but I can't." Mhairi still dreams of those boots, but she loves having a roof over her head more.

Mhairi nods in understanding, and helps get Sera the proper size. Then because they made a mess she helps the sales ladies hold boxes they weren't going to buy and help re-shelf them.

"It is, and I'm glad I'm fixing that now." Mhairi says with a smile, "Like I said it's been way to long."

"Second hand's the only way I'd be able to swing it, and you're right there's always some wicked finds waiting if you look hard enough." was this already turning into a shopping trip take 2?

A nod, "Oooh frozen yogurt and berries sounds amazing right now."

With bright smiles, their hands full, of their treasures, the two find their way to the frozen yogurt place in the food court and cheerfully order.

End Scene!
    This was super fun can't wait to go clubbing!

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread