Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Two cousins meet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

NOS
    PRE

It took Michael about twenty minutes to find the hotel, partially from him missing turns and then almost parking into the loading dock rather than the parking lot. When he finally got out of his car, he walked towards the entrance of the hotel, lowering his mask to make it easier for Priscus Culler to find him.

As he stepped inside, he looked around the lobby for anyone that looked to be waiting for someone else.

I hope I haven't kept him waiting too late.

Walking into the lobby Michael is approached by a handsome man with tattooed forearms and spiked hair.

"Michael Hall?" the man asks
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

NOS
    PRE

MIchael turns and gives a quick once over of the tattooed man standing before him. Not quite what he expected but then he knew that too was to be expected.

"Yes that is me." he says before leaning in closer to whisper "And I would presume you are Priscus Culler. Thank you for meeting with me at such late notice."he says extending his hand to him.

The man shakes his head, grinning a little "Oh, no. I'm not. I'm Gary, his uhh... hired man. If you'll just follow me I'll take you to his office."

Gary leads Michael into the Employee's Only area of the first floor and soon they come to a nondescript looking door.

"The Priscus is expecting you." he says, before knocking once and opening the door.

Inside is a well furnished office, with a large desk, chairs, a couch, and a television set. Sitting behind the desk, watching the door, is a giant of a man with broad shoulders. This man much more readily fits the description of Nosferatu Priscus. His exposed skin is mottled and gray, and his facial features are twisted though well defined. The skin on his head has been drawn tight and the features of his skull are easily seen. He wears a white shirt, and black suspenders. A fedora and a large coat are hanging on a wooden coat rack by the door.

Arnold immediately senses Michael's Beast, and his eyes widen as the urge comes over him to jump across the desk and whip this arrogant creature into a fine, bloody paste.

OOC

Predator's Taint - 5 suxx

The feeling passes, and Arnold frowns deeply - his eyes narrowing.

"I'd be careful walking around without your Mask on. I could have killed you. It would have been embarrassing for me and unfortunate for you."

"You must be Michael Hall. I am Lord Reeve Arnold Culler, Nosferatu Priscus, and Regent of the Estate of West Jackson"

NOS
    PRE

Michael's body tightens when he sees Culler's eyes widen, he senses that he may be endanger and then calms down when he sees him regain his composure.

"I apologize Lord Culler, I only did so in hopes to make it easier for you to find me without mistaking you for someone else and risking a breach, however I see I'll have to use more discretion next time.Yes I am Michael Hall, recently acknowledged into the city by the Seneschal. Thank you for taking time to see me at such late notice. As I said before, I was contacting you to let you know of my presence as I imagine you'd want to keep track of other clan members in the city."

Arnold nods, the brief tenseness of before seeming to be past.

"Naturally, you're right."

He leans on the desk, looking Michael over. Indeed he seems to be focusing his attention on fully taking in the effects of Michael's curse.

"Do you pledge allegiance to a Covenant, Mr. Hall? Tell me why you've come to Sacramento."

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods again, feeling less tense about the Priscus questioning him, having already done it with the Seneschal, it was becoming standard procedure at this point.

"Yes I'm aligned to the Carthian Movement sir. My reasons for here are simply business was slow in my former city and so I've moved to here to find fresher ground. I act as a middle man in dealing narcotics and occasionally weapons to those who pay me, all within the guidelines of the Traditions of course. I have done this for mortals and for kindred as well who desire to control certain mortals or populations of them depending on the situation. I haven't really been needed lately in the city I was in and so I figured maybe I could be of use to my Covenant or others elsewhere. Of course, I have not started at all yet, my plans first were to find a haven and then learn if there were others in similar businesses first." Michael was sure to mention this as he didn't want anyone thinking he was dealing anything behind their backs already, last thing he wanted was people thinking he was a threat.

There's still a chance i could be, but then again there's a chance I couldn't also and I'd like to keep others thinking that way.

Arnold listens carefully, betraying no apparent emotion at the man's words and simply nodding at the end.

"As it happens I have a... partnership, you might say, with one of the more prominent cocaine kingpins in the region. I'll say no more except that it's been quite profitable for me thus far and will continue to be so, I imagine."

"Was there anything else then, Mr. Hall?"

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods in hearing this information.

Interesting, so I suppose I'll have to generally ask in regards to cocaine then or rather avoid it at all if the Priscus is profiting off it right now, unless there's a certain requirement it has that he'd prefer to avoid, then maybe I can offer myself to him then. Since he's in with the one controlling the cocaine rackets in this region, it may be better for me to find a haven outside of his Regency.

"No I think that should be it. If you or your partner should need any assistance, please don't hesitate to call me." he says before nodding his head to the Priscus "Otherwise, it was a pleasure meeting you Lord Culler and thank you for your help. Is there anything else you'd wish to know from me?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread