Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1709) Sanctuary 10

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

So. Who had been see around town?

Mirror-Tuesday. Faye. The private dick. Campy. Sand.

Shit.

All of the shits. And also All of the Questions.

Because why not. Which is also a question. Kind of.

But. Seriously. Fucked. They were totally fucked.

Sigh.

Tuesday didn't plan on pacing in circles at the Circles, but that was what she was doing. Because. Five of them.

More sighs.

And hands raking through her hair.

It was totally all sticky-up-y already and it wasn't even afternoon.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Round and round Tuesday paces.

Her mind abuzz. The Clock, silent. The Consilium, only a hand full of people...what were the d-bag Seers up to now that there were so few of them? What had happened to make the Clock not do it thing?

"Augh!" hand go to her hair, raking through once more. She was driving herself crazy with all the questions!

Maybe she should just stop. Not the questions. Well. Put 'em on pause. But the pacing. Since. Dizzy.

Sigh

The movement vanishes from the unicorn a she flops on the floor.

Tucking her hands under her head, she blows a raspberry in the air.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughter.

"I know that sound. That is the sound of frustration."

Attire: summer casual
    Accessories: backpack, earbuds (one still tucked in, presumably still feeding noise)
    Hairstyle: messy bun up do

"Is it the usual?" Backpack schlumps free to thud to the floor near the flopped Tuesday. Is joined quickly with a cross legged sit.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Super casual, that was Faye today.

Walking into the Circle, it was obvious she had just come from working out or something. Yoga pants, sports bra type top, toned and defined stomach exposed? Yup, that was Faye. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had a hoodie on with sneakers on her feet. It was nice to wear sneakers, her feet had been sore from the heels she had been wearing lately. She had a duffle bag slung over her shoulder, weird metal and burlap things peeking out. And for once, a bottle of water. The Shaman was no spring chicken anymore, and water was becoming an essential now.

Smiling and holding the water bottle up as a wave,

“Hey you two!” the duffle was dropped on the floor, the metal clanging together. A sip was taken, “Anything exciting going on?” she motions to the Clock, “Has it done anything?” her tone hopeful.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Steps echo, so with a quick and perilous maneuver, she pushes herself off the floor long enough to spot the Sand, and nodded.

"Yep." Tuesday says popping the 'p'. "To both. Ask Faye, how many times I've been found in the Circle on either my back or my ass."

Then with the echoing steps of another blond Tuesday laughs. Fate~

"Hey!" moving herself so she wasn't just reclining, weight on her arms, but actually sitting on her boney ass. "Nope." and yep, the 'p's popped."To both. I've been freakin' out, in my own fabulous way. And It's been quite. Like. Silent. I can't get anything out of it." Which really wasn't what she, or Faye wanted to hear.

"But. What-ah brings you two to the Circle? I thought I'd get my aughing out alone."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Keep straight face. Keep a straight face.

Lips quirk, eyes sparkle, and Faye's entrance saves the day. Twists to offer smile and wave of greeting. Blinks at the clanging metal... contraption. Definitely not any work out equipment she was familiar with.

Shrugs. "Still trying to figure out the lay of the city and seemed like I should make this one of my familiar hangouts if you will."

Eyes narrow, at the clock not the girls, "I don't want to assume but do you think maybe you're stressing it too much? Like... I know that when folks get stuck on a problem, they want to worry at it and solve it and fix it. Right then and there. But sometimes it helps to just... stop. Or have you already tried that and no luck?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a groan as her shoulders sagged.

“That blows.” She grumbles and flops down on the floor as well.

“I was out training with some new fans and thought I’d swing by and see if anything was going on.”
    Shrug.

Nodding to Sand, “That sounds like a sound plan. I should hang out here more and clean up the Ladders part. But meh, I hate cleaning and all that.” Cleaning was soo boring!

Eyes move to the clock as Sand gives her thoughts on it, “I know I’ve never thought of it that way. But you could have a point. Maybe it’s trying to take a break or something.” Could be a thing.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Ahhhhh~" Tuesday rasps, "Always a good thing. S'why I end up here so often. Well. Not the making it a hang out spot thing, but 'cause it already is." sage nod. And a laugh, "I've been cleaning the Guardian part, but oh em gee cleaning a place like that by yo'self? Brr. Nope." but still she'd did it, and will do it. Because. Obvi.

She had been stressing herself out. She thought if she didn't she'd fail. Which was just bad. The Clock would work and take them when they were needed. The Seers might be doing shit, but they could travel in Time to kick their butts. Even if they - the baddies - were busy bees now, and they - the good guys - were resting they could still kick their butts. Because Time Travel. "I could kiss you Sand." the unicorn admits when her thoughts are thoughted

Head bob, "Was wondering why you're stuff. But. Cool. Wanna light it on fire?" Hazels eye the parts of the hula hoops she knew could be safely lit. "You could get some practice in with that. Here. Well maybe not in here-here. But outside. Sure it's grass, but we could put it out if it get's out of control."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fan
    1. (n) an apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for cooling or ventilation.
    2. (n) a person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing.

Note: Faye's performance is interactive with audience

"I haven't poked much past the front door but unless we are doing a reverse Doctor Who in here, I can imagine this place is a bear to keep clean. If it helps, I know cleaning always goes better with company. So if you guys ever set out to do a cleaning day or anything and want to reduce the suck, I don't mind offering to help. Or at least bring pizza." Pizza makes everything better.

Surprised laughter. "Careful- I might kiss back," teasingly warned.

Wait... now fire? Also- refer to above note regarding participation.

"Uhh... yeah... I can watch with a bucket of water or a hose or something while you guys do the fire thing." Did the 90% confusion show? Probably. Yes.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I just get soo bored with cleaning. Sometimes it’s easier if I have my music going, then I can get lost in it and the time goes faster. But, yeah, boring!” blah.

She was caught a little off guard by Tuesday mentioning her using fire. Eyes look down at the bag, “Uh, I could. The fire isn’t as spectacular in the day time, and I’m still piecing a routine together. Usually I just go the hula hoop and fire breathing, the fans were just too cool not to buy.” She also wanted something new. “And I have yet to set anything on fire. Well, I have in the past, but that was a long time ago. But if you want me break them out I will, just know it’s not as impressive in the light.” True story. Fire looks better at night.

Nodding to Sand, “It can be. When we had more people, and people would crash here, they pitched in with keeping the place clean. But now, I think it just kinda gets pushed off as long as we can.” Sucked, but was true. “And hey, that could be fun! Some pizza, maybe some beer or something, some good music,” nod, “that could defiantly work for me!” could be fun.

Eye brows were raised in amusement at Sand and Tuesdays back and forth. “Oh, well, if you guys need some privacy.” She teased.

Laughing again, “I’d be more worried with the fire breathing causing a fire. But that would be my fault for not being aware of my surroundings before doing it. Though maybe it’d bring some cute firefighters by.” Wink.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread