Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a little too much going on for Quick to track. Too many voices. He does his best to pay attention, but a lot is missed. His eyes flit between Donovan and Sasha. A new discussion turned into a sour disagreement. It makes his head hurt. Adding his voice to the dispute will only prolong things. On top of that? He'd have to choose a side. As much as he'd like the idea of somewhere secret, private, and hard to get to... it won't appeal to everyone.

More suggestions and questions come up. Quick nervously traces his fingertips with his thumb. Something about duels? Sun's Tongue? Alex and Mhairi really aren't letting it go? That's definitely one dispute he won't take sides on. Not openly. If the Freehold is a new family for each of them, they could really put aside the bickering. Why does it matter who's right? As long as they stay together and stay safe. He rubs his temple. Blinks. Half-pays attention again.

Now something about Speakeasies and a Commons above and below ground? It's overwhelming in here. As noisy as a bar on a Friday but with everyone being part of the same conversations. And with the polite expectation that everyone pay attention. To everyone.

"Hey, uh, guys?" he projects, hoping to be heard over this madness. "Whatever you decide on? I'll help. Spend whatever time I need. But I'm gonna go. Need some air." He thrusts his hands into his pockets and parts his way through the path of least resistance. His blood is positively thrumming in his ears, and all he can think of is that he really, really needs to run.

Unless someone stops him, Quick is going to exit the scene.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

A
    Alexander Brown

Quick makes his way out of the small gathering, and both Lev and Seraphina have been silent for some time now, all visible signs that their meeting comes to a close. Or at least it should, as the Hollow conversation slowly gets muddied down by the plethora of voices, sub-topics and arguments.

So instead of responding to each Lost separately, Alex condenses his opinion to address everyone at once:

"So we have a plan. Go down there, do the legwork and draw maps, assess damage and repair as much as possible without outside interference" He looks hopefully towards Circe and Donovan, both of whom, he believes, have expeirience with inanimate objects "The rest we should probably leave as it is or hire someone to fix it. Probably not today, though - it was a long evening, and we're not exactly well-equipped for whatever infests these warrens. I can also try to talk to my bank friends" Friends, right. A circle of mutual exploitation, more like "and maybe secure us a decent loan. The terms of which will be presented to you before signing anything, of course"

Contrary to his orignial plan, he now turns to the elven gunrunner "I don't think there are any maps of these tunnels. The group using them has probably been inactive for decades, and if there was any paper trail at the city records... well, we are way past the document retention period. That said, I bet there are access points spread around the city. Meaning we have to find and fortify them all"

So, an inn as the visible Commons. It could work. If they exclude the hobs - from what limited interactions the Darkling's had with them, they all have a nasty attitude towards the Lost and have big trouble fitting in on the mundane side of the Hedge. Sasha's suggestion elicits a chuckle, however.

"We should probably name it differently. And as much as I'd like to name th place 'Hogsmeade', if we do that we'll have something much, much worse than the Gentry on our backs - Warner Bros. and their lawyers. I mean, these people are like sharks smelling blood - all the time"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums to herself as she nibbles on a cookie.

"So we have something of a plan." Fell-flames dancing around, "Definitely not tonight. It is growing late, and none of us are prepared to go spelunking." Mhairi adds with a smile.

"...wasn't Ingrid talking about a Hollow? As in something that isn't necessarily tied to here? That's why I was asking about hobs and serving them." Mhairi admits her confusion and turns to look at Ingrid

Quick takes his leave and Mhairi waves him off.

It really was getting late...

5 days left folks!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid has been watching from the back.

"Yes," she replies to Mhairi. "I was talking about the Hollow of the Spring Court. As an option to balance the Blue Note and... whatever... we end up putting in place elsewhere. Its already got the space and one door. So... I was thinking a Faerie bar as a place where we could let ourselves go and not have to worry about the mundane folk. Up to you if we want it connected to the Hedge proper. I'd probably have to consult with my Court first."

He hands flickered before her.

"Anyway. I agree with Alex. We should focus on sorting the tunnels out. If only to work out what we can use and what we need to... close. Or fortify. Or whatever. Discussions for another day I think."

Ingrid looked up at the sky, now slowly darkening, as if to emphasise the point.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

She wasn't sure she was hearing correctly. It seemed Ingrid wanted a Spring place over the commons tunnel, which may have defeated the purpose of this all together. However, the Fairest may have been mishearing, the Dancer thought she'd ask before assuming. " Ingrid , sorry if I sound confused, but if you could clarify. I know it was mentioned to put a small speakeasy or something over the tunnels for a full commons place that would have access to the tunnels."

"Would you want an additional place for Spring? Of course, consulting with your Court would be great. That's the beauty of starting all of this from fresh. We can pick what we'd like." The Fairest beamed at the possibility of something that would solidify the Vernal Court's place in the park.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

So things had calmed down. A lot! As talk shifted to some tunnels.

Underground. Which meant they were probably dirty. And smelled. Not somewhere you were going to catch the Treasured. Least not until they were cleaned up at least.

Then Ingrid brings up their Hollow and, a speakeasy? Interesting, that could work.

Looking to her Queen, "I actually have a few ideas for the Hollow that I'd like to discuss with you sometime soon." they needed to carve more out and bring it all together. The word had started, but stalled. Then looking to Sasha with a smile, "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with an amazing idea that can serve multiple uses and ideas."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Quick, see ya then," Circe waved farewell as the masked Lost left, "Bring flashlight or three!"

"Laweyrs? Brrrr," Circe gave a fake shiver, "Don't say such terrifying words Alex. Could be worse. I doubt even being among the Thorns would keep Disney's legal sharks away." Circe giggled at her joke. "Lots of access points means lots of ways to get out in case of trouble. Or for something to get in," Circe didn't look happy but she nodded in agreement with Ingrid, "True Ingrid. Gotta inspect if before we know what is there and what we can do with it. At least brick and mortar are cheap, right?"

Circe looked around at everyone, "Honest question. All I know about sealed tunnels is from movies so its bricks or metal bars to me."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm?" Ingrid looked over at Sasha Selena . "Oh no! Spring already has a Hollow. I was offering an option of turning the space into a Faerie bar. For us. We could use that as an impromptu freehold hollow and.. eh... bounce between there, a part of the tunnels, and the Blue Note. Just an idea. I'd need to consult with Seraphina Orianna first. But its an option. I mean - a freehold hollow just needs space and and some Doors. And we can rig those anywhere. I'd have thought the tunnels would be a separate thing... Which we can use if they turn out safe enough."

She turns to Circe Origins

"Bricks and mortar. Yep. My thoughts exactly. I gotta feeling those tunnels will be too big for us manage. But that don't mean we can't carve out our own little kingdom from them. Hell, some of the tunnels might not be safe anyway. So I'm thinking we map out what want; seal up what we don't - from our end, I mean; lets keep it simple, hey? - and go from there."

Tellingly, she looked at the sky again.

"And I really should be going. So should we all I think."

Almost out of time, people.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

12. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Eventually the Lost part ways, the meeting had, and hadn't gone as the Director planned, but at least it's end was set upon a new beginning with the talk of Hollows and the tunnels beneath their feet.

Mhairi waited until each of the other's turned into specks in the distance before she grabbed her empty plate and headed home herself.

End Scene!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread