Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Really? She's pretty good so that sounds great." Cynthia said. She was already impressed with how well Alice was able to fight without eyes.

She paused as she watched the fighting and witnessed Roberts defeat. The artist frowned. "Looks like its gonna be a fight among the Invictus." She did not sound very impressed with how everything went.

"I wonder how well they would do with just their fists." She mused. The smells around Cynthia were not so strong at the moment.

Lets see if anyone else wants to join in first.

C
    Cadence Behr

After her defeat, Cadence had stepped away from the proceedings to sulk and nurse her ego a bit. When she returned, she had a pop in her step, suddenly devoid of the lethargy that accompanied her loss. Noticing Cynthia and Alice talking, she bounced over to the two of them and with a bubbly hello added,

"How goes the tournament? Seneschal, I happened to catch the end of your fight. Shame I missed it."
    Smiling far-too-widely she turns to Cynthia, "And hello again. How are you enjoying the fights?"

Can I join in?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That it does." Alice nods. "She's an accomplished warrior, and I'm grateful for whatever lessons she chooses to impart." There was a reason why people were terrified of the delicate Succubus.

"Ah." Alice breathes, disappointed. She'd known she stood no chance against Twist, but she'd hoped that Robert would have bested the Haunt he fought.

"The evening is still young, or relatively so. You could propose an additional event to Mister Strax I can imagine that there would be takers, I know I'd be interested in trying my hand at it. Maybe this time I wont face defeat quite so soon." says the Doll with a her parody of a smile.

"It seems that the final bout is to be the Baron against Her Grace." Alice tells Cadence.

A strings pulled nod, "It was a quick bout, it's not surprising that you missed it. Her Grace is an accomplished warrior." Alice says once more.

Sure! The more the merrier!
    Alice, Cynthia, Cadence and whoever else wants to join head over here!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"Neither do I," Cross murmurs in reply to Vivian. But then the fight finishes, and Cross gives the Succubus a nod. "Excuse me. I'll be back in a moment."

He leaves to meet his fate. Which is not a good one.

Leaving the ring in defeat, Cross returns to the company of Vivian York . Before he can speak, he grasps his jaw and jerks it back into place with a sickening crack. There's a dull rage thumping away in his cold, blue eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asks the succubus. Then, he notices the next round of shooting being set up. "Oh, I do believe our good Lord Fox is signaling you," he pronounces with a smirk.

V
    Vivian York

"Oh, bloody hell, you're right. I was far too long at enjoying everyone else's tournament plays!" Vivian gives a respectful nod to Cross and quickly hustles over to Lord Fox.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's ears perk up when Cynthia mentions using fists. "Miss Weiss, I do believe I would have done better if I were using my fists." She pauses and reflects. "I really sucked at the stick thing. I think or rather hope it's because I am used to punching and the dodging is so different with sticks. At least now I know what I need to work on."

Mable gives her head a shameful shake.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leaving the area of the melee combat, Twist returns to the open area. Though she carries herself confidently, she did not escape the competition untouched. And she eyes the wandering Kine even as she eyes who still lingers in the open area.

Moving toward Robert Cross , she frowns toward where Vivian moved to with Lord Fox. "More shooting?" she asks as way of greeting.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread