(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A nod, "We're creative, industrious. I'm sure you'll figure something out -- and if your sepulcher can't display all of your work, we might set something up around the Necropolis." It would be nice to bring a little life to the Below.

"Ah..." Right, a decade on the road and hadn't Cynthia mentioned something about the '80s? "If you need a hand, I can help you with that." Alice offers, "I think I'm the most practiced vampire in the Domain when it comes to computers. Or at least casual use. I can't really remember a time when there wasn't one around."

"The Circle needs a temple." Alice admits, knowing that she'd never commission art from anyone to display in the temple. She'd make it herself, meditating, praying, honoring her gods. Only the work herself and her future fellow Acolytes did would ever be displayed on hallowed ground. "The Summer before last, the Crone Farm was firebombed by the Brood....after that, the other Acolytes left the Domain, and I...was initiated outside of Sacramento....and I'm sad to say that the Farm's still a hollow husk. Overgrown now, and what stands is charred, and a miracle that it still stands..." she needed to do something about that. She needed to look at properties and pray and find, or build, or -- Alice shakes her head. She wished Scylla was still around, the Stormcrow would have set her to rights long before now.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia smiled. "Why thank you. I've only kinda sorta got online shopping down and I needed help getting that set up. Its nice to actually buy stuff again." Relying on ghouls and stealing got tiresome after a while. The smile vanished when Alice went into detail about the destruction of the Circles temple. I'll take that as a 'no' then. A frown grew as Alice continued.

"What are your plans for it then? Going to rebuild, set up a new place somewhere else?" She asked. The artist already could think of a few different ways of solving that problem. "Or are you going to wait till the last of the brood gets front row seats to the sunrise?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ahh," a breath and a nod. "I do most of my shopping online, or I used too. But to get the power down here and set up might need Ro-Whip Cross or even Lyssa's help to get everything up properly."

There's a moment of silence from the both of them, Alice wondered what Cynthia's face looked like.

"I...I need to rebuild. I don't know if I want to use the same site, the Farm, or try for something new." Alice said, knowing she wanted to use the farm, the symbolism was too perfict to ignore. "But I will wait for the Brood's elimination before I do anything."

Another moment of silence.

"Have you ever thought of sculpture?" asks Alice, wondering if the Artist's only medium was paint.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia looked a bit confused. Her eyebrow shot up from the change of Robert Cross's name to title. What was she trying to hide? The haunt kept her mouth shut on the matter. Like the question of the truth behind the rumours about human sacrifice, that was something better asked later. Her frown remained as the Doll continued. She sounds lost... Is the prince trying to break her giving her so much responsibility? More questions and She was still not sure she could ask them.

"I've considered it. Haven't actually tried, though I'm currently surrounded by enough materials to improvise something." She said with a flourish of her hand. It stopped half way when she remembered who she was talking to and her limb just went back to her lap. "Did you? Hobbies and Art are a good way to take your mind off the antics of the All Night Society" And from the sounds of it, Cynthia though she could use it.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You certainly are," Alice nodded patting the box that was her chair. "And what ever your mood, or inspiration I'm sure you could find something amazing under or in or around the Pit." the Doll smiles, too wide, and always too fake. "But I was actually wondering about clay, like making something that way. I remember doing that with my-in school." a quick change was hopefully unnoticed by the older haunt.

"I...I..." Alice flounders. "...I've been getting caught up. Seeing to my ghoul, herd. Overseeing and...dealing with a few things, I haven't really gotten back into anything that would be considered relaxing...I read. Listen to tv shows and music....nothing, nothing else really comes to mind."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

If her eyebrow kept going up during her conversations with Alice, Cynthia was certain it would leap off her face. She noticed. "Thats another thing I had considered if I start making sculptures. Probably easier to haul down here than giant slabs of marble. Might need to use this Google thing again to work out how to do it all." She said with a shrug and a mild hint of trepidation at the mention of internet related things. Just because she noticed does not mean she was going to comment on it.

And that frown started to melt into disappointment as Alice panicked. A bit of air escaped into a sigh as she began. "Alice, you really should get some proper R and R. After Torpor and the amount of work you have, you really need it." She stopped, a thought occurred that did not make her feel much better. "Actually, now that I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing anyone with this much responsibility piled on them, Neonate or otherwise."

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"If you need the help I can have Lyssa look into it." Alice offers, she would have offered to do it herself but looking up something she had no idea about without her eyes made everything a might bit difficult, and she didn't want to mess it up for the artist.

Her lips part but no sound comes out.

She tries again, "I know. I know, but I felt the Clan alone, with no warning and-" All those horrible things Robert said to her come rushing back, "I can't. I need to keep on top of things."

A nod, smooth and strangely wooden. "That's why I need to keep on top of things. I...I don't want to fail...disappoint anyone else."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The artist shook her head. "No, this is something I better do myself. Gotta learn eventually or I'll turn into one of those elders that get confused by walkmans and rotary telephones." She said with a laugh and a shake of her head. She was not sure Alice would get some of that, but her point still stood.

The levity faltered as the topic shifted back to responsibility. She pressed her index fingers against her lips, thinking. It seemed like a long time before she spoke again, though in reality it was no more than a few seconds. "You're gonna be stretched thin and either you're gonna get blamed when something goes wrong or you're gonna lose yourself trying to hold things together." She said rather bluntly, her tone actually far more serious than what she would normally use. "Overworking screws with us just as much as the living. Don't you have anyone to delegate some of this stuff to?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice lets out a hollow little laugh, "We wouldn't want that...but, just remember, anyone younger then me...probably wont know what those are either. Technology evolves so much quicker then it used to." She remembers finding a walkman, one of the old ones. A cosset one, she even turned on the radio and waited for certain songs to come on so she could record them. As for the rotary phone, if her mother didn't have an antiqued one with oak and ivory, there was always old tv to tell her of just what that was.

Again Alice opens and closes her mouth silently as her voice fails her.

"I-I know...but I just...I can't...I..." she shakes her head, before it's hung. Cynthia's tone having a near instinctive reaction in the Doll. "There's only Lyssa." and Lyssa was a ghoul.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

There it was again, the familiar sound of Cynthia's fingers drumming against the surface of something made of slightly damp wood. Her face was still locked in a frown as she watched the doll like a hawk. She was silent, save more from the repetitive sound of nails and wood. Finally her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth and signed, letting stagnate air leave her dead lungs. Might regret this.

"Well...I suppose I could help you out somehow." Cynthia finally said to the Doll. "I'll admit I'm not sure how. And before you ask, I'm not after your titles. That shit would look wrong."

12. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread