(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice didn't know what to expect as she spoke the reasons, but Cynthia's abrupt standing leading to the artist's pacing wasn't a surprise.

"...it's a long story." Alice admits. "This kindred pushed my buttons, she wanted to use me, puppet me around. While also waning to hurt those closes to me...kill us, and desecrate our graves. Her reasons were that with the Brood threat, she wouldn't been punished because she was needed....her words...I attacked her. She attacked me. We both frenzied, and she was the one to fall." Alice says, the words she used the quick way a horrible and life changing night was paired down to barely a paragraph....Alice didn't know how to feel about that. But Cynthia didn't need to know that Alice had only her fangs to gnaw at the daeva, and swallowed more then a few mouthfuls of Bea's blood...had been so far gone as to suckle at the carpet the body had fallen upon for just one...more...drop.

Alice shakes her head, trying to remove those memories from her mind. The wouldn't do her any good.

"I did kill a kindred who had been willing to fight them." Alice tries to quip, but knows it failed.

The Clan had what?! "The Prince wasn't contacted when the Reeve and I came to the decimation that I would be sent to torpor for the remainder of my punishment."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Sounds like she was a complete bitch and an idiot." The Gothic artist said as bluntly as possible. "Seriously. She sounds like every story I've heard of Kindred thinking they are real life James Bond villains and getting ashed when they start acting like it. You were lucky to walk away after that." Cynthia still sounded shocked and angered by the whole thing. The pacing had not stopped.

"She sounds like she would have done more to screw everyone over."

The sound of boots one the ground stopped as she turned back to Alice. "So what did he say then? Think he would have some words about his Seneschal being put under."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That, that she was." Alice says. Wondering what Cynthia would have thought of the daeva who tried to puppet her, and kill her...and...her motives were all over the place. "I was. I really was. She didn't try to evade me. She knew celerity, but she tried to crush me...maybe? I was in her hold...that's how I managed to win. I tore her throat out with my teeth." Alice says, admitting a small truth. Cynthia didn't need to know how much of the succubi's blood went down her gullet.

Alice nods her inhuman nod. "She would have. A Carthian that gives the rest of them the reputation they have in some Domains."

"I...I don't actually know." Alice admits, hollow voice small. "I assume Ale talked to the Prince about putting me in torpor, since I was stas--staying at the Nox. But I...." Alice's head raises and her hands flail about before she twists her fingers together, "But I...and I'm only saying this because you're helping me with this, and you might need to know, but....I...I haven't seen him since before I went under." Alice gives that thought voice and feels like she might have released a bomb in the room.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

8 days without a post and past the month limit. Drawing this scene to a close and putting it in Continuity.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread